PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear anything about Brad Cottam

stevefuller
01-25-2011, 09:19 PM
I still like what he brings to our team.
Is he coming back from that serious injury?

Anyone hear anything?

4everchiefsfan25
01-26-2011, 11:08 AM
I still like what he brings to our team.
Is he coming back from that serious injury?

Anyone hear anything?
I havnt heard anything about him but I know the Chiefs wernt all that happy with his performance before he got injured

stevefuller
01-26-2011, 11:13 AM
Had to like him somewhat to keep him around allyear.
Most players would have been released in that situation.
I like him and if he can come back i think he would be an outstanding addition to our roster and a serious redzone threat.

4everchiefsfan25
01-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Had to like him somewhat to keep him around allyear.
Most players would have been released in that situation.
I like him and if he can come back i think he would be an outstanding addition to our roster and a serious redzone threat.
he dropped a lot of passes that were thrown to him, but they had to keep around because we really havnt had any talent at the TE position until we drafted Tony Moeaki

pbatrucker
01-26-2011, 11:38 AM
he dropped a lot of passes that were thrown to him, but they had to keep around because we really havnt had any talent at the TE position until we drafted Tony Moeaki

Before he was injured he was coming around pretty good asnd the Chiefs were giving him some playing time.

rodu
01-26-2011, 11:44 AM
When players miss a whole season, it's usually lights out for their career, and Cottam missed more than just this season

matthewschiefs
01-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Right before he got hurt Cottam was starting to really start playing well. It was a horrible time for him to get hurt. I don't think he will be back. I don't think that he is going to play again. Neck injuries are something that it's just really hard to play with.

stevefuller
01-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Right before he got hurt Cottam was starting to really start playing well. It was a horrible time for him to get hurt. I don't think he will be back. I don't think that he is going to play again. Neck injuries are something that it's just really hard to play with.
Absolutely!
I agree 100%
:sign0087:

stevefuller
01-26-2011, 12:25 PM
Absolutely!
I agree 100%
:sign0087:

I agree he was coming on strong.
I believe he be there in the spring.