PDA

View Full Version : The Super chargers

bigpoppachief
09-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Its going to be a evry tough game because the chargers are pissed off and looking for someone to romp on but if we can play the whole game like we finished in KC we got a chance for a upset. Shut down gates and LT we got a chance but we have to pass the ball ! the chargers D is fast but i think if we can go downfield against arguably the weakest part of the chargers D's which is their secondary we can slip runs in there. Maybe Herm will see the light and realize getting up by two scores then running the clock is much better ! GO CHIEFS !!!!

hermhater
09-29-2007, 09:51 PM
Great post man!

We are gonna pull off the biggest upset of the week!

This is a playoff game in my opinion. We will be first in the division (not just tied with the donks, because all they did was beat the crappy raiders) and we have beaten one of the so called "best" teams in the NFL!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!

m0ef0e
09-29-2007, 09:59 PM
I think the Chiefs realize that this is a HUGE opportunity for them to establish themselves as a team to be reckoned with this year. Our offense had a chance last week to remember what happens when you dwell on the pressure that comes with playing in the NFL. I think they will come out this week fired up for the win with a youthful mentality, keeping the game fun.

hermhater
09-29-2007, 10:02 PM
I think the Chiefs realize that this is a HUGE opportunity for them to establish themselves as a team to be reckoned with this year. Our offense had a chance last week to remember what happens when you dwell on the pressure that comes with playing in the NFL. I think they will come out this week fired up for the win with a youthful mentality, keeping the game fun.

You said it man!

16 hours and 15 minutes!

I cannot wait!

Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs! Go Chiefs!

sling58
09-30-2007, 07:48 AM
Its going to be a evry tough game because the chargers are pissed off and looking for someone to romp on but if we can play the whole game like we finished in KC we got a chance for a upset. Shut down gates and LT we got a chance but we have to pass the ball ! the chargers D is fast but i think if we can go downfield against arguably the weakest part of the chargers D's which is their secondary we can slip runs in there. Maybe Herm will see the light and realize getting up by two scores then running the clock is much better ! GO CHIEFS !!!!

I like the quality of this post Big!

I will have to agree with the statement above. I have never seen a problem with running out the clock but I dont think Herm realized that you have to be ahead to do so. I hope we get a chance to hold on to the ball after a lead and in turn pull out a W!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigpoppachief
09-30-2007, 08:09 PM
I think herm read my blog before the game LOL WHOO HOOO!!! Or as i like to say BOOOYAKA !!!!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 08:12 PM
I think herm read my blog before the game LOL WHOO HOOO!!! Or as i like to say BOOOYAKA !!!!

Way to call it guy!

You da man!

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 10:31 PM

He has no internet but nice thought. :yahoo:

hermhater
09-30-2007, 10:35 PM

Classic dude!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sling58
10-01-2007, 09:08 AM

Well he got the smoke signals then!!!!

:lol: :lol:

m0ebr0
10-01-2007, 09:14 AM

Looks like we proved to be a force this year. Won our first division game this year, and it was away! This win will give us a big advantage in the division.

sling58
10-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Looks like we proved to be a force this year. Won our first division game this year, and it was away! This win will give us a big advantage in the division.

Always tough to win on the road against another AC West team.

It does help us a lot.