PDA

View Full Version : Maybe some good news on the CBA front?

matthewschiefs
03-01-2011, 07:51 PM
NFL.com news: Judge rules NFL violated agreement with union in TV deals (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81e8ec2b/article/judge-rules-nfl-violated-agreement-with-union-in-tv-deals?module=HP_headlines)

Adam Schefter tweeted this
: NFLPA attorney Jeffrey Kessler told SBJ this year if union won TV case "lockout by the NFL less likely.”

Hopefully this is the start of them getting this done so all the focus will go onto next season where it belongs.

AkChief49
03-01-2011, 11:32 PM
NFL.com news: Judge rules NFL violated agreement with union in TV deals (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81e8ec2b/article/judge-rules-nfl-violated-agreement-with-union-in-tv-deals?module=HP_headlines)

Adam Schefter tweeted this
: NFLPA attorney Jeffrey Kessler told SBJ this year if union won TV case "lockout by the NFL less likely.”

Hopefully this is the start of them getting this done so all the focus will go onto next season where it belongs.
certainly evens out the playing field. maybe now they will get something done. They'll find out that America can get their football "jones"(for those that remember cheech and chong) with college ball.

Chiefster
03-09-2011, 01:57 AM
certainly evens out the playing field. maybe now they will get something done. They'll find out that America can get their football "jones"(for those that remember cheech and chong) with college ball.

I'll stoop to arena ball if I have to.

Hayvern
03-10-2011, 02:18 AM
I'll stoop to arena ball if I have to.

There is a great opportunity for some of the other leagues to take a greater location in the spotlight if there is a strike.

GlennBree
03-11-2011, 08:00 PM
*whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.*

AkChief49
03-11-2011, 08:13 PM
There is a great opportunity for some of the other leagues to take a greater location in the spotlight if there is a strike.
Will this be the year that the UFL sticks? Hmmm. They are playing with fire. Be interesting to say the least.