PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Up with AFC West: Sanders signs in SD

Jrudi
03-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Just figured we should keep up with stuff happening around the AFC West.

Heard this morning on mike and mike that Bob Sanders has signed a 1 year deal with the Chargers.

I hope he breaks a leg....Literally haha.

Also news from Adam Schefter that Robert Gallery was quoted stating he will not return to Oakland next season.

Any other AFC West news feel free to keep everyone updated.

chiefnut
03-04-2011, 10:53 AM
gallery would look better in red & gold than silver & black

Jrudi
03-04-2011, 11:00 AM

He's kind of a hot head isn't he? thought he draws plenty of penalties kinda like that Richie Incognito?

Not sure but An y O-line help would not be turned away by me.

Coach
03-04-2011, 03:23 PM
Gallery is nothing special IMO.

Ryfo18
03-04-2011, 03:25 PM
I heard Sanders broke his hand signing the contract...is that true?

Wasn't Robert Gallery the star of that one movie "THE BLINDSIDE: You Were Supposed to Protect It But You Sucked and Got Moved to Guard - The Robert Gallery Story" ?

honda522
03-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Get Nhamdi Asomah...yea, he is a Raider, but not a Raider at heart.

Jrudi
03-04-2011, 05:03 PM
I heard Sanders broke his hand signing the contract...is that true?

Wasn't Robert Gallery the star of that one movie "THE BLINDSIDE: You Were Supposed to Protect It But You Sucked and Got Moved to Guard - The Robert Gallery Story" ?

I think it is...I just heard that he hasn't actually "Signed" the contact yet because of the CBA not being done, but it is more of a "Given His Word" to the Chargers. (Yeah like that means anything in the NFL, He gave them his word so that he can still test the market for a better contract haha)

I hope he screws them over, and if he does sign with them I hope he really is injury prone because I don't want to face him 2 times next year.

N TX Dave
03-04-2011, 05:08 PM

Well the problem is he was drafted in the first round as a LOT and could not make it so they moved him to guard and he still wants LOT money he is asking for $8 million a year and the tRaiders offered $1.5 Million and they came to a mutual agreement that they were too far apart.