PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here scared of Raider fans?

Stac
01-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Lets face it, Raiders fans are thugs, they're scum and they're classless. With that being said, I plan on going to a game at the Coliseum, wearing my gear, sitting in the black hole and calling them the Faiders to their faces

Anyone hear scared of Raider fans? I heard they go into opposing stadiums and beat up the home fans lmao.

slc chief
01-27-2011, 07:48 PM
raider fans are panzees there little girls nothing to be scared of

2010chiefs
01-27-2011, 11:54 PM
There like Hyenas when they roam in Packs. By themselves they are normal fans like us! GO CHIEFS!

Coach
01-28-2011, 12:12 AM
Picking fights with drunk people who have numbers on their side has never worked out well for me. Good luck.

josh1971
01-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Lets face it, Raiders fans are thugs, they're scum and they're classless. With that being said, I plan on going to a game at the Coliseum, wearing my gear, sitting in the black hole and calling them the Faiders to their faces

Anyone hear scared of Raider fans? I heard they go into opposing stadiums and beat up the home fans lmao.

Ummm.... yes, let us know how that works out for ya!

4everchiefsfan25
01-28-2011, 11:07 AM

They wont come to Arrowhead and beat me up thats for sure :D

Coach
01-28-2011, 11:40 AM
Maybe you should watch this video. Going to the game, fine. Picking fights, not smart at any stadium.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

KristofLaw
01-28-2011, 02:52 PM
I plan on going to a game at the Coliseum, wearing my gear, sitting in the black hole and calling them the Faiders to their faces

Nothing wrong with a little gamesmanship, but... still, I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Boxermm187
01-28-2011, 07:14 PM
saying insults to drunk "thugs" to their face?? good luck,but you are going to be getting what you are asking for! a whooping
just have respect, you are on thier turf!

honda522
01-29-2011, 11:34 AM
I'd be scared they would either stab me, or gang rape me like they do in prison, cause lets face it...all Raiders are thugs who do time for crime. Why do you think they are in Oakland?

Chief Tyler
01-29-2011, 05:54 PM
Be a classy fan and you'll be fine, most people are going to be relatively friendly. If you're going to be a classless fan I'd almost rather see you put on the silver and black, both for your sake and for our reputation.

stricken721
01-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Not the best idea.

I saw plenty of fights between Chiefs and Raiders fans at the last game of the season. All but about 1 of the fights were started by Raiders fans.

Chiefster
01-31-2011, 09:55 AM
Be a classy fan and you'll be fine, most people are going to be relatively friendly. If you're going to be a classless fan I'd almost rather see you put on the silver and black, both for your sake and for our reputation.

...This!

Regardless of where you go the very best way to find trouble is to go looking for it; it's always near. However, you appear to be the one bringing trouble with you thus proving the theory that, many times, you do not have to go looking for trouble - trouble will find you.

Stac
02-01-2011, 04:39 PM
I decided against doing this. My hatred for the Raiders is just so bad, it was on my Bucket List but I don't feel like getting stabbed that day lol

I might hit the Donkeys game instead, I fear if I went to the San Diego game, it'd be a blow out.

4everchiefsfan25
02-02-2011, 11:07 AM
I decided against doing this. My hatred for the Raiders is just so bad, it was on my Bucket List but I don't feel like getting stabbed that day lol

I might hit the Donkeys game instead, I fear if I went to the San Diego game, it'd be a blow out.
If the game is a blow out in San Diego you could always go swim in the Ocean afterwards lol