PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Chiefs Game

blade4804
03-07-2011, 11:58 AM
so living in Dallas is limiting me to how many Chiefs games i can go to. was wondering if you guys go to alot of games, and if you do, where do you meet? or hangout? going to a game alone sucks was hoping to meetup and tailgate and enjoy the game with new friends.

also how much are tickets/parking on average?

Jrudi
03-07-2011, 12:17 PM
so living in Dallas is limiting me to how many Chiefs games i can go to. was wondering if you guys go to alot of games, and if you do, where do you meet? or hangout? going to a game alone sucks was hoping to meetup and tailgate and enjoy the game with new friends.

Arrowhead Parking lot is filled with tailgaters, bring your food and beverage of choice and have fun! The drum line is always rocking out, usually have entertainment outside of the stadium for the kiddos, and sometimes I've even saw bands playing outside!

Tickets vary. Upper deck can range anywhere from $30-$83. Club is of course the most expensive anywhere from $205-$285 and Lower level range from $86-$128 (Got these prices directly from the season ticket mailer)

Parking was $22 per game this season (may jump) gold is more $$. you can purchase parking before hand and save a couple bucks I think.

I've got lower level end zone seats (they are the most reasonably priced lower level, and I love them. It's really not to bad when the teams are on the other end of the field either (that's what the big screens are for!) They are awesome when the game is in your endzone (The game ending Goal line stand vs San Diego on monday night this season was in my endzone...row 9... it was the craziest game I've ever seen at Arrowhead.)

Hope this helps!

wildcat
03-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Don't the members of Chiefs Crowd usually try to get a group together to attend a game as a group once a year? I think that might be more what blade was asking about (i.e. which game does everybody plan to attend this year).

Jrudi
03-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Don't the members of Chiefs Crowd usually try to get a group together to attend a game as a group once a year? I think that might be more what blade was asking about (i.e. which game does everybody plan to attend this year).

Sorry about that, I'm a newer member, and didn't know of this.

Coach
03-07-2011, 01:32 PM

ChiefsCrowd usually gets a tailgate party together for a few games every year. Last year on opening day we had a group of 40-50 people that gathered. Our event also functioned as a cancer fundraiser thanks to Seek.

There are a few season ticket holders on these forums that go to nearly every game and I'm sure would love to tailgate with you as well. Stick around these forums and you will find there will be lots of invites for tailgate parties. Welcome to the forums!

wildcat
03-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Sorry about that, I'm a newer member, and didn't know of this.

No need to apologize. It was still a good post for anybody wanting to know a little more about the tailgating experience at The New Arrowhead.

blade4804
03-07-2011, 03:26 PM
awesome! can't wait for another season of Chiefs Football!!!

tornadospotter
03-07-2011, 09:25 PM
ChiefsCrowd usually gets a tailgate party together for a few games every year. Last year on opening day we had a group of 40-50 people that gathered. Our event also functioned as a cancer fundraiser thanks to Seek.

There are a few season ticket holders on these forums that go to nearly every game and I'm sure would love to tailgate with you as well. Stick around these forums and you will find there will be lots of invites for tailgate parties. Welcome to the forums!

:chiefs::bananen_smilies046::rock_dj:

:kc::sign0098: :welcome: To The Chiefs Crowd! Home of the Champions of the AFC West.

Connie Jo
03-19-2011, 11:13 PM

Yep, we try to plan and gather at least for one annual Chiefs Crowd tailgate at a significant game, such as MNF was. Last year there were a couple CC tailgates planned...MNF and the SF 49er's game. As well, sometimes Chiefs Crowd members randomly get together in smaller groups, just depends on timing. :)

Connie Jo
03-19-2011, 11:22 PM

I hadn't read through the thread with my first reply, but Coach described last seasons Chiefs Crowd tailgates much better.

I'm one of those Chiefs Crowd members who is a Chiefs Season Ticket Holder that Coach mentioned above. I rarely miss attending a Chiefs home game. The couple games I missed last season were due to selling my former home 2 hours away from Arrowhead, buying and moving to new home in Kansas City, only 20 minutes from Arrowhead!! YEEHAW!!

:yahoo:

blade4804
03-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Haha that is awesome! We should totally meet up if there is a season this year...

I love the DT tat that's so awesome!

blade4804
08-12-2011, 03:10 PM
so we have a season! when are we meeting for tailgate +Game? lets do this!