PDA

View Full Version : Sharing in the misery

chief31
10-04-2006, 09:45 AM
I share in your misery. Because, I have yet to see a regular season Chiefs game. It is driving me insane. I have caught about fifteen plays of offense this season, and about ten plays of defense. I really needed to see the game against the Niners too. I can't jump back on the band-wagon without having seen, with my own two eyes, Jordan Black playing left tackle well. I believe in Kevin Sampson, but Black shocked me by not allowing a sack in this game. Cosidering how many pass plays were run , I am baffled as to how this is possible. I fear that my misery will continue this weekend too.
But, after that, IT IS ON!!!! I won't be missing any more Chiefs games. N.F.L. Sunday ticket, here I come!!!

chief31
10-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Hmmm. This was supposed to be a reply in the Misery thread. I dunno how that one happened.

Chiefster
10-04-2006, 09:33 PM
chief31 wrote:
I share in your misery. Because, I have yet to see a regular season Chiefs game. It is driving me insane. I have caught about fifteen plays of offense this season, and about ten plays of defense. I really needed to see the game against the Niners too. I can't jump back on the band-wagon without having seen, with my own two eyes, Jordan Black playing left tackle well. I believe in Kevin Sampson, but Black shocked me by not allowing a sack in this game. Cosidering how many pass plays were run , I am baffled as to how this is possible. I fear that my misery will continue this weekend too.
But, after that, IT IS ON!!!! I won't be missing any more Chiefs games. N.F.L. Sunday ticket, here I come!!!

Black had pleanty of help from Dunn and Gonzolas in a dual tight end set.

kenny1937
10-05-2006, 03:47 PM
I'm counting on Black to help turn a Cardinal into a Crow,
you know, from a Red Bird, into a Black and Blue Bird!

GO BLACK!

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

chief31
10-11-2006, 03:34 PM
I got to see it!

I actually got to watch the game!!!!

Even better yet? I get to watch it again!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHH HHAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!!!!!

I AM THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!

:evil: :-x :evil: :-x :evil: :-x

Sunday ticket has given me the POWER!!!!!

kenny1937
10-11-2006, 05:42 PM
chief31 wrote:
I got to see it!

Wow! what a transition, from Misery to Happiness in one short week, way to go big guy, you can now write your own ticket, Football Heaven, I know you will agree with me when I say-GO CHIEF'S!!!

Chiefster
10-11-2006, 11:12 PM
chief31 wrote:
I got to see it!

Sunday Ticket rocks; wished I had it!

Guru
10-12-2006, 12:03 AM
I would be happy if I could get NFL Network without having to upgrade to digital cable. COX sucks.

kenny1937
10-12-2006, 01:45 AM
Guru wrote:
I would be happy if I could get NFL Network without having to upgrade to digital cable. COX sucks.

You are absolutely right my man, I copuldn't agree with you more, (not less) (grin) anyway-GO CHIEF'S!!

Chiefster
10-12-2006, 09:54 PM
kenny1937 wrote:

Guru wrote:

You are absolutely right my man, I copuldn't agree with you more, (not less) (grin) anyway-GO CHIEF'S!!

I second that.

kenny1937
10-13-2006, 12:33 AM
One thing about it, where else could so many people share so much Misery, Hmmmm, wonder what kind of Misery we can share with the Steelers Sunday?

GO CHIEF'S!!!!