PDA

View Full Version : NFL Season Ended - Now what?

Scout200
03-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Now that the NFL season has ended, how do to spend your time? Is there another sport that you follow? How do you spend this "down time"?

Chiefster
03-01-2011, 09:01 PM
No Diet Coke, no football make Chiefster something something...

stricken721
03-03-2011, 09:13 PM
I go to some minor league hockey games here in Houston and start watching some baseball. But mostly right now my focus is on my college courses. Maintaining that GPA is hard work. :biggrin:

tornadospotter
03-03-2011, 10:39 PM
NCAA Basketball. It is time for KU or KSU to play.

chiefnut
03-04-2011, 10:52 AM
not really, it got a 24hr extension, so re-post this tomorrow

Scout200
03-04-2011, 01:17 PM
I go to some minor league hockey games here in Houston and start watching some baseball. But mostly right now my focus is on my college courses. Maintaining that GPA is hard work. :biggrin:

Nice! Best of luck to you!

chiefnut
03-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Nice! Best of luck to
you!

if you follow the houston aeros then you got a great coach...mike yeo was asst.coach here with the wbs penguins for years and is very well liked and respected.
lookin forward to meeting in the calder cup!!

matthewschiefs
03-04-2011, 05:01 PM
March madness LETS GO DUKE!!!!

AkChief49
03-05-2011, 01:43 PM
March madness LETS GO DUKE!!!!
Tarheels!!!! they play tonight....

matthewschiefs
03-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Tarheels!!!! they play tonight....

We must now FIGHT :meow:

stricken721
03-05-2011, 05:05 PM
if you follow the houston aeros then you got a great coach...mike yeo was asst.coach here with the wbs penguins for years and is very well liked and respected.
lookin forward to meeting in the calder cup!!

That's who I follow. We have a partial season ticket plan. It's gonna be a fun season!

AkChief49
03-06-2011, 02:31 PM
We must now FIGHT :meow:
ahh come on!:mooning:(just funnin now) 81-67! how about that Marshall fella? should have never lost that first game against Duke...but they did. :bananen_smilies046:

matthewschiefs
03-06-2011, 11:36 PM
ahh come on!:mooning:(just funnin now) 81-67! how about that Marshall fella? should have never lost that first game against Duke...but they did. :bananen_smilies046:

Your right UNC never should have lost at duke. Duke just does not have the size this season. I am thinking a sweet sixteen exit for my bluedevils.

toyotapower
03-07-2011, 06:05 AM
i watch world superbike and motogp, best motorcycle riders in the world. the sad thing is even between both racing series its still only on every other week

Scout200
03-08-2011, 03:51 PM
i watch world superbike and motogp, best motorcycle riders in the world. the sad thing is even between both racing series its still only on every other week

Awesome!

Connie Jo
03-13-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm not a follower of any sport other than the NFL. MLB & NBA bore the heck out of me, can't hold my interest, too repeticious. Hockey might entertain me, if I'd set my mind to becoming a fan. I do root for the Red Wings, as I have many good friends from Detroit & Michigan, so support the Wings in their honor.

Honestly, no sport can replace the NFL in my life or heart. The KC Chiefs have been in my life since 1963, when my dad became a fan...I was 7-8 yrs. old then. I don't know life without The KC Chiefs being a part of my life in one aspect or another...a major aspect as an adult. A huge part of who I am as a person, in heart & spirit, will be lost without Chiefs games, an NFL season. The KC Chiefs are truly a family inherited tradition...I bleed red & gold. I won't survive a blood transfusion to bleed colors of a team in another sport, figuratively speaking of course. ;)

For the record...I may be wrong, but I don't believe the Hunt Family are among the "greedy franchise owners". They've never been known to be a greedy family of personalities, quite the opposite in fact. The greedy owners are personalities known to be greedy, such as Jerry Jones, Al Davis, Bob Kraft, etc.. Unfortunately, the majority vote rules in support of a lockout. :(

AussieChiefsFan
03-16-2011, 08:22 AM
So is there definately NO 2011 season?

*Sorry havent been updated lately :/

Hayvern
03-16-2011, 08:42 PM

Nothing is ever certain.

matthewschiefs
03-16-2011, 08:56 PM

That's not offical. April 6th the NFL and the players go to court a judge could lift the lockout and it would be business as normal under the 2010 rules. Or the two sides could actualy sit down and make an agreement. It's to early to say yet.

matthewschiefs
03-25-2011, 12:02 AM
Your right UNC never should have lost at duke. Duke just does not have the size this season. I am thinking a sweet sixteen exit for my bluedevils.

Guess i was right about that size killed duke in the 2nd half with all the offensive rebounds congrats to zona.