PDA

View Full Version : Are we planning a Chiefs Crowd MNF Halloween tailgat gathering?

Connie Jo
04-28-2011, 03:28 AM
The schedule is out, and as most know by now...we have two MNF & one SNF games. The MNF game hosted at Arrowhead is Halloween, October 31st. Are we going to plan an annual Chiefs Crowd tailgate gathering for MNF 10/31/11????

Connie Jo
04-28-2011, 03:31 AM
Please pretend the lockout doesn't exist when replying...I say we plan an annual Chiefs Crowd tailgate gathering regardless of the current lockout situation. It's months away yet from the regular season, and I have faith worth more than $9 billion dollars the lockout will be resolved.

hometeam
04-28-2011, 08:24 PM
Please say yes!

Mr chargers fan and I will be attending the game in the same way as last year, which is checking into the hotel room in the morning, and then heading for hopefully a nice day of tailgating before the game.

GO CHIEFS! MNF HALOWEEN YES!

Canada
04-28-2011, 10:41 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Connie Jo
04-30-2011, 08:39 PM
YAY!! I knew I could count on my Chiefs Crowd brothers in heart, hahaha. Heck, even if it's just us...we're pro's at having fun celebrating Chiefs MNF!!

I bought a standard Weber charcoal grill, of which it's legs fold up & is easily transported to Arrowhead. Best of all...it's CHIEFS RED in color, haha!!

I live 15-20 minute drive from Arrowhead in South KC now! I have a 2 bdr house with 2 full baths, it's humble, but full of Chiefs spirit & heart (my spirit & heart), and it's all mine, I love it and am grateful!! I also have two full size RED sofas in my living area, and plenty of floor crashing space if need be. My Chiefs Crowd friends are welcome to stay at my house, rather than at a hotel, anytime they visit KC!

Kelly and I renewed our upper level season ticket seats, but I know we would want to sit in lower level with Chiefs Crowd friends like we did last year, should there be enough of us like last year to obtain group tickets from the Chiefs. :)

honda522
05-01-2011, 06:15 PM
I can't even watch the game that night..I'll be right next to the stadium but too busy and important stuff to watch it.

Connie Jo
05-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Sorry Honda, that's a bummer you can't watch the game, but a blessing you'll be busy with important stuff to do...right? :)

Hayvern
05-03-2011, 01:39 AM
I would like to go, but I have another big trip posssibly in the works and will not know anything until after that has been resolved and of course will have to talk to my Bro CapitalT

honda522
05-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Sorry Honda, that's a bummer you can't watch the game, but a blessing you'll be busy with important stuff to do...right? :)

Yeah, its alittle more important than Chiefs, and not much is more important than Chiefs, so that tells you how important it is. Can't sacrifice career for Chiefs...epseicallly when you could say my career could effect the Chiefs and even more NFL teams:chiefs:

Vanilla Garilla
05-03-2011, 09:18 PM
100% Yes, and F*$% Yes!

Connie Jo
05-05-2011, 01:24 AM
I would like to go, but I have another big trip posssibly in the works and will not know anything until after that has been resolved and of course will have to talk to my Bro CapitalT

Wouldn't be the same without you both! Hopefully it will work out for you & Mike to be here for MNF.

Yeah, its alittle more important than Chiefs, and not much is more important than Chiefs, so that tells you how important it is. Can't sacrifice career for Chiefs...epseicallly when you could say my career could effect the Chiefs and even more NFL teams:chiefs:

I understand totally. Shoot, I had to miss the last couple of games & cancel plans with those I care about, that I was very much looking forward to last December due to moving. I don't like missing any opportunity to create such memories, especially when I know I might not have the chance again...but, moving was a matter of life survival, no choice really.

100% Yes, and F*$% Yes!

YEEHAW!!!! Looking forward to seeing & partying with y'all again!

Seek
05-06-2011, 01:03 PM
I have my season tickets again and plan to tailgate for every game just like last year. Everyone is welcome to join us.

hometeam
05-07-2011, 09:43 PM
im so ready~

Canada
05-07-2011, 10:05 PM
I have my season tickets again and plan to tailgate for every game just like last year. Everyone is welcome to join us.Everyone? Thats gonna be a big as$ tailgate!! Im in!!

Canada
05-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Is anyone interested in doing a group ticket order again? We can get tickets prior to them going on sale to the general public. There is a minimum of 20 per order and they are cheaper than regular prices. If there is enough interest I know the group sales manager at Arrowhead and I can set up the order again. For those of you who have not done this before, all sales go directly through the sales office at Arrowhead, you can pick up your tickets at will call, have them delivered to you or I can pick up the group order prior to the game. I can also get a good deal on hotels if anyone is interested in having a big Chiefs Crowd get together. Whoever is interested please let me know and I will see what we can work out!!:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
05-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Prices for Group orders

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/05/3.jpg
*Certain premiums may apply and all tickets are subject to availability.

Connie Jo
05-10-2011, 01:07 AM
I have my season tickets again and plan to tailgate for every game just like last year. Everyone is welcome to join us.

Well, but we can't seem to find you, LOL. Clint & I both tried to find you a couple games last year in Lot N, never did find you. :/

Connie Jo
05-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Is anyone interested in doing a group ticket order again? We can get tickets prior to them going on sale to the general public. There is a minimum of 20 per order and they are cheaper than regular prices. If there is enough interest I know the group sales manager at Arrowhead and I can set up the order again. For those of you who have not done this before, all sales go directly through the sales office at Arrowhead, you can pick up your tickets at will call, have them delivered to you or I can pick up the group order prior to the game. I can also get a good deal on hotels if anyone is interested in having a big Chiefs Crowd get together. Whoever is interested please let me know and I will see what we can work out!!:bananen_smilies046:

Even though I have upper level season ticket seats shared with Kelly, I know we'll want lower level for MNF, and to sit near other Chiefs Crowd friends like we all did last year. So, you can count me in for 2 on group ticketing if y'all go with lower level again. :)

I won't need a hotel this year...I live 15-20 minutes from Arrowhead now!

:yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
05-10-2011, 07:06 AM
I just talked with the guy in group sales yesterday and because its a premium game, they only do group orders in two game packages. Its a pain in the as$ trying to get everyone in for two games (thats what happened last year and I had to eat the cost of three tickets) so group order is a no go. Sorry

Seek
05-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Well, but we can't seem to find you, LOL. Clint & I both tried to find you a couple games last year in Lot N, never did find you. :/

We were in the same spot as the San Fran Game every game. Don't know how you missed us for the Play off Game, with Cananad being there and all.

Canada
05-16-2011, 02:36 PM
We were in the same spot as the San Fran Game every game. Don't know how you missed us for the Play off Game, with Cananad being there and all.I believe I was quiet asd reserved at the playoff game. :drunkhb:

Connie Jo
05-16-2011, 03:26 PM
We were in the same spot as the San Fran Game every game. Don't know how you missed us for the Play off Game, with Cananad being there and all.

When Clint, and myself also...were there for the Bills game, & one other game (forget which), we looked in Lot N, but you weren't there...maybe you got there later than we did?

It was so cold at the Playoff Game we didn't walk around looking, since we didn't find you the last time looking in Lot N we stayed in the car & kept trying to reach Canada on his cell to know for sure where y'all were at. My cell wasn't ringing, and we couldn't figure out why, so every 15 min. or so checked it to see if Canada had returned our call/texts, which he did do, but we ended up playing phone tag with my damn cell not working right. Finally we just gave up as game time neared, went inside the stadium. :(

Connie Jo
05-16-2011, 03:28 PM
I just talked with the guy in group sales yesterday and because its a premium game, they only do group orders in two game packages. Its a pain in the as$ trying to get everyone in for two games (thats what happened last year and I had to eat the cost of three tickets) so group order is a no go. Sorry

Understandable, don't blame ya, I wouldn't want to be stuck with extra tickets either. Still, I'm bummed we can't all sit near each other like we did last year at MNF. :(

Seek
05-16-2011, 05:30 PM
When Clint, and myself also...were there for the Bills game, & one other game (forget which), we looked in Lot N, but you weren't there...maybe you got there later than we did?

It was so cold at the Playoff Game we didn't walk around looking, since we didn't find you the last time looking in Lot N we stayed in the car & kept trying to reach Canada on his cell to know for sure where y'all were at. My cell wasn't ringing, and we couldn't figure out why, so every 15 min. or so checked it to see if Canada had returned our call/texts, which he did do, but we ended up playing phone tag with my damn cell not working right. Finally we just gave up as game time neared, went inside the stadium. :(

You didn't look hard then. I am always there 30 minutes before the gates open to set up shop. We may have had tent sides up towards the parking lot to block the wind, but we were always there with at least the red tent.

Connie Jo
05-17-2011, 01:27 AM
You didn't look hard then. I am always there 30 minutes before the gates open to set up shop. We may have had tent sides up towards the parking lot to block the wind, but we were always there with at least the red tent.

Hmmmm...well, that's just odd, that Clint & I both missed seeing you. Clint did run into Thomas (cardiactailgater) while looking for you he said, think that was the Bills game. For the life of me I can't remember which other game it was me and my friend Jeff looked for you in Lot N. Although, we didn't search all of Lot N, just towards the front of it. We were running behind that day, Jeff wanted me to take a short cut off of I-70, which ended up not being a shortcut, LOL. He forgot which exit was the shortcut exit, hahaha.

Seek
05-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Hmmmm...well, that's just odd, that Clint & I both missed seeing you. Clint did run into Thomas (cardiactailgater) while looking for you he said, think that was the Bills game. For the life of me I can't remember which other game it was me and my friend Jeff looked for you in Lot N. Although, we didn't search all of Lot N, just towards the front of it. We were running behind that day, Jeff wanted me to take a short cut off of I-70, which ended up not being a shortcut, LOL. He forgot which exit was the shortcut exit, hahaha.

We were always in the grass closest to the stadium. I tried to get next to the blue dumpster and porta potty. Made picking up trash so much easier.

Connie Jo
05-18-2011, 10:41 PM
We were always in the grass closest to the stadium. I tried to get next to the blue dumpster and porta potty. Made picking up trash so much easier.

I'll have to remember then to look for a dumpster & porta potty near the grass area as landmarks. There are so many tents it's difficult to spot a particular group by tents alone. I wasn't looking for tents, rather for your white SUV...think it's a Mountaineer??? It's been a while, can't remember for sure now, haha.

tornadospotter
05-20-2011, 10:49 PM
I believe I was quiet asd reserved at the playoff game. :drunkhb:
:efpge::lol::lol::lol:

Vanilla Garilla
05-28-2011, 11:25 AM
No Group tickets, however we should all stay in the same hotel if plausible. Closer to the stadium, the better.

Canada
05-28-2011, 02:03 PM
No Group tickets, however we should all stay in the same hotel if plausible. Closer to the stadium, the better.
Same hotel??? I was planning on crashing in your room!! :D

hometeam
05-28-2011, 10:39 PM
The hotel we where in last time was fine for me. Good location for sure. Quality Inn on Nolan Road exit i believe

Connie Jo
05-29-2011, 01:56 AM
Same hotel??? I was planning on crashing in your room!! :D

Okay then...who's crashing at my house!! It's FREE!! I'm not as close to Arrowhead though. I timed it the other day, it took me exactly 20 minutes to get from my house to the parking lot at Arrowhead, but traffic was light. :)

Yes, I did the speed limit too! LOL

YZILLA
05-29-2011, 11:59 AM
I will be there

Canada
05-29-2011, 01:05 PM
I will be thereIf you're gonna be there, then Im gonna be there!! Nate coming too?:toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2:

GlennBree
05-29-2011, 08:31 PM
I wanna be there!!! and.........I'm bringing........... _ _ _ _!!!

YZILLA
05-29-2011, 09:05 PM
Dont think he can make Halloween since he has all little ones at home .

Connie Jo
05-29-2011, 11:26 PM
I will be there

YAY!!! So glad you'll be here Ryan!! I am a bit sad though that Nate likely won't be here, but totally understand why with having little ones & it being Halloween.

Connie Jo
05-29-2011, 11:27 PM
I wanna be there!!! and.........I'm bringing........... _ _ _ _!!!

Wanna be? MAKE IT HAPPEN!! You can do it!!
:yahoo:

GlennBree
05-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Gonna try my best! Like I was telling Canada the other day. Hubby and I will be in the Bahamas Oct 14-19th...it's going to be hard to get off work two extra days. Sure gonna try though! We may just have to call in sick. I don't think anyone at work would think it's weird that I just happen to be sick on the same Monday that the Chiefs are playing at Arrowhead....hmmm...not at all....(wink wink)

Connie Jo
05-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Gonna try my best! Like I was telling Canada the other day. Hubby and I will be in the Bahamas Oct 14-19th...it's going to be hard to get off work two extra days. Sure gonna try though! We may just have to call in sick. I don't think anyone at work would think it's weird that I just happen to be sick on the same Monday that the Chiefs are playing at Arrowhead....hmmm...not at all....(wink wink)

Oh, I remember now you're going to the Bahama's this Fall, didn't realize it was October though. I sure hope it works out somehow and you can be here for MNF!!!
:bananen_smilies046: