PDA

View Full Version : Charles FedEx Ground Player of the Year.

honda522
02-02-2011, 08:33 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/02/3.jpg

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/02/02/2628189/chiefs-charles-wins-fedex-ground.html

Thats a Kansas City Chief for you!

Chiefster
02-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Woohoo! :D

stricken721
02-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Excellent!

Coach
02-02-2011, 10:21 PM
I'm glad everyone else appreciated what Chiefs fana had the pleasure of watching all season. Well deserved.

He doesn't win the award without the help of Thomas Jones IMO.

4everchiefsfan25
02-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Thats Awesome!:punk:

Chiefster
02-03-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm glad everyone else appreciated what Chiefs fana had the pleasure of watching all season. Well deserved.

True! Without Jones, Charles is run into the ground.

matthewschiefs
02-03-2011, 01:54 PM
He earned it for sure GREAT job by Charles

honda522
02-03-2011, 06:13 PM

I kinda agree because last year the Jets were the number one rushing team, and then they gave him up to the Chiefs and we had the number one rushing team in the leauge this year.

hometeam
02-07-2011, 08:17 PM
Not sure about all that.

Without jones he has more yards, tds, and a lower YPC avg, but still has a great and stastically better season~

He had a great year.

chief31
02-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Not sure about all that.

Without jones he has more yards, tds, and a lower YPC avg, but still has a great and stastically better season~

He had a great year.

I think the major factor in it is the increased chance of injury.

matthewschiefs
02-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Not sure about all that.

He had a great year.

Without Jones I don't think that's a sure thing because I don't think that it's a sure thing that Charles would have held up for the whole season. Charles got banged up alot in games this year. If we didn't have Jones there he would have had more carries but that means he would have gotten hit more. There were far to many times that we had to hold our breath hopeing that Charles was ok. I Really liked what Jones did this year. I hope he is back next year.

honda522
02-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Without Jones I don't think that's a sure thing because I don't think that it's a sure thing that Charles would have held up for the whole season. Charles got banged up alot in games this year. If we didn't have Jones there he would have had more carries but that means he would have gotten hit more. There were far to many times that we had to hold our breath hopeing that Charles was ok. I Really liked what Jones did this year. I hope he is back next year.

He took some pretty hard hits.. especially in the backfield. Get some better block and it will be better for everyone.