PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Draft Day Party

Coach
04-03-2011, 03:43 PM
Join the Kansas City Chiefs at their annual Draft Day Party on Thursday, April 28th at the North Club in Arrowhead Stadium. The NFL Draft serves as the centerpiece of the offseason, with teams building their roster for the future with young talent.

Fans can enjoy local draft coverage with "Voice of the Chiefs" Mitch Holthus of the Chiefs Radio Network, Chiefs Insider Josh Looney and Soren Petro of Sports Radio 810 WHB. Special appearances will be made by Chiefs Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt, General Manager Scott Pioli, Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Coach Bill Muir and Defensive Coordinator Romeo Crennel.

Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. (CT) with the draft beginning at 7:00 p.m. (CT) live from New York City, with the Chiefs scheduled to make the 21st overall selection.

The draft party will include tours of the stadium, the unique opportunity to watch draft coverage in-stadium on the ArrowVision video boards, your chance to meet and greet Chiefs alumni players as well as enjoy special appearances by the Chiefs Cheerleaders and KC Wolf.

Don't miss the excitement of the Chiefs 2011 Draft Day Party sponsored by the VFW Foundation and Kansas City Southern Lines.

Tickets go on sale Monday, March 28th at 10:00 a.m. to purchase tickets CLICK HERE, call 800-745-3000, or visit*the Arrowhead Stadium Box Office. Tickets sold through Ticketmaster are subject to a service charge.

What: Chiefs 2011 Draft Day Party

When: Thursday, April 28th

Time: Doors open at 6:00 p.m., draft begins at 7:00 p.m.

Location: North Club at Arrowhead Stadium. Use the Founder's Plaza to access the North Club.

Tickets:

$15 General Admission in advance or $18 at the door

$85 Red Zone VIP seating

$10 kids under 12 years of age

Kids 2 and under are free

Red Zone VIP Seating: For those seeking VIP Treatment, the Chiefs are offering exclusive reserved "Red Zone VIP Seating." You will have VIP seating throughout the event with wait staff to take care of your party's drink needs. VIP seats can be purchased for $85 each and includes a complimentary buffet, three (3) complimentary drinks (water, soda or beer) and a Draft Day gift.

Parking: Lot M (Between Arrowhead and Kauffman Stadiums)

For More Information: Call (816) 920-4832 or visit KCChiefs.com | Tickets (www.kcchiefs.com).

Chiefster
04-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Nice "heads up!" coach! :smile

Hayvern
04-04-2011, 03:35 PM
I wish I was living in KC, I would love to go.

Jrudi
04-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Only bad thing about this years party is that I doubt there will be any current players attending.

Pretty sure they usually have a couple current players as special guests. With the lockout I doubt any will make an appearance.

Connie Jo
04-16-2011, 09:47 PM
I'm attending, as usual! Heck, I've always enjoyed chatting with the Chiefs alumni & legends about past Chiefs history. I really never have much interest in the current players attending Draft Day. The former Chiefs players are by far more interesting to talk to! hahaha ;)

Besides, most of the current players who have attended Draft Day either haven't played for long, are rookies, or non interesting players. Those few whose name does stand out aren't very talkative or receptive towards fans, their attitude is one of which is obvious they were told by the powers they had to be there, but don't want to be.

Chiefster
04-20-2011, 01:34 AM
Stickied the thread just so those who would be interested could find it. :smile

Connie Jo
04-28-2011, 04:34 AM
I will take pics tomorrow night while attending the Chiefs Draft Day party, and post them here at Chiefs Crowd in the pictures forum to share with those CC members who are unable to attend. :)