PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Mock 2.0 - Kansas City is OTC

DFlo
04-16-2011, 10:00 AM
Hey guys, we are running the Interactive Mock again due to popular demand. The fan forums of each NFL team get to vote for who their team should pick.

Last time Chiefs fans chose Phil Taylor and 40 people voted total.

You can cast your vote for who you want your team to pick this time around here:

Interactive Mock 2.0
(http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/interactivemock)

And if you explain why with a brief short description, I will pick the best one and publish it along with the pick!

*For mods: This is not spam. I am just trying to get the right fans to vote for their respective team. We have done this already with most NFL team forums and have not had any issues. If you have any problems, please let me know.

DFlo
04-16-2011, 02:05 PM
So far it's tied between Gabe Carimi and Phil Taylor

AkChief49
04-16-2011, 02:54 PM
I voted Pouncey. But Carimi or Taylor would not hurt my feelings. Settle the strike!!!!!!!! and I might get excited about all of this.

70 chiefsfan70
04-18-2011, 08:34 AM
I see the fans did it again. I voted for Akeem Ahers, but would not have any issues with Taylor. My thought was Akeem would benefit fit the team more, especially in pass rush. We would have more blitzing options with the corner and safty. I would not mind Big T though.

They over paid greedy owners and players just need to get somthing worked out, without making the fans pay more. I still have not got back into baseball since they had there strike. Its always the fans that loose on these deals.

Jrudi
04-18-2011, 09:52 AM
I see the fans did it again. I voted for Akeem Ahers, but would not have any issues with Taylor. My thought was Akeem would benefit fit the team more, especially in pass rush. We would have more blitzing options with the corner and safty. I would not mind Big T though.

They over paid greedy owners and players just need to get somthing worked out, without making the fans pay more. I still have not got back into baseball since they had there strike. Its always the fans that loose on these deals.

I agree, I still don't see what the big hype is about Phil Taylor except that we need a NT. He is not a Fit for this team, and does not fit the mold that Pioli looks for when building his teams. Character concerns, and Poor work ethic will only bring this up and coming team down. I see at least this year and next year Pioli playing the Character card with his 1st round picks as has has done with his 1st two because I don't think he feels our locker room is ready to take on a potential problem player. The "Team"/locker room chemistry with the Chiefs was awesome last year, and I don't think he will risk that.

Still think someone like Ayers, or Solder would fit this team the best. and We will address NT in rounds 2-3.

DFlo
04-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Whoops, look like I forgot to update this one last morning.

Well, your results are now updated. You can see who your team selected here:

Interactive Mock 2.0 Results
(http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/fanmockresults)
And feel free to bookmark that page and continue voting daily. We will do one team every day.

OPLookn
04-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Richardson has developed into a solid RT?? Did I read seriously read that? If we don't draft an O-lineman in the first round I'm going to be extremely unhappy. We have almost zero depth and to say anyone on the line can't be upgraded is naive. We need to draft a 1st round lineman that can step in and play from day one to after a year. Asamoah was a good start to replace our aging line and I'm more of the fix it before it breaks than wait til it breaks and then stand around looking confused as to how it happened.

Jrudi
04-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Richardson has developed into a solid RT?? Did I read seriously read that? If we don't draft an O-lineman in the first round I'm going to be extremely unhappy. We have almost zero depth and to say anyone on the line can't be upgraded is naive. We need to draft a 1st round lineman that can step in and play from day one to after a year. Asamoah was a good start to replace our aging line and I'm more of the fix it before it breaks than wait til it breaks and then stand around looking confused as to how it happened.

I'm not saying Richardson is an answer to any o-line problems, but I am thinking since they placed a 2nd round tender on him that they are serious about him being a part of the Chiefs going forward.

I'm not opposed to selecting an O-Lineman with our #1 pick, but just don't know if they will be in a position to. I honestly think they will look to keep Richardson and Albert as our starters and draft depth like a Marcus Gilbert OT from FLA in the 4th.

Read today that Pioli said that he thinks that the Chiefs are past drafting based specifically on needs. He said he feels that they are better taking the best player available because he wants to create competition at all positions, and likes versatility.

Which is why I can really see him taking Akeem Ayers. I won't be surprised to see us take an O-lineman, but I really think it will be Ayers if he is available because of this athleticism, character, smarts, and versatility. I don't think we will take Phil Taylor like the majority of chiefs fans on here. At the end of the day I'm thinking Ayer's or an O-lineman ( Solder, Carimi, Smith, Costanzo, etc.)