PDA

View Full Version : finally season tickets

kcnation
04-19-2011, 08:14 PM
as of friday i can finally say that i am a season ticket holder,..yahoo....been mulling this around for some time now and i finally decided to make the move.being from back east i naturally won't be able to go to all the games so if anyone needs tickets don't hesitate to ask as they will be available as long as im not going to that particular game

hometeam
04-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Chargers @ KC MNF Halloween night? DIBS!

dennystillchiefs
04-20-2011, 12:24 AM
Congrads on being a season ticket holder. I live about 6 hours from KC and don,t make all the games either and usually can sell the ones I can,t make. Excempt maybe the preseason games sometimes I give them to someone, that can make it to the game.Looks like some good primetime games this year. that,s if there is a season, witch I really think there be.

kcnation
04-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Congrads on being a season ticket holder. I live about 6 hours from KC and don,t make all the games either and usually can sell the ones I can,t make. Excempt maybe the preseason games sometimes I give them to someone, that can make it to the game.Looks like some good primetime games this year. that,s if there is a season, witch I really think there be.

thanks denny,it feels good to be a season ticket holder and i look forward to helping out others.i hate those brokers who sell tickets for outragious prices,it will be nice to get people a break if they want to go to a game

kcnation
04-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Chargers @ KC MNF Halloween night? DIBS!

hometeam that game looks good for you if your serious

hometeam
04-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Yep, dead serious about going, though not sure about snagging your tickets.

Myself and my traitor chargers fan best friend will be going to the MNF halloween game no matter what :P

kcnation
04-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Yep, dead serious about going, though not sure about snagging your tickets.

Myself and my traitor chargers fan best friend will be going to the MNF halloween game no matter what :P

lol,i don't really understand your reply.if you need tickets and you want to go what is stopping you from getting my tickets,im baffeled

hometeam
04-21-2011, 11:49 PM
Haha, we talked in PM, but i wanted to make sure they where in the first level :P