PDA

View Full Version : Through Red and Gold Colored Glasses

tdehoff
04-20-2011, 01:48 AM
I have been going over the schedule since it came out. I like the prime time games and the quality of opponent we will face in 2011. I'm excited to see this young team get tested. I also don't think it's as bad as some experts are saying. My game by game if you are interested...

Taking It To The House: Through Red and Gold Colored Glasses (http://takingittothehouse.blogspot.com/2011/04/through-red-and-gold-colored-glasses.html)

Jrudi
04-20-2011, 11:49 AM
Nice work, and if we were basing it off of last season I could realistically see this happening.

I always like to Split all AFC West games just to be safe, they are always tough games no matter how crappy a team is.

The reality is that there is so much turnover in the nfl off seasons it is tough to predict. For example who would have thought the Vikings and Cowboys would have been as crappy as they were last season. And that the 49ers wouldn't have been a shoe in to win the NFC west.. Just saying we can hope, but can't tell much right now.

tdehoff
04-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Yeah that's why they play the games. I hope they get the labor situation resolved so we don't miss a single game. Always fun to look ahead but we just never know.

wildcat
04-21-2011, 09:20 AM
Yeah that's why they play the games. I hope they get the labor situation resolved so we don't miss a single game. Always fun to look ahead but we just never know.

Me too. We have a tough schedule and those first two games are pretty winnable. Our schedule would be even tougher if we don't play the first two weeks.

jwill 747
04-21-2011, 10:03 PM
i think we have some tough road games but will manage just fine... cant decide which game to go to