PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party

sling58
09-30-2007, 11:39 AM
I am having a Halloween party at my house this year and need help with some ideas. There will be tons of beer there, that's a given, and everyone that comes HAS to dress up, but I need some ideas to make this party the best one in OKC.

Any ideas would help.

And all Crowders are invited even though I know it's to far away for anyone of you to come but you are invited.

chief31
09-30-2007, 11:51 AM
I am having a Halloween party at my house this year and need help with some ideas. There will be tons of beer there, that's a given, and everyone that comes HAS to dress up, but I need some ideas to make this party the best one in OKC.

Any ideas would help.

And all Crowders are invited even though I know it's to far away for anyone of you to come but you are invited.

You could try a pickup service. Have someone come and pick me up, then take me home afterwards.:D

sling58
09-30-2007, 12:53 PM
That would be nice! I would hate to see the taxi bill on that ride home.

luv
09-30-2007, 01:57 PM
Charge $5 for anyone who wants to be in a costume contest. Winner gets all the cash.

There's the normal thing with the spooky decorations and gross looking (yet yummy) food.

McLovin
09-30-2007, 02:29 PM
I would pay $5 to see luv dolled up in a costume, ooh wait that isn't the suggestion was it.

sling58
09-30-2007, 02:31 PM
I would pay $5 to see luv dolled up in a costume, ooh wait that isn't the suggestion was it.

I see it as one!!

By the way Luv I like the idea you had.

luv
09-30-2007, 02:43 PM
I see it as one!!

By the way Luv I like the idea you had.
You could also have door prizes only for designated drivers.

sling58
09-30-2007, 02:46 PM
You could also have door prizes only for designated drivers.

I didn't even think about that! Luv will you be my party planner. I am going to get disposable cameras and leave them around the house so people can snap pictures during the party.

luv
09-30-2007, 02:50 PM
I didn't even think about that! Luv will you be my party planner. I am going to get disposable cameras and leave them around the house so people can snap pictures during the party.
Very good idea. Who knows what kind of pictures you'll end up with...lol.

sling58
09-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Very good idea. Who knows what kind of pictures you'll end up with...lol.

True I might have to set guidelines so I won't get arrested when I develop the pictures. I know how my friends are.

:rock_dj: :hyper: :character00264: