PDA

View Full Version : If we signed one of these 2 wideout...who?

stevefuller
01-25-2011, 09:25 PM
TJ Hooushmanzadeh or Santana Moss?

Boxermm187
01-25-2011, 09:50 PM
moss had a better season than tj by far.tj had 398 yards and 3 td. moss had 1,115 yards and 6 td. out of the two, i'll take moss by having a productive 2010 season

DMN
01-25-2011, 10:42 PM
I say Moss over TJ for sure... but I am very curious to see how doucet and breaston play out in AZ. I take breaston all day.

slc chief
01-25-2011, 10:49 PM
i take moss to stretch the field

matthewschiefs
01-25-2011, 11:18 PM
I will take Moss I think Tj is closer to being done.

2010chiefs
01-25-2011, 11:28 PM
Plus TJ had them dropped passes in the playoffs that were crucial. Just saying.

Boxermm187
01-25-2011, 11:46 PM
2011 NFL Free Agents: WR (http://www.footballsfuture.com/2011/fa/wr.html)
full list of ALL free agents for ALL positions

slc chief
01-26-2011, 07:34 AM
i would take sims walker or sideney rice before either of them.rice is probably staying but walker might leave

pbatrucker
01-26-2011, 07:47 AM
I would question the right 53 fit of either one.

Chief Tyler
01-26-2011, 09:20 AM
Moss is a legitimate threat, under-valued because of bad/inconsistent quarterback play. Housh has already seen his best days, he had some pretty ugly moments this year too.

4everchiefsfan25
01-26-2011, 09:42 AM
I'm not sure I would want either one of them to work with Bowe. I think we have to be real careful on who we bring in as a veteran WR because Bowe is going to be learning from them and if we get a guy that isnt a huge character guy that could hurt us because I'm not sure Bowe has matured enough to not follow a bad character guy.

stevefuller
01-26-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm not sure I would want either one of them to work with Bowe. I think we have to be real careful on who we bring in as a veteran WR because Bowe is going to be learning from them and if we get a guy that isnt a huge character guy that could hurt us because I'm not sure Bowe has matured enough to not follow a bad character guy.

Sims walker over S Moss.
REALLY?

S Rice, V Jackson S Holmes.
We won't sign any of these guys.

I see your point about lockerroom.Yatayata yata....you need people who can make plays on the field and Moss certainly does that. TJ has some skills left. High point of season double move to beat Pittsburgh in pittsburgh.
I would make a serious effort togo after both receivers.

It's realistic. It won't take the bank just 2 two year contracts with a little bonus money to get them aboard.
Bowe/Moss/TJ/Randall Cobb(2nd round pk)/Titus Young(3rd round pick)

I don't know what that looks like to the rest of you. It brings ahugh smile to this Chiefs fan!! Thoughts?:chiefs:

4everchiefsfan25
01-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Sims walker over S Moss.
REALLY?

S Rice, V Jackson S Holmes.
We won't sign any of these guys.

I see your point about lockerroom.Yatayata yata....you need people who can make plays on the field and Moss certainly does that. TJ has some skills left. High point of season double move to beat Pittsburgh in pittsburgh.
I would make a serious effort togo after both receivers.

It's realistic. It won't take the bank just 2 two year contracts with a little bonus money to get them aboard.
Bowe/Moss/TJ/Randall Cobb(2nd round pk)/Titus Young(3rd round pick)

I don't know what that looks like to the rest of you. It brings ahugh smile to this Chiefs fan!! Thoughts?:chiefs:
I never said to take Sims Walker over Moss, but I wouldnt take Moss, And I def. would not draft a WR in the 2 and 3 round. That would just be stupid of the Chiefs. If you were wanting Moss, Then why not Plaxico Burress? he is getting out of jail soon.. I would much rather have Burress then Moss, and you could get Burress cheaper then Moss and IMO Burress is a better WR.

stevefuller
01-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Someone else said they would take Sims Walker over Moss.

chief31
01-26-2011, 04:57 PM
I like Santana Moss.

He is always productive, and I wind up getting him cheap in FF every year too. :D

He is both fast and dependable.

That would easily be my pick.

4everchiefsfan25
01-26-2011, 06:43 PM
I like Santana Moss.

He is always productive, and I wind up getting him cheap in FF every year too. :D

He is both fast and dependable.

That would easily be my pick.
I just don't see Moss being a Pioli kind of guy. After the Jets lost to the Steelers Moss was calling out Schotenheimer saying that he was the reason why they lost, so I just don't see Pioli wanting to go after a guy like that.

slc chief
01-26-2011, 07:41 PM
i did. i like the idea of two big targets in the endzone.like haley had with boldin and fitzgerald.i also like the idea of moss spreading the field. but dont unde restimate sims walker.if he goes to a team that actually knows how to get him the ball. he is going to have a huge 2011 season. he has tons of talent watch some video on him

slc chief
01-26-2011, 07:56 PM

dont get me wrong moss would be a huge value to kc (he is older that i would want) but he also has some allegations of using hgh against him this year.and the investigation is still going on

stevefuller
01-26-2011, 08:46 PM
I just don't see Moss being a Pioli kind of guy. After the Jets lost to the Steelers Moss was calling out Schotenheimer saying that he was the reason why they lost, so I just don't see Pioli wanting to go after a guy like that.

Your thinking of Santonio Holmes.
I'm talking about Santana Moss of the Redskins

SAPHOJUNKIE
01-26-2011, 09:07 PM

I didn't say it, but I will now.

I would take Mike Sims-Walker over Santana Moss.

Don't even have to think about it.

Of all WR mentioned here, Housh is at the very bottom of my list.

1. Vincent Jackson
2. Sidney Rice
3. Santonio Holmes
4. Sims-Walker
5. Steve Breaston
6. Santana Moss
7. Malcolm Floyd
8. Legedu Naanee

yes, I put breaston above Moss. While we definitely need a playmaker, I love Breaston's consistency. The guy always produces, no matter where he is on the depth chart. He has outstanding hands.

Ptah2011
01-27-2011, 11:25 PM
TJ of course though Santana can return punts as well giving us some versitility !

Coach
01-28-2011, 12:23 AM
I didn't say it, but I will now.

I would take Mike Sims-Walker over Santana Moss.

Don't even have to think about it.

Of all WR mentioned here, Housh is at the very bottom of my list.

1. Vincent Jackson
2. Sidney Rice
3. Santonio Holmes
4. Sims-Walker
5. Steve Breaston
6. Santana Moss
7. Malcolm Floyd
8. Legedu Naanee

yes, I put breaston above Moss. While we definitely need a playmaker, I love Breaston's consistency. The guy always produces, no matter where he is on the depth chart. He has outstanding hands.

Any one of the top 7 would be fine by me.

whatwasthat?
01-29-2011, 08:36 PM
i would really like to get either malcolm floyd or james jones...a lot of the other WRs on that list will probably be resigned

matthewschiefs
01-29-2011, 09:53 PM
i would really like to get either malcolm floyd or james jones...a lot of the other WRs on that list will probably be resigned

True that's why I think that if we could get Larry Fitzgerld from the Cards even if it's a 1st round price we should. The cards are clearly in the beging of there rebuilding mode so I don't think that Larry would be to upset to change teams. But I do think we should at least check to see if any of the names above have any intrest in going to KC before makeing that trade.

slc chief
01-30-2011, 12:24 AM
moss is on roids keep him out