PDA

View Full Version : Against the Chiefs

sling58
09-28-2007, 05:35 PM
Everywhere I go (sports websites) I see that EVERYONE is picking the Eggos over the Chiefs. When are we going to get some respect? 3 out of 4 Superbowls? One away game? Sweep the AFC? When?

hermhater
09-28-2007, 05:43 PM
When we beat SD the "analysts" will say we got lucky, or LT had a bad day, it was raining and the eggos can't play in the rain...

It doesn't matter.

When Trent was either leading or 2nd behind Manning or Brady he never would get mentioned.

And he did it with only One receiver (course he had ol Gonzo!).

McLovin
09-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Did see on AFC playbook on the NFL network that Brian Baldinger picked the Chiefs over SD, Sterling Sharpe looked like he was going to pick Chiefs then went SD.

sling58
09-28-2007, 05:53 PM
Did see on AFC playbook on the NFL network that Brian Baldinger picked the Chiefs over SD, Sterling Sharpe looked like he was going to pick Chiefs then went SD.

Atleast we got one guy to go our way. It doesn't matter. I see us winning and sending the Crow recipe to the other analysts this week.

timsatt1
09-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Everywhere I go (sports websites) I see that EVERYONE is picking the Eggos over the Chiefs. When are we going to get some respect? 3 out of 4 Superbowls? One away game? Sweep the AFC? When?

when will payton manning get respect? well he finally got respect when he won it all and earned it.

when will the chiefs get respect? when they earn it GD....you guys are unbelieveable. why do you want so much to be liked by the media? it is laughable. just root for your team and quit looking this stuff up. we are adults. DAMN. We are still 1-2.

I MEAN F***, this is a freeking joke or something. All the people talking about this game understand that the game is being played in San Diego...not Kansas City. You can throw in all the mathematical equations into this game..such as home field wins %, records from last year with most of the same return players. I mean come on, get over yourself and your byast. be a chiefs fan, but settle the fak down.

Canada
09-28-2007, 06:59 PM
when will payton manning get respect? well he finally got respect when he won it all and earned it.

when will the chiefs get respect? when they earn it GD....you guys are unbelieveable. why do you want so much to be liked by the media? it is laughable. just root for your team and quit looking this stuff up. we are adults. DAMN. We are still 1-2.

I MEAN FUK, this is a freeking joke or something. All the people talking about this game understand that the game is being played in San Diego...not Kansas City. You can throw in all the mathematical equations into this game..such as home field wins %, records from last year with most of the same return players. I mean come on, get over yourself and your byast. be a chiefs fan, but settle the fak down.

It's not being liked by the media that I am concerned about it, but I watch football and I have to listen to idiots like Jamie Dukes and Sterling Sharpe talk **** about the Chiefs without any type of knowledge or insight about the team. They are morons. If the Chiefs are bad I can accept that. You talk about our offense not producing it true (but neither is SD's) No one bad mouths the dolts. Then I come on here and listen to fans like you who think that if they say it on TV then it must be true. As far as myself being biased...that is why I am a true Chiefs fan. Not a Chiefs fan when they are winning.

timsatt1
09-28-2007, 07:06 PM
It's not being liked by the media that I am concerned about it, but I watch football and I have to listen to idiots like Jamie Dukes and Sterling Sharpe talk **** about the Chiefs without any type of knowledge or insight about the team. They are morons. If the Chiefs are bad I can accept that. You talk about our offense not producing it true (but neither is SD's) No one bad mouths the dolts. Then I come on here and listen to fans like you who think that if they say it on TV then it must be true. As far as myself being biased...that is why I am a true Chiefs fan. Not a Chiefs fan when they are winning.

blah blah blah, all i do is state facts...plus some opinion on the side. if they were going into arrowhead, instead of san diego, the tables would be turned.

i love the chiefs and literally on monday already start anticipating their next game. but i dont take offense if someone talks bad about "my team". I am too mature for that...not that it takes much maturity. It isn't like they are calling my sister ugly or something like that. It is a non-issue. We have a war going on, people dying, and some guy is talking bad about my chiefs during all this, and believe it or not, hearing it doesnt build up anger in me. It would be different in an ncaa situation where these guys might be voters, possibly putting my team in the wrong bowl game. But this is all pure entertainment, the whole talk shows...and football is just a form of entertainment meant to distract us from our REAL problems in the real world where we deal with REAL ISSUES that actually matter.

the cool thing about football is you prove everything on the field and they give you stats and records that speak for themselves. Right now our stats (not me...i am just reading our stats) show that we are not a good football team. Yes, there is very mucha positive stat inthere that gives us hope, i am not leaving it out...we are 4th best defense!! But we are still 1-2....give our team achance to earn their respect. but quit asking for unearned respect.

Canada
09-28-2007, 07:11 PM
blah blah blah, all i do is state facts...plus some opinion on the side. if they were going into arrowhead, instead of san diego, the tables would be turned.

i love the chiefs and literally on monday already start anticipating their next game. but i dont take offense if someone talks bad about "my team". I am too mature for that...not that it takes much maturity. It isn't like they are calling my sister ugly or something like that. It is a non-issue. We have a war going on, people dying, and some guy is talking bad about my chiefs during all this, and believe it or not, hearing it doesnt build up anger in me. It would be different in an ncaa situation where these guys might be voters, possibly putting my team in the wrong bowl game. But this is all pure entertainment, the whole talk shows...and football is just a form of entertainment meant to distract us from our REAL probles where we deal with REAL ISSUES that actually matter.

the cool thing about football is you prove everything on the field and they give you stats and records that speak for themselves. Right now our stats (not me...i am just reading our stats) show that we are not a good football team. Yes, there is very mucha positive stat inthere that gives us hope, i am not leaving it out...we are 4th best defense!! But we are still 1-2....give our team achance to earn their respect. but quit asking for unearned respect.

Almost like you followed me.....I said that I would be interested in some analysts who are not idiots. Yes, there is a war, yes people die, I get to deal with a lot of crazy S*** everyday and on Sunday afternoon I get to watch my team play football and forget about all that ****. I am an extremely passionate Chiefs fan and if people ignorantly talk **** about my team then I stand up for them, the same as I would for my sister. Call it immature, call it what you want, you are a casual football fan that does not live and breathe this team. Some of us on here are so when you come in here sputing bull**** you are gonna hear about it, so get used to it. Home team is going to win....I dated a few girls who picked game like that too.

McLovin
09-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Almost like you followed me.....I said that I would be interested in some analysts who are not idiots. Yes, there is a war, yes people die, I get to deal with a lot of crazy **** everyday and on Sunday afternoon I get to watch my team play football and forget about all that ****. I am an extremely passionate Chiefs fan and if people ignorantly talk **** about my team then I stand up for them, the same as I would for my sister. Call it immature, call it what you want, you are a casual football fan that does not live and breathe this team. Some of us on here are so when you come in here sputing bull**** you are gonna hear about it, so get used to it. Home team is going to win....I dated a few girls who picked game like that too.
You Da Man Canada.

GO CHIEFS
I might have to start an online dictionary and under Fan have a pic of Canada. 100% nothing less. This is what I have been saying all along. Right there with ya man.

timsatt1
09-28-2007, 07:17 PM
Almost like you followed me.....I said that I would be interested in some analysts who are not idiots. Yes, there is a war, yes people die, I get to deal with a lot of crazy **** everyday and on Sunday afternoon I get to watch my team play football and forget about all that ****. I am an extremely passionate Chiefs fan and if people ignorantly talk **** about my team then I stand up for them, the same as I would for my sister. Call it immature, call it what you want, you are a casual football fan that does not live and breathe this team. Some of us on here are so when you come in here sputing bull**** you are gonna hear about it, so get used to it. Home team is going to win....I dated a few girls who picked game like that too.

when the chiefs are winning i love em....when they are losing for irresponsible reasons i am pissed at em. But that is a true fan....i dont switch loyalties to another team...i just stay mad at KC and have a bad NFL season and wait for the next. But I understand the business aspect of NFL and each team. Also supply and demand. And if you are a so called true fan and when the management gets poor players or coaches..but you are so true that you say "thats ok at least you are trying hard you can do it....." then you are hurting the team. it is good for US to put pressure on the Kansas City team, keep them ACCOUNTABLE. By your philosophy, if you ALWAYS support em at all costs and let them get away with bad moves, performances...with no accountability, they are not going to bust their ***...work the extra hours trying to push for the right trade, work the players harder longer in practice, etc.

Accountability is important. If we keep supporting this team and they are still selling out every game with a bad team but we are so loyal and they are not losing income, what makes you think that they are going to go out and work harder and take the risks needed to improve the team.

I am THE REAL FAN.

Canada
09-28-2007, 07:22 PM
when the chiefs are winning i love em....when they are losing for irresponsible reasons i am pissed at em. But that is a true fan....i dont switch loyalties to another team...i just stay mad at KC and have a bad NFL season and wait for the next. But I understand the business aspect of NFL and each team. Also supply and demand. And if you are a so called true fan and when the management gets poor players or coaches..but you are so true that you say "thats ok at least you are trying hard you can do it....." then you are hurting the team. it is good for US to put pressure on the Kansas City team, keep them ACCOUNTABLE. By your philosophy, if you ALWAYS support em at all costs and let them get away with bad moves, performances...with no accountability, they are not going to bust their ***...work the extra hours trying to push for the right trade, work the players harder longer in practice, etc.

Accountability is important. If we keep supporting this team and they are still selling out every game with a bad team but we are so loyal and they are not losing income, what makes you think that they are going to go out and work harder and take the risks needed to improve the team.

I am THE REAL FAN.

:lol: That may truly be the post of the month. I have never heard such an absolute load of **** put so eloquently. Are you serious?? Take a minute and think....you are the REal FAN. Maybe we should have management out there for you to root for. Do you boo people at Arrowhead too?? Way to use the 12th man. I support the 53 guys that step on the field and bust their asses every Sunday so that I can cheer for my team. You think I should stop watching for a while until CP retires?? Accountability is important...but kicking the team while they are down doesn't make us a better team. I hope lees people think like you do and more like me. The NFL is a business but that ain't why I am watching...u might as well go watch the Apprentice if u are so interested in business. :bananen_smilies046:

timsatt1
09-28-2007, 07:24 PM
:lol: That may truly be the post of the month.

thanks! when do i get my free t-shirt? :yahoo: :yahoo:

hermhater
09-28-2007, 07:27 PM
:lol: That may truly be the post of the month. I have never heard such an absolute load of **** put so eloquently. Are you serious?? Take a minute and think....you are the REal FAN. Maybe we should have management out there for you to root for. Do you boo people at Arrowhead too?? Way to use the 12th man. I support the 53 guys that step on the field and bust their asses every Sunday so that I can cheer for my team. You think I should stop watching for a while until CP retires?? Accountability is important...but kicking the team while they are down doesn't make us a better team. I hope lees people think like you do and more like me. The NFL is a business but that ain't why I am watching...u might as well go watch the Apprentice if u are so interested in business. :bananen_smilies046:

Get 'em Canada!

:toast2::drunkhb::bananen_smilies046:

timsatt1
09-28-2007, 07:30 PM
no...but on another note...when you are "standing up for your kansas city chiefs" WHO exactly are you standing up for? the million dollar athletes on the team that are getting their feelings h urt by these journalists? the management? the 12th man?

no one needs stood up for, because, in reality, you care more about what the journalists are (or are not) saying about the kc chiefs than the actual players care. Ok, that is just my opinion, some of the players are offended by these journalists, but many of it brush it off...like i do. cause it is meaningless with the system that best record moves on, come playoffs one and done system. So there is no "unfairness" with the system. The only problem is the few who want to be liked so much.

I am one of the most hated people on earth. I am white, male, christian and republican and voted for Bush. LOL But i am ok with the hate....i feel more bad for the other ppl that hate me....than the fact that i am hated. CHEERS. I am sending a 6 pack to Canada to show that there are no hard feelings and I will be putting my own cash (like the rest of you) this year in the purchase of KC CHIEFS TICKETS to root for my team.

also, i will not be watching another NFL game due to them putting spanish on our networks. the end. (JOKE)

McLovin
09-28-2007, 07:35 PM
:lol: That may truly be the post of the month. I have never heard such an absolute load of **** put so eloquently. Are you serious?? Take a minute and think....you are the Real FAN. Maybe we should have management out there for you to root for. Do you boo people at Arrowhead too?? Way to use the 12th man. I support the 53 guys that step on the field and bust their asses every Sunday so that I can cheer for my team. You think I should stop watching for a while until CP retires?? Accountability is important...but kicking the team while they are down doesn't make us a better team. I hope lees people think like you do and more like me. The NFL is a business but that ain't why I am watching...u might as well go watch the Apprentice if u are so interested in business. :bananen_smilies046:

Well said again Canada. Ohhh I see TimSatt1 your one of those fans like they have in NY that when Pennington got hurt they cheered. I'm not a Jets fan at all but I thought that was a crock. If you wanna be that kind of a fan why don't you think about going somewhere like NY, Chiefs fans aren't like that. Now not saying all Jets fans are like this take Fireman Ed, you can bet he wasn't cheering when Pennington got hurt. With fans like you who needs rivals.

Canada
09-28-2007, 07:54 PM
no...but on another note...when you are "standing up for your kansas city chiefs" WHO exactly are you standing up for? the million dollar athletes on the team that are getting their feelings h urt by these journalists? the management? the 12th man?

no one needs stood up for, because, in reality, you care more about what the journalists are (or are not) saying about the kc chiefs than the actual players care. Ok, that is just my opinion, some of the players are offended by these journalists, but many of it brush it off...like i do. cause it is meaningless with the system that best record moves on, come playoffs one and done system. So there is no "unfairness" with the system. The only problem is the few who want to be liked so much.

I am one of the most hated people on earth. I am white, male, christian and republican and voted for Bush. LOL But i am ok with the hate....i feel more bad for the other ppl that hate me....than the fact that i am hated. CHEERS. I am sending a 6 pack to Canada to show that there are no hard feelings and I will be putting my own cash (like the rest of you) this year in the purchase of KC CHIEFS TICKETS to root for my team.

also, i will not be watching another NFL game due to them putting spanish on our networks. the end. (JOKE)

I am standing up for myself as a Chiefs fan. Sorry that I would prefer to listen to some analysts who know about the game of football, but when the bash the Chiefs (or any other team) they sound like idiots. That is why I like to come to this site, this is where the knowledgeable football fans are found. Chiefs fan, 49ers fans....these guys on this site know more about football that 75% of the morons on NFL Network and PFP and sportscenter. All I asked for was some people who know about the game to be analysts

Three7s
09-28-2007, 09:48 PM
Well said again Canada. Ohhh I see TimSatt1 your one of those fans like they have in NY that when Pennington got hurt they cheered. I'm not a Jets fan at all but I thought that was a crock. If you wanna be that kind of a fan why don't you think about going somewhere like NY, Chiefs fans aren't like that. Now not saying all Jets fans are like this take Fireman Ed, you can bet he wasn't cheering when Pennington got hurt. With fans like you who needs rivals.
I know a few Chiefs fans that would probably cheer if Huard got hurt.:sweatdrop:

Canada
09-28-2007, 09:50 PM
I know a few Chiefs fans that would probably cheer if Huard got hurt.:sweatdrop:

I wouldn't call them fans then. No one should EVER cheered for someone getting hurt no matter who you are (except maybe Romanowski) or who you play for.

Canada
09-28-2007, 09:51 PM

I do however also know some who would not be upset if Croyle were in. I will cheer for whoever is taking the snaps!! :bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
09-28-2007, 09:59 PM
I wouldn't call them fans then. No one should EVER cheered for someone getting hurt no matter who you are (except maybe Romanowski) or who you play for.
Really, Huard hasn't done a bad job in my eyes. The only beefs I have with him is that he holds the ball a tad too long. Gotta throw that thing away!

hermhater
09-28-2007, 10:00 PM

I wish Romanowski would get off of his meds and psychiatric help and just eat damn gun already!

That dude was the biggest pr!ck to ever step on a football field.

Took a dude out of the game forever when he busted his eye socket with a sucker punch!

During practice... ON THE SIDELINES!

Canada
09-28-2007, 10:00 PM
He could go down as one of my most hated. I don't like dirty players (donkeys)

Canada
09-28-2007, 10:03 PM

Really, Huard hasn't done a bad job in my eyes. The only beefs I have with him is that he holds the ball a tad too long. Gotta throw that thing away!

I agree with you completely...I am saying that anyone who cheers when a player gets hurt is not a fan of football. I hate "the team that we will not mention" but I won't cheer when one of their players get hurt.:bananen_smilies046:

McLovin
09-28-2007, 10:03 PM
As Canada said I wouldn't call then fans then. I am not a Bears fan and TrainRex was just playing horrible this year and I still wouldn't want to see him hurt, and absolutely not cheer. Never want to see someone hurt. I guess the exception is if they intentionally hurt someone else then them getting hurt and ending their season isn't bad. But never Kevin Everett hurt or even Cedrick Killings hurt. I love my Chiefs but there are a few things in life more important then even the team... Shocking I know.

timsatt1
09-28-2007, 10:58 PM
well for the record, the only things i have have complained about is...3 things:

1. Herm Edwards. that is my main problem with the team. and i absolutely cannot stand this man leading our team. i think he is doing it wrong.

2. Larry Johnson. Ever since i heard him make his racial comment about how he couldnt take orders from vermeil cause he was a white coach....but he likes playing for the Herm, well that got under my skin. then him telling of his hatred for certain teammates, mainly my favorite player ever, priest holms, and the fact that i dont see him as a team player but more as a "me" player. even though the chiefs won last game, IMO, i think johnson was more concerned that he didnt get his yards than the fact that his team won.

3. ppl complaining about our power ranking when we are 1-2. Yes, we should probably be ahead of the rams, but i think your concern over that is way too much. if you are in worse than 15, you shouldnt care too much whether you are 16 or 26. all those teams dont matter as far as power rankings go. but to complain about our rank at a time when we are 1-2 and the future of this season is in jeapardy....wow i seriously cant stand hearing that s***.

other than that i am pretty happy, and again, like i have said in the past, will say that we have a small shot at the playoffs, wont be a wild card, we will have to win AFC west outright...but our biggest factor is herm and us changing the way we called plays the first 3 games....or i should say the first 5 halves of a game. the last half was all right.

chief31
09-28-2007, 11:12 PM
well for the record, the only things i have have complained about is...3 things:

1. Herm Edwards. that is my main problem with the team. and i absolutely cannot stand this man leading our team. i think he is doing it wrong.

2. Larry Johnson. Ever since i heard him make his racial comment about how he couldnt take orders from vermeil cause he was a white coach....but he likes playing for the Herm, well that got under my skin. then him telling of his hatred for certain teammates, mainly my favorite player ever, priest holms, and the fact that i dont see him as a team player but more as a "me" player. even though the chiefs won last game, IMO, i think johnson was more concerned that he didnt get his yards than the fact that his team won.

3. ppl complaining about our power ranking when we are 1-2. Yes, we should probably be ahead of the rams, but i think your concern over that is way too much. if you are in worse than 15, you shouldnt care too much whether you are 16 or 26. all those teams dont matter as far as power rankings go. but to complain about our rank at a time when we are 1-2 and the future of this season is in jeapardy....wow i seriously cant stand hearing that shiiit.

other than that i am pretty happy, and again, like i have said in the past, will say that we have a small shot at the playoffs, wont be a wild card, we will have to win AFC west outright...but our biggest factor is herm and us changing the way we called plays the first 3 games....or i should say the first 5 halves of a game. the last half was all right.

1.) Agreed.

2.) Agreed.

3.) If you hate hearing that s***, then how about not addressing it, then you wouldn't have to hear it repeated.

4.) You have done alot of cussing on here. I asked you to try and avoid using the "F" word and you have since been misspelling it. That isn't editting. If a child sees the word and tries to pronounce it, how is it going to sound? It's gonna sound just like the word that we are trying to avoid. If you think it is stupid that we bother with that rule, then you can take it up with Admin. He makes the rules. In the meantime, how about if you respect the rules a little bit more.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438

timsatt1
09-28-2007, 11:18 PM
1.) Agreed.

2.) Agreed.

3.) If you hate hearing that s***, then how about not addressing it, then you wouldn't have to hear it repeated.

4.) You have done alot of cussing on here. I asked you to try and avoid using the "F" word and you have since been misspelling it. That isn't editting. If a child sees the word and tries to pronounce it, how is it going to sound? It's gonna sound just like the word that we are trying to avoid. If you think it is stupid that we bother with that rule, then you can take it up with Admin. He makes the rules. In the meantime, how about if you respect the rules a little bit more.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438

i apoligize for swear words. i will discontinue them.

chief31
09-28-2007, 11:29 PM
i apoligize for swear words. i will discontinue them.

Thank you. That would be appreciated.

sling58
09-29-2007, 08:25 AM

I MEAN FUK, this is a freeking joke or something. All the people talking about this game understand that the game is being played in San Diego...not Kansas City. You can throw in all the mathematical equations into this game..such as home field wins %, records from last year with most of the same return players. I mean come on, get over yourself and your byast. be a chiefs fan, but settle the fak down.

Listen you punk a$$ little puke! I never talk down to anyone on this site but I am about to with you. NEVER PUT ME DOWN AS A CHIEFS FAN!!!! I have followed this team thru thick and thin and have never waivered in my heart as a Chiefs fan. If I want to look up what other people are saying about my team I am allowed to because I think a fan should gather all the facts about his/her team so he/she can make a opinion for themselves. If I want to put down every single thing I read about the Chiefs I can, I am allowed.

I have seen countless times new people come on this site and pick the big man in the prison yard and try to knock them out (usually it's Canada they go after) and think it's a joke. If you don't like what I say, then say "I disagree with you" then make you point and I will respect you for that but calling me out and saying I am not a Chiefs fan means someday we might run into each other and you might not like the outcome.

Now with that being said..........GO CHIEFS!

(Canada give me a dang beer already!)

Canada
09-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Listen you punk a$$ little puke! I never talk down to anyone on this site but I am about to with you. NEVER PUT ME DOWN AS A CHIEFS FAN!!!! I have followed this team thru thick and thin and have never waivered in my heart as a Chiefs fan. If I want to look up what other people are saying about my team I am allowed to because I think a fan should gather all the facts about his/her team so he/she can make a opinion for themselves. If I want to put down every single thing I read about the Chiefs I can, I am allowed.

I have seen countless times new people come on this site and pick the big man in the prison yard and try to knock them out (usually it's Canada they go after) and think it's a joke. If you don't like what I say, then say "I disagree with you" then make you point and I will respect you for that but calling me out and saying I am not a Chiefs fan means someday we might run into each other and you might not like the outcome.

:bananen_smilies046: :toast2: :bananen_smilies046: :toast2:

sling58
09-29-2007, 09:46 AM
Sorry for the name calling I did towards timsatt but I don't like being attacked.

Coach
09-29-2007, 11:18 AM
I am standing up for myself as a Chiefs fan. Sorry that I would prefer to listen to some analysts who know about the game of football, but when the bash the Chiefs (or any other team) they sound like idiots. That is why I like to come to this site, this is where the knowledgeable football fans are found. Chiefs fan, 49ers fans....these guys on this site know more about football that 75% of the morons on NFL Network and PFP and sportscenter. All I asked for was some people who know about the game to be analysts
This is the same reason I come here. The sports analysts don't know crap about our team other than what they hear from other analysts. Look around and you'll notice the average fan on this site has been following the Chiefs for about 20 years.
When it come to the Chiefs, I trust the opinions of the people on this site more than any sports analysts who only watches the highlights of our games every weekend.

I can't root for anyone to get hurt. It justs not my personality. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't rather see them get benched or miss a game.

I agree. Is it really Huard's fault that the playcalling is so atrocious?

I agree with you completely...I am saying that anyone who cheers when a player gets hurt is not a fan of football. I hate "the team that we will not mention" but I won't cheer when one of their players get hurt.:bananen_smilies046:
Amen.

I have seen countless times new people come on this site and pick the big man in the prison yard and try to knock them out (usually it's Canada they go after) and think it's a joke. If you don't like what I say, then say "I disagree with you" then make your point and I will respect you for that but calling me out and saying I am not a Chiefs fan means someday we might run into each other and you might not like the outcome.

Sling58, I understand why you'd be upset.

Everyone, No personal attacks from anyone please.

timsatt1, you have a PM on the way.

GO CHIEFS!

m0ebr0
09-29-2007, 01:06 PM
I never cheer for someone to get hurt. Thats not good sportsmanship. In high school if a player got hurt even on the other team our whole team would take our helmets off an kneel out of respect (something our coach had us do.) When Everett got hurt it was heartbreaking because that guy is paralyzed.

I do not reach the average yrs of being a Chiefs fan (Im only 22) but I know a few things about football.

I dont think Huard really has had much of a chance to prove himself. I hope against SD he will get hat chance to prove he can play as well as he did last year if not better.

sling58
09-29-2007, 02:14 PM
I never cheer for someone to get hurt. Thats not good sportsmanship. In high school if a player got hurt even on the other team our whole team would take our helmets off an kneel out of respect (something our coach had us do.) When Everett got hurt it was heartbreaking because that guy is paralyzed.

I do not reach the average yrs of being a Chiefs fan (Im only 22) but I know a few things about football.

I dont think Huard really has had much of a chance to prove himself. I hope against SD he will get hat chance to prove he can play as well as he did last year if not better.

Agreed! I will be watching Sunday with the hopes we will light up the sky with Wilson footballs being thrown by Huard.

chief31
09-29-2007, 02:20 PM

I agree. Huard needs to be allowed to run an NFL offense, with NFL play-calling. If he can't handle the load, then, by all means, let the kid have his shot. But let's see what Huard is going to bring. What appears to have been basically eleven quarters of JFL play-calling, with a single quarter of NFL play-calling is an insult to the teams starting quarterback. It is kind of like what the Bears did two years ago, when they were scared to death of giving Kyle Orton a chance to show anything.

m0ebr0
09-29-2007, 02:23 PM
I agree. Huard needs to be allowed to run an NFL offense, with NFL play-calling. If he can't handle the load, then, by all means, let the kid have his shot. But let's see what Huard is going to bring. What appears to have been basically eleven quarters of JFL play-calling, with a single quarter of NFL play-calling is an insult to the teams starting quarterback. It is kind of like what the Bears did two years ago, when they were scared to death of giving Kyle Orton a chance to show anything.

Its like Edwards doesnt think that Huard can throw the ball or something. Even thoug Huard proved that to me last year once he got going.

sling58
09-29-2007, 02:26 PM
Its like Edwards doesnt think that Huard can throw the ball or something. Even thoug Huard proved that to me last year once he got going.

Huard last year proved he could score points......which in effect hurt him this year because Herm is scared of points. (they took his pet gerbil when he was little and flushed it down the toilet)

chief31
09-29-2007, 02:27 PM

I think it is just the kind of offense that Herm/Solari is trying to run. ( I honestly can't say which of those guys is more responsible for the offensive gameplan, but I have heard Herm say things that would have me lean toward blaming him.) He/they are/is scared to attempt anything down the field, because of the basic belief that the offenses job is to never turn the ball over and make the defense look good, statistically.

McLovin
09-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Huard last year proved he could score points......which in effect hurt him this year because Herm is scared of points. (they took his pet gerbil when he was little and flushed it down the toilet)

The lets buy him a new gerbil and get the *(^% over it.

sling58
09-29-2007, 02:28 PM

Said like a true problem solver!

:lol:

m0ebr0
09-29-2007, 02:31 PM
I think it is just the kind of offense that Herm/Solari is trying to run. ( I honestly can't say which of those guys is more responsible for the offensive gameplan, but I have heard Herm say things that would have me lean toward blaming him.) He/they are/is scared to attempt anything down the field, because of the basic belief that the offenses job is to never turn the ball over and make the defense look good, statistically.

Dont turn the ball over is good, but an ofensive job is to score the one thing Herm is afraid of, points.

I will get him that gerbil so we dont have to play from behind every week especially against SD in SD.

chief31
09-29-2007, 02:32 PM
Dont turn the ball over is good, but an ofensive job is to score the one thing Herm is afraid of, points.

I will get him that gerbil so we dont have to play from behind every week especially against SD in SD.

Sounds like a good idea. Hope it works. :D

McLovin
09-29-2007, 02:34 PM
I may be retraded or dunb but I know when to buy a man a gerbil to solve a problem.
Said like a true problem solver!

:lol:

hermhater
09-29-2007, 02:59 PM
I may be retraded or dunb but I know when to buy a man a gerbil to solve a problem.

That is a unique replying method you have... it is giving me a headache...

Try to put your reply after the quote.

:mob::sign0153::toast2::lol: