PDA

View Full Version : Horrid?

kenny1937
10-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Our QB was anything but Horrid, He went out and played a great game, in fact the whole team played a great game, we are quick to let the team know when we are unhappy, and I think we ought to be quick to let the team know when we are happy and also to give them a well deserved pat on the back. Huard, as did the rest of the team gave a 100% performance Sunday, and I believe it is a preview of good things to come. Herm, you have done a great job of preparing the team along with the rest of your staff, and when you deserve accolades you should recieve them. In my viewing area, the team got no respect, showing a golf tournament, and another football game which I will not mention, but in Listening I was still able to jump to my feet and let everybody on the block know "THE CHIEF'S ARE BACK!!!!

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-03-2006, 10:41 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Our QB was anything but Horrid, He went out and played a great game, in fact the whole team played a great game, we are quick to let the team know when we are unhappy, and I think we ought to be quick to let the team know when we are happy and also to give them a well deserved pat on the back. Huard, as did the rest of the team gave a 100% performance Sunday, and I believe it is a preview of good things to come. Herm, you have done a great job of preparing the team along with the rest of your staff, and when you deserve accolades you should recieve them. In my viewing area, the team got no respect, showing a golf tournament, and another football game which I will not mention, but in Listening I was still able to jump to my feet and let everybody on the block know "THE CHIEF'S ARE BACK!!!!

GO CHIEF'S

I agree; I hence forth remove the name of shame that was bestowed upon Huard by myself and now impart upon him a new name: "Hero"! :hammer:

Guru
10-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Chiefster wrote:

I agree; I hence forth remove the name of shame that was bestowed upon Huard by myself and now impart upon him a new name: "Hero"! :hammer:

Now don't get carried away.

Chiefster
10-03-2006, 11:45 PM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Now don't get carried away.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that's the homer in me! :pint:

Hey did ya get my PM?

Guru
10-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Chiefster wrote:
[quote]

Hey did ya get my PM?

Of course I did. Smack talker.

Chiefster
10-04-2006, 05:03 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:
[quote]

Hey did ya get my PM?

Well alrighty then! :-D

kenny1937
10-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:
[quote]

Hey did ya get my PM?

OK Fellas take an asperin, or whatever will cure PMS
(post message sent) (grin), we got a team going into the Bird Cage at Arizona to clean out that nest!

GO GHIEF'S

Chiefster
10-05-2006, 09:04 PM
kenny1937 wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:
[quote]

Hey did ya get my PM?

OK Fellas take an asperin, or whatever will cure PMS
(post message sent) (grin), we got a team going into the Bird Cage at Arizona to clean out that nest!

GO GHIEF'S

There's no more aspirin left; the Cards bought it all up in preparation of Sunday's game.

Guru
10-05-2006, 11:50 PM
Hey guys, tone it down. I seem to remember back in the late 80's or early 90's, Bill Maas saying "All we need to do is show up" referring to a game against New England and we nearly lost the game.

Chiefster
10-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Guru wrote:
Hey guys, tone it down. I seem to remember back in the late 80's or early 90's, Bill Maas saying "All we need to do is show up" referring to a game against New England and we nearly lost the game.

Yeah, but that was Bill Maas; we are but humble Chiefs Homers with not but a wee bit of any real football karma. :-P

kenny1937
10-06-2006, 12:40 AM
Guru wrote:

We are not saying that we are going to win the game by just showing up, we and the team knows that they have to play with the intensity that won them the game against the 49's and they will all have to be on their game. but as fans we need to be just as positive about their one game win streak as we were negative about their two game losing streak, and injury to Trent Green, you see a fan is an emotional human being subject to the fortunes or misfortune of his (her) team. As bad as I felt about the two game losing streak, I must be just as upbeat about our team's one game winning streak, and hope to root them on to a two game winning streak. Their job is to win games, my job is to support them, I am only expressing an opinion, and am certainly not trying to belittle the danger of being over confident, my last word on the subject is GO CHIEF'S!

Chiefster
10-06-2006, 07:22 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Guru wrote:

We are not saying that we are going to win the game by just showing up, we and the team knows that they have to play with the intensity that won them the game against the 49's and they will all have to be on their game. but as fans we need to be just as positive about their one game win streak as we were negative about their two game losing streak, and injury to Trent Green, you see a fan is an emotional human being subject to the fortunes or misfortune of his (her) team. As bad as I felt about the two game losing streak, I must be just as upbeat about our team's one game winning streak, and hope to root them on to a two game winning streak. Their job is to win games, my job is to support them, I am only expressing an opinion, and am certainly not trying to belittle the danger of being over confident, my last word on the subject is GO CHIEF'S!

I liked my explanation better. :-D

Good post K-dude! ;-)

Guru
10-06-2006, 11:52 PM
Chiefster wrote:

Good post K-dude! ;-)

Of course you do. You are self-centered like that. :hammer: :-D

Chiefster
10-07-2006, 12:47 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Good post K-dude! ;-)

Of course you do. You are self-centered like that. :hammer: :-D

:lol:

No I'm not!

Now tell me again how much you like my sig. :-D

Guru
10-07-2006, 02:11 AM
Chiefster wrote:

I despise it immensely. :pint:

Chiefster
10-07-2006, 10:32 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Rrrrrrrrrrrright!

You know you like it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenny1937
10-07-2006, 11:46 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Rrrrrrrrrrrright!

You know you like it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, this is better than daytime soap operas, now where else could you get such high quality entertainment?

Why, right here of course, Chief's Crowd!

GO CHIEF'S!!

Chiefster
10-07-2006, 07:16 PM
kenny1937 wrote:

Why, right here of course, Chief's Crowd!

GO CHIEF'S!!

Yep! :hammer:

kenny1937
10-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Cannot wait til tommorrow, for the next episode, "The Chiefs pluck Feathers in the Arizona Bird Cage!"

GO CHIEF'S!!

Chiefster
10-08-2006, 01:12 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Cannot wait til tommorrow, for the next episode, "The Chiefs pluck Feathers in the Arizona Bird Cage!"

GO CHIEF'S!!

Yup! I am really looking forward to it! :hammer:

kenny1937
10-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Given the play selection that he had to work with, I give Huard a thumbs up, the offence came through when they had too, the defence came through when thay had too, A key interception, and don't forget the special teams, Hey a blocked punt, Way To Go Chief's!

GO CHIEF'S

Chiefster
10-09-2006, 11:52 PM
I'm glad it was a win, but we abandon the running game far too soon, and it almost cost us the game by becoming one dimensional. IMO

Guru
10-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Chiefster wrote:
I'm glad it was a win, but we abandon the running game far too soon, and it almost cost us the game by becoming one dimensional. IMO

We didn't abandon the running game. The running game was just not very effective. I was afraid Herm WOULD abandon it when we went down 14-0. Glad he didn't.

Chiefster
10-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

We didn't abandon the running game. The running game was just not very effective. I was afraid Herm WOULD abandon it when we went down 14-0. Glad he didn't.

It seemed to me as if we passed much more then we rushed. The rushing attempts were way down. I know that we didn't totally abandon the rush, but I would have liked to see more attempts in order to get LJ goin.

kenny1937
10-10-2006, 02:23 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

It seemed to me as if we passed much more then we rushed. The rushing attempts were way down. I know that we didn't totally abandon the rush, but I would have liked to see more attempts in order to get LJ goin.

The play calling was conservative to say the least, but apparently that is the way it is going to be, I just hope our defence can hold up and bring us through this conservtive type play calling, but than again Marty ball beat the Steelers, so mayby Hermy ball has a chance, any way the Bottom Line is-GO CHIEF'S!!

chief31
10-11-2006, 09:58 AM
Huard was awarded with the "A.F.C. Offensive Player of the Week" award in week six.

Fascinating!

Mind-boggling!

Who would have thunk it?

kenny1937
10-11-2006, 11:45 AM
chief31 wrote:
Huard was awarded with the "A.F.C. Offensive Player of the Week" award in week six.

Fascinating!

Mind-boggling!

Who would have thunk it?

Mercy, Sakes Alive, who would have Thunk it Indeed, our Chief's getting some respect, Wow what is this world coming too! (grin) Well Deserved accolade for our QB.
GO CHIEF'S!!

Chiefster
10-11-2006, 11:30 PM
chief31 wrote:

Fascinating!

Mind-boggling!

Who would have thunk it?

Indeed.

*In my best Spok voice raising an eye brow* :hammer:

Guru
10-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Chiefster wrote:

Indeed.

"You're half human Spock, don't you have any damn feelings about that!" :-D

kenny1937
10-12-2006, 02:14 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Indeed.

Beam me up Snotty, there is mutiny on the Bridge,
Tell leutenant Ocheerleader, to get ready to blast into Hyper Chief Space, We have to go where no man has gone Before! Er does anyone have an Idea where that might be?

GO CHIEF'S!!!

Chiefster
10-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Indeed.

...Quite illogical.

kenny1937
10-13-2006, 12:49 AM
Well bless my soul Leutenant Ocheerleader, First Officer Chiefster, and the Ships Medical Officer Dr. Guru, seem to be talking about logic, now there is a new Frontier for you. We better make the Jump into Hyper Chief Space befor it gets to deep here on the Bridge. Next stop Planet Pittsburg, where we run into the Tin Foil Aliens!

GO CHIEF'S!!!

Chiefster
10-13-2006, 01:37 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Well bless my soul Leutenant Ocheerleader, First Officer Chiefster, and the Ships Medical Officer Dr. Guru, seem to be talking about logic, now there is a new Frontier for you. We better make the Jump into Hyper Chief Space befor it gets to deep here on the Bridge. Next stop Planet Pittsburg, where we run into the Tin Foil Aliens!

GO CHIEF'S!!!

…Where hopefully we will cut another notch in Commodore Carl's fifteenth year of his five year mission.

kenny1937
10-13-2006, 02:51 AM
Works for me First Officer Chiefster, I think Medical Officer Dr. Guru has scheduled you for pointy ear filing, and then report back here to the Bridge. Captain Smirk.

GO CHIEF'S!!!

Guru
10-13-2006, 03:53 AM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!!!

…Where hopefully we will cut another notch in Commodore Carl's fifteenth year of his five year mission.

15?

More like 17 actually.

Chiefster
10-13-2006, 07:04 AM
Guru wrote:

15?

More like 17 actually.

Yeah I stopped counting after 15. :-P

kenny1937
10-13-2006, 12:13 PM
Now look you Guy's, you need to use algebra to figure all this out, you know, higher mathmatics, where you leave off counting on your fingers and start counting on your toes! Carl keeps trying to go where Carl has never been befor, give him a break, (now use your imaginations), (grin).

GO CHIEF'S!!!

Guru
10-13-2006, 11:52 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Now look you Guy's, you need to use algebra to figure all this out, you know, higher mathmatics, where you leave off counting on your fingers and start counting on your toes! Carl keeps trying to go where Carl has never been befor, give him a break, (now use your imaginations), (grin).

GO CHIEF'S!!!

Tell him to go where da sun don't shine. :hammer:

kenny1937
10-14-2006, 02:27 AM
Guru wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!!!

Tell him to go where da sun don't shine. :hammer: :lol:

:lol: ROFL :lol: