PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Draft Watch

DMN
02-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Hey guys. I found this site that I wanted to share with you. It is great cause if you are like me and lack a little knowledge about college football and its prospects this is a great way to check em out. It also provides current updates (senior bowl, combine, etc.) and has a youtube link straight from it to check out tape. I also thought this could spark up some debate as to some of the later round options you guys think we could opt for. annyyywho, I hope it helps!

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=QB&draftyear=2011&sortby=tsxpos&order=ASC

4everchiefsfan25
02-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Hey guys. I found this site that I wanted to share with you. It is great cause if you are like me and lack a little knowledge about college football and its prospects this is a great way to check em out. It also provides current updates (senior bowl, combine, etc.) and has a youtube link straight from it to check out tape. I also thought this could spark up some debate as to some of the later round options you guys think we could opt for. annyyywho, I hope it helps!

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=QB&draftyear=2011&sortby=tsxpos&order=ASC
Great site thanx

DMN
02-02-2011, 11:46 AM
for sure man. I like the who's hot and who's not part on the side. and what is funny is that I was lookin at some 2nd -4th round potential NTs and thought that M Austin and J Powe could be great additions to our D Line. They are both built like true NTs.... and then of course after senior bowl they are listed on the not hot list. haha.

Though I know it is too early to tell. And I dont think Pioli goes after austin after the suspension he got.

4everchiefsfan25
02-02-2011, 12:40 PM
for sure man. I like the who's hot and who's not part on the side. and what is funny is that I was lookin at some 2nd -4th round potential NTs and thought that M Austin and J Powe could be great additions to our D Line. They are both built like true NTs.... and then of course after senior bowl they are listed on the not hot list. haha.

Though I know it is too early to tell. And I dont think Pioli goes after austin after the suspension he got.
It is crazy how much stocks can change between the end of the season and through the end of the combine.

Chiefster
02-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Looks like it has a lot of resources.

DMN
02-03-2011, 05:20 PM
It is crazy how much stocks can change between the end of the season and through the end of the combine.

Agreed. Not to mention our moves in free agency. I am stoked for this offseason. I feel that after a 10-6 record our organization will be active in free agency to give this team its best chance of winning it all. I mean make a concerted effort to really strengthen our shortcomings and do this thing. I could be wrong.