PDA

View Full Version : Less than 24 hours

sling58
09-29-2007, 05:51 PM
It's less than 24 hours until the time that we as Chiefs fans unite around the world and root for the mightly Red and Gold!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs by 7!

hermhater
09-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Chiefs 42 Dolts 17!

GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!GO CHIEFS!

timsatt1
09-29-2007, 07:06 PM
I CANNOT FREEKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if brody gets in the game, i will pee my pants with joy!!!!! if we pass occasionally on 1st and down, i will **** in my pants from an orgasmic experiance.

m0ef0e
09-29-2007, 08:48 PM
It's less than 24 hours until the time that we as Chiefs fans unite around the world and root for the mightly Red and Gold!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs by 7 x 2 = 14!

FYP :D

tornadospotter
09-29-2007, 10:52 PM
A Red And Gold Storm Is Brewing!!! The Red Hats Are Coming,run, Run, Run, Away Lt! Danger Lurks!

hermhater
09-29-2007, 10:54 PM
A Red And Gold Storm Is Brewing!!! The Red Hats Are Coming,run, Run, Run, Away Lt! Danger Lurks!

I want to gratz you on your 100th post before Admin!

Way to go!

m0ef0e
09-29-2007, 10:55 PM
You may as well put the name "Dan" behind LT... Cuz he's going to look like he has no legs tomorrow!

BA-ZING! :yahoo:

McLovin
09-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Quit your gonna make him cry ... he almost cried last week anyway. He just doesn't know what to say.

hermhater
09-29-2007, 10:57 PM
You may as well put the name "Dan" behind LT... Cuz he's going to look like he has no legs tomorrow!

BA-ZING! :yahoo:

That's Lieutenant Dan to you son!

:lol:

tornadospotter
09-29-2007, 10:58 PM
I want to gratz you on your 100th post before Admin!

Way to go!
Why Thank you and for that :bananen_smilies046: :toast2: I will buy a round.:yahoo:

m0ef0e
09-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Allrighty, guys. I'm outta here for the night. A midwestern tornado is gonna hit Qualcomm tomorrow!

GO CHIEFS!!!

McLovin
09-29-2007, 11:03 PM
nighters. Talk to ya tommorrow.

hermhater
09-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Allrighty, guys. I'm outta here for the night. A midwestern tornado is gonna hit Qualcomm tomorrow!

GO CHIEFS!!!

Night guy! See ya in the chat box 3:15 sharp!

GO CHIEFS!!! GO CHIEFS!!! GO CHIEFS!!! GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!! GO CHIEFS!!! GO CHIEFS!!! GO CHIEFS!!! GO CHIEFS!!! GO CHIEFS!!! v GO CHIEFS!!!

timsatt1
09-29-2007, 11:13 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW cant wait till gametime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you all in chat box! if you all are in chat box 2night....see u 2night!

luv
09-29-2007, 11:15 PM

GO CHIEFS!!!
Later gator.

tornadospotter
09-29-2007, 11:46 PM
Quit your gonna make him cry ... he almost cried last week anyway. He just doesn't know what to say.
He is going to say LJ is the man!

McLovin
09-29-2007, 11:51 PM
Him and LJ are friends but I do see LT and everyone else saying after the game tomorrow. Wow them passing did really open up the running lanes for LJ. Cant believe he broke 200 yards on the eggos.

hermhater
09-29-2007, 11:53 PM
He is going to say LJ is the man!

That would be the sh!t!

If he made 400 yards rushing he would be avg more than 100 per game and those morons on tv would shut the hell up!

:funnypost::lol:

McLovin
09-29-2007, 11:55 PM
He would be the Centaur again. But again if he broke 400 yards tomorrow they would say, they are going to kill him how dare they run him so much. Wouldn't matter if it was 4 100 yard runs and no other attempts.

hermhater
09-30-2007, 12:06 AM
He would be the Centaur again. But again if he broke 400 yards tomorrow they would say, they are going to kill him how dare they run him so much. Wouldn't matter if it was 4 100 yard runs and no other attempts.

I hope he has a couple of 60 and 70 yard runs tomorrow!

I can't wait to shut those effers up!

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 12:17 AM
I hope he has a couple of 60 and 70 yard runs tomorrow!

I can't wait to shut those effers up!
Runs like that will make the legs feel better, feel great if TD's are scored!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 12:23 AM
Runs like that will make the legs feel better, feel great if TD's are scored!

Let's break that statement down...

Runs like that will make the legs feel better

LJ always says he gets going after a lot of carries. He will be turbo charged if he makes that many yards, cuz Herm will keep running him!

feel great if TD's are scored!

At those distances they will have to be TD... I'm worried Herm won't let us throw the ball, or even cross the 50 yard line...

Let's all pray!

:lol::funnypost::beer::D

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 12:28 AM
Let's break that statement down...

Runs like that will make the legs feel better

LJ always says he gets going after a lot of carries. He will be turbo charged if he makes that many yards, cuz Herm will keep running him!

feel great if TD's are scored!

At those distances they will have to be TD... I'm worried Herm won't let us throw the ball, or even cross the 50 yard line...

Let's all pray!

:lol::funnypost::beer::D
Runs like that are only going to happen if Hermy opens up the passing first instead of run first part of the play book, if that even exist in the play book.:yahoo:

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 04:53 AM
I love and hate football season.
I must be crazy because the night before a game, I can not sleep.

Check post time.

I am too old for Christmas but not Chiefs football!

Glad I have the interweb, I would go crazy if I was like Herm.

sling58
09-30-2007, 07:02 AM
I CANNOT FREEKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if brody gets in the game, i will pee my pants with joy!!!!! if we pass occasionally on 1st and down, i will **** in my pants from an orgasmic experiance.

Maybe you should think before you post.

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 02:07 AM

Did you live under power lines when you were a kid? :p

hermhater
10-01-2007, 02:08 AM

Still a kid...

sling58
10-01-2007, 07:54 AM

I think he ate paint chips at a child

:lol: :lol: