PDA

View Full Version : Walterfootball.com's Latest 5 Round Mock

pbatrucker
02-10-2011, 02:15 PM
I'd rather have a OC in the 4th rd and I believe we have 2 5th rd selections, but overall not bad.
http://walterfootball.com/draft2011.php

Coach
02-10-2011, 08:24 PM
They have great content on that site other than their hatred for the Kansas City Chiefs and Matt Cassel. I just can't view the content because of the horrifically bad layout. Most sites look nice but have no content. They have the exact opposite problem.

I will check out the link once I can get to a computer vs my iPhone. Thanks for posting!!

Ryfo18
02-10-2011, 08:43 PM
They have great content on that site other than their hatred for the Kansas City Chiefs and Matt Cassel. I just can't view the content because of the horrifically bad layout. Most sites look nice but have no content. They have the exact opposite problem.

I will check out the link once I can get to a computer vs my iPhone. Thanks for posting!!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this.

I disagree with this mock mostly because their is nothing done to address the interior OL. I think 1, maybe 2 O-linemen get taken in rds 3-5.

Boxermm187
02-10-2011, 09:00 PM
I just can't wait till Draft day!!!

jap1
02-11-2011, 02:57 AM
I have been following Walter Football for a few years now, and they definitely are not fans of the Chiefs. I am fairly sure that every game we won this year, they had us down as underdogs. They especially hate Matt Cassel.

I really like their extensive analysis of draft prospects. It is a fun site to frequent leading up to draft day.

Another one is drafttek.com. That website lets you edit the needs at all the positions for every team and then create a simulated draft based on what you input. You can also change the draft order (i.e. if teams traded). You can spend hours on that site.