PDA

View Full Version : richard seymuor

slc chief
02-13-2011, 10:57 PM
maybe the chiefs sign him he is a free agent and i highly doubt he wants to resign with oakland

DMN
02-13-2011, 11:38 PM
have they used the tag yet? I imagine they tag seymour over asomugha (sp).

whatwasthat?
02-14-2011, 12:32 AM
they will tag him...sounds like they will let asomugha walk

honda522
02-14-2011, 10:04 AM
We should pick up Nhamdi..

DMN
02-14-2011, 03:22 PM
I would be all for picking him up.. I feel like any veteran with elite coverage skills to mentor our young secondary would be awesome. I like champ bailey here as well maybe move him to FS and Berry to SS and let Lewis learn and rotate for a season. I really like Kendrick Lewis and think he was a steal in the 5th round.

captainamerica
02-14-2011, 05:17 PM
We should pick up Nhamdi..
With the deal Revis just recently got Asomougha is going to want to get paid bank. Carr and Flowers both form a pretty nice combo and they both come at a much cheaper price tag. I would rather spend the money it would cost to acquire Asomougha elsewhere.

DMN
02-14-2011, 05:32 PM
I agree to some extent... But bottom line we spent like $76 million on our team last season. We were the third least expensive team in the NFL. If we want to play like a super bowl contender then we are gonna have to pay some elite players eventually.

Hayvern
02-14-2011, 08:45 PM
I agree to some extent... But bottom line we spent like $76 million on our team last season. We were the third least expensive team in the NFL. If we want to play like a super bowl contender then we are gonna have to pay some elite players eventually.

OH, we will, not to worry, all of these yougn first round picks are going to start wanting theirs soon!

slc chief
02-14-2011, 09:16 PM
OH, we will, not to worry, all of these yougn first round picks are going to start wanting theirs soon!
yup plenty of young talent on this team.good coaching will get them polished and we are on our way to the superbowl

4everchiefsfan25
02-15-2011, 12:58 PM
The Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl and they were the 2nd cheapest team in the League

Seek
02-15-2011, 01:03 PM
have they used the tag yet? I imagine they tag seymour over asomugha (sp).
Nhamdi had a clause in his contract that if he didn't play a certain amount of games last year that they could not tag him this year. The Cable Guy actually sat him a couple games after he was healthy which made Nhamdi inelligble to franchise tag.

He has already said he has no intentions of returning to the Raiders and will not talk about a contract and will hit the Free agency market.

This should leave only Seymour on their roster worthy of the Tag.

However, I would take Seymour ina heart beat if the let him hit the Market. He destroyed Brian Waters numerous times last year. Made him look old and worthy of retirement.

Hayvern
02-15-2011, 02:37 PM
yup plenty of young talent on this team.good coaching will get them polished and we are on our way to the superbowl

Either that or bankruptcy

:yahoo:

otf
02-15-2011, 05:42 PM
maybe the chiefs sign him he is a free agent and i highly doubt he wants to resign with oakland
Free agent DT Richard Seymour said... that he "see(s) (him)self retiring as a Raider."

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/41512350/sports/player_news

Chiefster
02-16-2011, 01:58 AM
Either that or bankruptcy

:yahoo:

Nah! Clark won't let that happen.

slc chief
02-16-2011, 07:50 AM
Free agent DT Richard Seymour said... that he "see(s) (him)self retiring as a Raider."

Richard Seymour wants to retire as a Raider - NFL- nbcsports.msnbc.com (http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/41512350/sports/player_news)

then they better lock him up on a deal. because reports are coming out oakland is using the franchise tag on zach miller the tight end

otf
02-16-2011, 11:13 AM
then they better lock him up on a deal. because reports are coming out oakland is using the franchise tag on zach miller the tight end Seymour, Raiders agree to terms on two-year, $30 million contract

Read more: Richard Seymour, Raiders agree to terms on two-year deal - NFL - SI.com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/02/16/richard-seymour-raiders/index.html#ixzz1E8gBomIq)

Chiefster
02-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Seymour, Raiders agree to terms on two-year, $30 million contract

Read more: Richard Seymour, Raiders agree to terms on two-year deal - NFL - SI.com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/02/16/richard-seymour-raiders/index.html#ixzz1E8gBomIq)

That, as they say, is that.

andrewk78
02-17-2011, 01:03 AM
would have been an interesting pickup

Coach
02-17-2011, 09:57 AM

To all of you spammers out there, this is the polite way to do it. Welcome to the Crowd Andrew.

chief31
02-17-2011, 06:09 PM

I played GLB a couple of years ago.

It became far too expensive and time consuming for me.

And I didn't care for some of the rules, and aspects of the game, that they had then.

Though they have likely changed a lot in the past couple of years.

slc chief
02-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Seymour, Raiders agree to terms on two-year, $30 million contract

can you say overpaid. he would have been a good addition to kc but not for that price. and only two years talk about a dumb signing