PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks part 3

McLovin
09-30-2007, 12:30 AM
Who thinks I can hit 200 posts tonight. Or an even better questions is. It is 1030 PM right now, I am currently at 171 posts. What time tonight will I hit 200.

Should I setup a poll .. So many questions.
and last but not least what will I spend my 10 Arrowcash bucks for this new thread on.

Maybe I should add an idea poll where experienced postwhores (I am a quick study and a certified substitute teacher anyway) can sell postwhoring lessons for Arrowcash.

hermhater
09-30-2007, 12:36 AM
If you want to get more Arrowcash, go throw down some dough on the Chiefs winning tomorrow!

You have 1 and a half hours for about 25 posts. You can do it!

I know you can!

McLovin
09-30-2007, 12:38 AM
If you want to get more Arrowcash, go throw down some dough on the Chiefs winning tomorrow!

You have 1 and a half hours for about 25 posts. You can do it!

I know you can!
Already got 1500 on them winning. Actually part of that is on them winning by over 11.
Since it isn't money I can pay the rent with then if I am going to bet I bet big.

luv
09-30-2007, 12:39 AM
I'm not betting on anything tomorrow.

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 12:42 AM
I'm not betting on anything tomorrow.
Snooze you lose! Big Arrow bucks will be won tomorrow:toast2:

luv
09-30-2007, 12:58 AM
Snooze you lose! Big Arrow bucks will be won tomorrow:toast2:
Or lost.

hermhater
09-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Or lost.

I have hedged my bets twice over.

Put the big money on what the sure thing with low odds.

If you just bet a little bit on huge odds you can make a killing.

I am actually holding my breath on some of the bets I have made!

:beer::lol:

McLovin
09-30-2007, 01:01 AM
Luv sweetie what is it gonna take to bring you back to a cheer for the Chiefs never say die good mood. Might just need a quick nap last night was tiring.
:bananen_smilies046:

:yahoo:

hermhater
09-30-2007, 01:04 AM
Can he do it... on hour to go... 21 posts to make... no fyp's to help him...

The crowd is on it's feet!

They are screaming "Go bryonc!"

:toast2::fan_wave2::fan_wave2::fan_wave2::fan_wave 2:

McLovin
09-30-2007, 01:06 AM
Well unfortunately, Im now leaving a friends house and have an hour drive home. This is going to hurt my 200 chances this evening but I still believe I can do it. See all in an hour. Only 20 to go everybody give me good posts to reply to. See ya in an hour.

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 01:07 AM
:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2: Go bryonc!!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
09-30-2007, 01:08 AM
Well unfortunately, Im now leaving a friends house and have an hour drive home. This is going to hurt my 200 chances this evening but I still believe I can do it. See all in an hour. Only 20 to go everybody give me good posts to reply to. See ya in an hour.

Stay at his house and make him rig up a satellite to watch the game!

:lol:

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 01:12 AM
Stay at his house and make him rig up a satellite to watch the game!

:lol:
That's what a good friend should do for one on a important mission such as this.

McLovin
09-30-2007, 03:38 AM
Problem is if I stayed there I wouldn't have slept much, he didn't have a satellite, and he doesn't watch football. I feel better being home looking to find out about some of the options stream the game. If I get it figured out might put it on the 100" screen and invite Chiefs31 he doesn't live all that far.

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 03:42 AM
Problem is if I stayed there I wouldn't have slept much, he didn't have a satellite, and he doesn't watch football. I feel better being home looking to find out about some of the options stream the game. If I get it figured out might put it on the 100" screen and invite Chiefs31 he doesn't live all that far.
Wish I could be there, dang I will have to settle for my lowly 35 something screen.

McLovin
09-30-2007, 03:45 AM
My football room has a mini fridge, a recliner, a pool table, a couple laptops and a regular computer, a 27" TV a king size bed and a projector with a 100" screen. I also have a couple other chairs, and am going to put in a microwave in the next few days. Might even add a couch.

hermhater
09-30-2007, 03:48 AM
My football room has a mini fridge, a recliner, a pool table, a couple laptops and a regular computer, a 27" TV a king size bed and a projector with a 100" screen. I also have a couple other chairs, and am going to put in a microwave in the next few days. Might even add a couch..

Unless you're American Psycho then you should invite the rest of the Chiefs Crowd to join you in your Chiefs Paradise.

Let the Crowd enjoy the best NFL experience!

McLovin
09-30-2007, 03:53 AM

Unless you're American Psycho then you should invite the rest of the Chiefs Crowd to join you in your Chiefs Paradise.

Let the Crowd enjoy the best NFL experience!
Problem is I live in Illinois at the moment and cant even get Chiefs games on TV often... mostly Bears, and Colts

If I do get this store in KC then I am going to buy a nice 1/2 to 3/4 million dollar house and build the ultimate Room, Have a 100" projector, 3 to 5 couches and some chairs, a stocked bar, Chiefs Memorabilia all over, and wing-nacho-other food bar. And then the crowd will be invited at least every away game. Might use the room for advertising to get ppl in lol.

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 03:57 AM
Problem is I live in Illinois at the moment and cant even get Chiefs games on TV often... mostly Bears, and Colts

If I do get this store in KC then I am going to buy a nice 1/2 to 3/4 million dollar house and build the ultimate Room, Have a 100" projector, 3 to 5 couches and some chairs, a stocked bar, Chiefs Memorabilia all over, and wing-nacho-other food bar. And then the crowd will be invited at least every away game. Might use the room for advertising to get ppl in lol.
Did I mention, that I am in retail?:D

McLovin
09-30-2007, 04:02 AM
Did I mention, that I am in retail?:D
Kewl I will absolutely talk to you more as the time nears, this business is something that is going to change the world and make me a millionaire almost overnight. The problem is it has been in the works for 5 years on the business and 30 years in development. Wish me luck waiting in a hurry.

Coach
09-30-2007, 04:07 AM
Who thinks I can hit 200 posts tonight. Or an even better questions is. It is 1030 PM right now, I am currently at 171 posts. What time tonight will I hit 200.

Should I setup a poll .. So many questions.
and last but not least what will I spend my 10 Arrowcash bucks for this new thread on.

Maybe I should add an idea poll where experienced postwhores (I am a quick study and a certified substitute teacher anyway) can sell postwhoring lessons for Arrowcash.

I will say 3:20 EST.

Kewl I will absolutely talk to you more as the time nears, this business is something that is going to change the world and make me a millionaire almost overnight. The problem is it has been in the works for 5 years on the business and 30 years in development. Wish me luck waiting in a hurry.

Good luck!

sling58
09-30-2007, 08:27 AM

He should see a Doctor and get this problem fixed before it turns into something more serious.

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Who thinks part 3

...Not me. :D

sling58
10-01-2007, 03:32 PM
...Not me. :D

That's a given!

:lol: :lol: