PDA

View Full Version : My heart vs my head....

luv
09-29-2007, 03:17 AM
I love the Chiefs with all my heart, as I'm sure most here do. My heart tells me to be optimistic. It tells me that we are going to win ever game. It tells me that the bad can be overcome, and that right decisions will be made. My heart tells me that the team I love is the best out there.

My head. It's very logical and analytical. It uses reason and common sense. It's telling me that right decisions aren't being made. Just look at our play calling. It's telling me that playing it safe is not working. It's telling me that we are backwads enough that we are trying to develop a passing game in order to open up our running game. It's telling me that we have a lot of rookies that, while they are doing quite well, will more than likely make some mistakes this year. My head tends to be pessimisic.

Lately, it's been a struggle to determine which one comes out on top. When we blotch up a play, my heart is saying we'll get it right next time while my head is saying it figures.

I would say that the defense fuels my heart. It gives me hope. The offense, on the other hand, fuels my head. Can we improve our offense so that I can live without this struggle every week, and be in a complete state of bliss and harmony while watching a game? Please?

These is my plea to Peterson, Edwards, and Solari:

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ****ING ASSES!!!!!

Thank you. I just had to get that off my chest.

Guru
09-29-2007, 03:23 AM
Post Of The Month

Smed1065
09-29-2007, 04:31 AM
I love the Chiefs with all my heart, as I'm sure most here do. My heart tells me to be optimistic. It tells me that we are going to win ever game. It tells me that the bad can be overcome, and that right decisions will be made. My heart tells me that the team I love is the best out there.

My head. It's very logical and analytical. It uses reason and common sense. It's telling me that right decisions aren't being made. Just look at our play calling. It's telling me that playing it safe is not working. It's telling me that we are backwads enough that we are trying to develop a passing game in order to open up our running game. It's telling me that we have a lot of rookies that, while they are doing quite well, will more than likely make some mistakes this year. My head tends to be pessimisic.

Lately, it's been a struggle to determine which one comes out on top. When we blotch up a play, my heart is saying we'll get it right next time while my head is saying it figures.

I would say that the defense fuels my heart. It gives me hope. The offense, on the other hand, fuels my head. Can we improve our offense so that I can live without this struggle every week, and be in a complete state of bliss and harmony while watching a game? Please?

:iamwithstupid:

Your opinion after 3 years as a fan?

Or the site you post in usually?

The game is won in the trenches and we suck on OL.

McLovin
09-29-2007, 04:38 AM
WTF you have 13 post and you call out a good post and crack on it from a regular poster at that. You are exactly the kind of person I was talking about when I asked about ignoring a user. Get a life loser.

luv
09-29-2007, 04:41 AM

I do believe that was mentioned in my post. The offense is what feeds my pessimism. Believe it or not, I may be a stupid chick, but I'm able to have my own opinions.

sling58
09-29-2007, 07:38 AM
I do believe that was mentioned in my post. The offense is what feeds my pessimism. Believe it or not, I may be a stupid chick, but I'm able to have my own opinions.

I don't think you are Luv. You bring quality to the Crowd and I myself appreciate it.

timsatt1
09-29-2007, 12:09 PM
i actually agree very much with luvs post.

Coach
09-29-2007, 12:19 PM

Well thought out post!

You're out of line with this post.

m0ebr0
09-29-2007, 12:36 PM

The D has all of our hearts. Thats our strong point. We are ranked 4th on D and they say that we can improve. What can the D really do??? We need to let Huard throw more. LJ wont do anything if all the D is looking at him and we give him the ball. Make them respect our pass.

tornadospotter
09-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Well thought out post!

You're out of line with this post.
I agree, if you have done any background to this crowd, you would know that Luv, has been a Chiefs fan longer than 3 years. ( may I suggest looking into the picture forums).
Luv you rock! Great post, I totally agree with you. Please Hermy, open up the Offense, would it kill our chances to throw first, get a lead, then pound the ball!

m0ef0e
09-29-2007, 10:25 PM

:sign0098: Well done! Quite artistic and a pleaseant read as well. I truly believe we will be feeling the bliss you mentioned tomorrow.

McLovin
09-29-2007, 10:29 PM
:sign0098: Well done! Quite artistic and a pleasant read as well. I truly believe we will be feeling the bliss you mentioned tomorrow.

As pleasant to read as Luv is to look at.

m0ef0e
09-29-2007, 10:30 PM
As pleasant to read as Luv is to look at.

....creepy... :lol: j/k

hermhater
09-29-2007, 10:31 PM

Where did this joker come from?

If you only have negative things to say about the users then maybe you should do some soul searching...

Get some social skills, do some research, and maybe come back when you know your a$$ from a whole in the ground!

Huh? Maybe? Yeah!

:sign0153::toast2::beer::yahoo::drunkhb:

McLovin
09-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Where did this joker come from?

If you only have negative things to say about the users then maybe you should do some soul searching...

Get some social skills, do some research, and maybe come back when you know your a$$ from a whole in the ground!

Huh? Maybe? Yeah!

:sign0153::toast2::beer::yahoo::drunkhb:

My Thoughts Exactly

luv
09-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Thanks guys. I know Smed1065 from another site I've been a regular at for a few years. I don't know what crawld up his ***, because he's usually pretty cool.

Also, thanks for the encouragement on my writing as well.

McLovin
09-29-2007, 11:07 PM
is ya here luv .. come to me baby

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 04:59 AM
I was just messing with LUV.

I feel the same way actually.
It happens every year to me, seems like more often lately than not though.

I am a very sarcastic poster, just for future reference.
I did not mean to offend anyone.

Sorry.

:fatlock:

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 09:21 AM
Bump!

Since Sling took over the board.

:)

sling58
09-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Bump!

Since Sling took over the board.

:)

I do that from time to time.

chief31
09-30-2007, 10:02 AM
I do that each morning, from about 7, 'til 8.

FYP. Thought it needed it.:D

sling58
09-30-2007, 10:06 AM
FYP. Thought it needed it.:D

Actually I start around 6 or so to catch up from the previous evening posts.

FYP to 31 (jk)

:lol: :lol:

luv
09-30-2007, 01:49 PM
I do that from time to time.
I saw it at about 5AM when I woke up with indigestion. I also saw where you're attempting to bring the grape gatorade bull**** over here. None of that is true or even makes sense, so it that inside BB joke needs to stay on the BB it came from.

sling58
09-30-2007, 01:52 PM
I saw it at about 5AM when I woke up with indigestion. I also saw where you're attempting to bring the grape gatorade bull**** over here. None of that is true or even makes sense, so it that inside BB joke needs to stay on the BB it came from.

I am confused? What Grape Gatorade? Uh? Luv do you have me confused with someone else?

luv
09-30-2007, 01:54 PM
I am confused? What Grape Gatorade? Uh? Luv do you have me confused with someone else?
Oops. I quoted the wrong person. Really sorry.

sling58
09-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Oops. I quoted the wrong person. Really sorry.

I thought so it happens. I thnk you should owe me a beer then!

:yahoo:

luv
09-30-2007, 01:59 PM
I thought so it happens. I thnk you should owe me a beer then!

:yahoo:
You really shouldn't think.

sling58
09-30-2007, 02:00 PM
You really shouldn't think.

Dang I just got told. I will be leaving now.