PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the lockout?

Canada
03-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Check us out on facebook! NFL pages are trying to block us because they are scared that the fans are going to say enough!!

Incompatible Browser | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fan-Strike/186312764742159#!/pages/Fan-Strike/186312764742159)

Coach
03-14-2011, 10:40 PM
I 'liked' your group.

josh1971
03-14-2011, 10:59 PM
Liked.

Chiefster
03-15-2011, 01:48 AM
I'm in; although the NFL didn't make any money off me in the first place! LOL!

Liked!

Lazeye
03-15-2011, 10:15 AM
I will login and like as well, I might even go to other teams fan sites and post a link in there fourms as well. The best fans in the NFL are the ones to bring this about...Chiefs fans care about football on a whole new level.

DMN
03-15-2011, 10:48 AM
liked. this whole thing is such a kick in the balls... but i remain hopeful we will get to watch a 2011 season..

chief31
03-15-2011, 11:16 AM
Liked.

But I am with DMN, in that I believe this will all get sorted out in time for the season.

KristofLaw
03-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Liked. Count me in. :bananen_smilies046: :sFl_canada2:

stricken721
03-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Avid "Fan Strike" user. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
03-16-2011, 09:53 AM
The word is getting out there!! The story has been published on another website!!

Fan Strike: NFL Lockout Spurs Controversy | Newstabulous - Headlines (http://newstabulous.com/fan-strike-nfl-lockout-spurs-controversy/5711/)

Canada
03-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Liked.

But I am with DMN, in that I believe this will all get sorted out in time for the season.They knew this was coming for two years and didnt get anything done before the deadline, and the expended deadline. We have missed free agency...what make you believe this time will be different? I hope there is a season, my belief however is not that strong.

chief31
03-17-2011, 09:28 AM
They knew this was coming for two years and didnt get anything done before the deadline, and the expended deadline. We have missed free agency...what make you believe this time will be different? I hope there is a season, my belief however is not that strong.

I believe that both sides are aware that there is a very hard line drawn at "missing games", and that crossing that line could seriously damage the popularity of the game for good.

Major League Baseball was America's game, and had been for nearly 100 years, prior to the labor disputes of the 80's. And that league has not nearly recovered since.

I think that both sides in this matter will legitimately fear that sort of outcome for The NFL.

Surely they can see that, by working together, The NFL should remain the leader in American sports for a very long time. But, if they cross that 'hard line'....

I just don't think that any of them want to test that line.

My belief that all sides actually fear the threat from that 'hard line' is what makes me believe that we will have a 2011 season without replacements.

But then... we shall see.

Chiefster
03-17-2011, 10:11 PM
The word is getting out there!! The story has been published on another website!!

Fan Strike: NFL Lockout Spurs Controversy | Newstabulous - Headlines (http://newstabulous.com/fan-strike-nfl-lockout-spurs-controversy/5711/)

OUTSTANDING!

kckidd8870
03-26-2011, 11:07 AM
I know things will get worked out.If the fans do there part and scare the crap out of the NFL.Hit them were it hurts.There wallets.We need to post sites and let get other fans involved.Let them know that if we miss any football what so ever.We will have are own strike/lockout.We won't buy any of there merchandise or tickets to the games.I love football,Ive watched it since I was a young boy and i'm now a fourty year old man.We need to let them know were there paychecks came from.It's not the owners, like they think.It the fans.They need to start respecting us.So lets post blogs were ever we can.So we can get other fans involved.Once the owners and players get wind of what we are doing.They will start getting alittle nervous.There is power in numbers.So we need to get the numbers on are side.As fans, lets don't go quitely into the night.Lets scare the hell out of them.