PDA

View Full Version : bryonc should be home in 4 minutes!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 12:58 AM
Do you think he will make the posts that it takes to reach 200 by the end of tonights session?

Can Lassie get Timmy out of the well?

Tune in at midnight when bryonc rejoins the crowd and makes the sprint to 200!

:beer::sign0153::lol::sign0103::bananen_smilies046 :

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 01:06 AM
Do you think he will make the posts that it takes to reach 200 by the end of tonights session?

Can Lassie get Timmy out of the well?

Tune in at midnight when bryonc rejoins the crowd and makes the sprint to 200!

:beer::sign0153::lol::sign0103::bananen_smilies046 :
I belive, I BELIVE!! That he will do it for the Red and Gold, and for the Crowd. :beer:

hermhater
09-30-2007, 01:13 AM
I belive, I BELIVE!! That he will do it for the Red and Gold, and for the Crowd. :beer:

He is 13 minutes late...

I wonder what happened to him on the road...

Did he hit a deer?

Did he pick up a hooker?

OMG!

:lol:

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 01:18 AM
He is 13 minutes late...

I wonder what happened to him on the road...

Did he hit a deer?

Did he pick up a hooker?

OMG!

:lol:
There is some explaining to do!!!:lol:

McLovin
09-30-2007, 02:13 AM
Dont I wish, sent the wife to get me cappuccino and thought she had to make the machine and milk the cow. Think she took like 10 minutes, also seemed to take more then an hour. Sorry all, good news is I am back and ready to break 200

hermhater
09-30-2007, 02:16 AM
Dont I wish, sent the wife to get me cappuccino and thought she had to make the machine and milk the cow. Think she took like 10 minutes, also seemed to take more then an hour. Sorry all, good news is I am back and ready to break 200

You should be tellin' her to get you a beer!

:bananen_smilies046::drunkhb::toast2::beer::sign00 98:

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 02:18 AM
You should be tellin' her to get you a beer!

:bananen_smilies046::drunkhb::toast2::beer::sign00 98:
I don't know, I think he got some. Thats why he late, there some more explaining to do.

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 02:20 AM
I don't know, I think he got some. Thats why he late, there some more explaining to do.
Beer that is.:yahoo: :yahoo: :beer: Cappa :sign0153: ?

hermhater
09-30-2007, 02:22 AM
I don't think his 200th post will happen before midnight.

He has let me down. The Chiefs Crowd is more important that beer or sex!

Ok maybe only a little more important, but mind you still more important!

:lol::mob::iamwithstupid::funnypost::drunkhb::bana nen_smilies046::11::sign0153:

McLovin
09-30-2007, 02:23 AM
I could .. but didn't need a girlfriend in addition to the wife. Anywho just too a lil longer to get home. Don't drink much anymore but I do drink on occasion, and I plan on having a drink with hermhater, canada, luv, m0ef0e, stl, chiefs31, and the list goes on. At some time I feel that a large part of the users from the board may in fact see me drunk. If all goes well I hope to open a new multi million dollar business in KC and have a house in KC as well as the house in Illinois. Then I should have plenty of time to party with others from the group. Hope to be able to buy enough tickets for all of us to go to a game together and sit in the same very loud beer flowin area.

hermhater
09-30-2007, 02:25 AM
I could .. but didn't need a girlfriend in addition to the wife. Anywho just too a lil longer to get home. Don't drink much anymore but I do drink on occasion, and I plan on having a drink with hermhater, canada, luv, m0ef0e, stl, chiefs31, and the list goes on. At some time I feel that a large part of the users from the board may in fact see me drunk. If all goes well I hope to open a new multi million dollar business in KC and have a house in KC as well as the house in Illinois. Then I should have plenty of time to party with others from the group. Hope to be able to buy enough tickets for all of us to go to a game together and sit in the same very loud beer flowin area.

Well damng@!

That is the post of the month and it is too late to vote on it!

Way to go bryon!

:bananen_smilies046::drunkhb::yahoo::11::D

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 02:26 AM
Can I have a High Paying Job in this endeavor and of course season tickets for the great job I will do!!!

McLovin
09-30-2007, 02:35 AM
Can I have a High Paying Job in this endeavor and of course season tickets for the great job I will do!!!
Hope I will have a lot of well paying jobs, and if I can make enough money I will hand season tickets out like candy, as long as it keeps the 12th man rowdy. With this I plan on meeting TG, LJ, Boomer, Sippio, and Jared Allen (also introduce him to Luv although might hurt my plan on keeping her to myself lol) and the rest of the Chiefs.

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 02:49 AM
Hope I will have a lot of well paying jobs, and if I can make enough money I will hand season tickets out like candy, as long as it keeps the 12th man rowdy. With this I plan on meeting TG, LJ, Boomer, Sippio, and Jared Allen (also introduce him to Luv although might hurt my plan on keeping her to myself lol) and the rest of the Chiefs.
By the way I have not let this news out to the crowd untill now, but I am a Grandpa!!!!!!! Ya Huwwww!!!! Yipppy Yea!!!!!!!!!!! Our newest Chief Fan was born Sept. 12, at 12:15 am, He will be a great Chiefs Fan, and a Tornadospotter also!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 02:51 AM
admin stop this thread

hermhater
09-30-2007, 02:54 AM
By the way I have not let this news out to the crowd untill now, but I am a Grandpa!!!!!!! Ya Huwwww!!!! Yipppy Yea!!!!!!!!!!! Our newest Chief Fan was born Sept. 12, at 12:15 am, He will be a great Chiefs Fan, and a Tornadospotter also!

Congratulations guy!

:sign0098::yahoo:

McLovin
09-30-2007, 02:54 AM
Congratz

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 03:10 AM
Congratulations guy!

:sign0098::yahoo:

Congratz
Thank you, my daughter had a long go of it, she was in labor for 24 plus hours, and they finally did a c-section, but other than what she had to go thru, I am glad that our grandson was born on 9/12, instead of 9/11.

Coach
09-30-2007, 03:15 AM
Congratz

Congratulations, we need more Chiefs fans. I'm sure you will raise one.

tornadospotter
09-30-2007, 03:36 AM
Congratulations, we need more Chiefs fans. I'm sure you will raise one.
Can I now use the :11: smiley? As a grandpa, not for any Chief Fact Wisdom.

sling58
09-30-2007, 07:20 AM

Bryon we drink beer on this site!

:lol: :lol:

chief31
09-30-2007, 08:42 AM
Can I now use the :11: smiley? As a grandpa, not for any Chief Fact Wisdom.

You are asking permission to steal chiefsters :11: . Good luck with that one. :D

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 02:36 PM
You are asking permission to steal chiefsters :11: . Good luck with that one. :D

Hmmmmm; let's seeee....

No. :D

Canada
10-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Hmmmmm; let's seeee....

No. :D

Wooo Hooo Old man fight!! :11: :wheelchair: