PDA

View Full Version : HAMMER!

kenny1937
10-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Well Chief's Crowd, we escaped the Bird Cage with a victory, it was a battle but when the smoke cleared, it was a win, and that is the name of the game. Now we must take our Steel Hammer to Pittsburg and Hammer out a victory in the Steel Pit. So what kiod of a Hammer do we need for a victory in the Steel Pit? What say ye Chief's Crowd?

GO CHIEF'S!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-09-2006, 11:48 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Well Chief's Crowd, we escaped the Bird Cage with a victory, it was a battle but when the smoke cleared, it was a win, and that is the name of the game. Now we must take our Steel Hammer to Pittsburg and Hammer out a victory in the Steel Pit. So what kiod of a Hammer do we need for a victory in the Steel Pit? What say ye Chief's Crowd?

GO CHIEF'S!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :-D

kenny1937
10-10-2006, 02:42 AM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :-D

Why yes, Hammer Heads, why didn't I think of that,
here goes!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I don't know if the Steelers have a headache yet, but I feel one coming on! (grin)

GO CHIEF'S!!

Chiefster
10-10-2006, 08:41 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

here goes!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I don't know if the Steelers have a headache yet, but I feel one coming on! (grin)

GO CHIEF'S!!

Me too actually. :-P :lol:

kenny1937
10-10-2006, 12:11 PM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

here goes!

GO CHIEF'S!!

Me too actually. :-P :lol: :hammer:

Well, now it's time to get down to bussiness, Hammering the Tin Foil, in the Tin Foil Pit behind the Tin Foil Curtain!
:hammer: Tin Foil! :hammer: Tin Foil
:hammer: Tin Foil! :hammer: Tin Foil

Now, who is going to clean all that Hammered Tin Foil!

Chiefster
10-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Isn't that what the cheer leaders are for?? :-D

kenny1937
10-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Chiefster wrote:

You have hit the nail on the head! And folks thought that they were only packaging doing a lot of aerobics on the sidelines. Now we know that they have a very Usefull function. Thank you very much for bringing this little know fact to light. And folks thought that this sight only presented silly frivolous nonsense, Ha Take That!
We are a world of usefull nonsense, So GO CHIEF'S!!

Guru
10-11-2006, 12:42 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

You have hit the nail on the head! And folks thought that they were only packaging doing a lot of aerobics on the sidelines. Now we know that they have a very Usefull function. Thank you very much for bringing this little know fact to light. And folks thought that this sight only presented silly frivolous nonsense, Ha Take That!

Speak for yourself kenny.

:lol: 8-)

kenny1937
10-11-2006, 01:45 AM
Guru wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Speak for yourself kenny.

:lol: 8-)

Why Guru, what a great idea, Here goes, Ahemmm! Four Scores and seven years ago, (is that a lot of time?) Our owner brought forth a new Team, frought with Talent and a Metriculating Coach. This Team won the War of all Wars, namely the Super Bowl. During the course of time there were other Coaches (incidently does anyone out there know how many wheels a Football Coach has?), but I digress, Great Quarterbacks, (remember Joe), and Great Hackbacks, (Elvis is in the House), we have seen it all, football wars have come and gone, but our team has not lost hope of Winning that Big War again. (Is this enough Guru? No! Well (slave driver) we had a Coach that invented a new way to win and lose games and it was copywrited "Marty Ball" It was during this time that the Cheerleaders became the sole people responsible for cleaning up Tin Foil, and other trash left on the field by the warring heros. So as we wander down these hallowed corriders of time, we suffered through several seasons producing no play off wars, but a lot of jobs for the cheerleaders, who, as I understand are suffering from front line fatigue, but that is another problem for another soap box time. What about it Guru, is this enough Huh! Huh! What! No! Sheesh, I am going to report you to Chiefster, anyway getting on with this tiring boring Saga, we now have an opportunity to create a whole new way to win and lose games called Hermy Ball, a slight variation of Marty Ball, which by the way bonked the Steelers last week end, Now we have it all, don't we? plese say enough Guru, Please!!!!
(grin)

GO CHIEF'S!!

Guru
10-11-2006, 03:02 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

More, more!!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

kenny1937
10-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Guru wrote:
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Sorry Guru, But I checked with the Head Cheerleader and She said Less, Less! In fact She said that She was tired of sweeping up liter, and I had said quite enough, So with the threat of knuckle bumps hanging over my head, I just better say-GO CHIEF'S!!

Chiefster
10-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Guru wrote:

You know not what you ask. :-P :-D

Guru
10-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Oh but I do. It is all part of my evil plan. :pint:

kenny1937
10-12-2006, 01:49 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Oh Rats, between your evil plan and that mad Cheerleader, I can see the handwriting on the wall. I guess I have Had it, groan. In my last gasp of Misery I manage a-GO CHIEF'S!!

Chiefster
10-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

But it was I who manipulated your thoughts through the dark side my young apprentice; you only thought that you came up with the evil plan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :-x

kenny1937
10-13-2006, 12:40 AM
Oh Great! now I have the Evil Emperor, and Darth Vader to worry about, talk about The Dark Side, Sheeesh!

My problem now is figuring out who is who. All I know about the Dark Side is that one of them is very ugly and the other wears a holloween costume that looks like the Dark Knight. HELP!

GO CHIEF'S

Chiefster
10-13-2006, 01:41 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Oh Great! now I have the Evil Emperor, and Darth Vader to worry about, talk about The Dark Side, Sheeesh!

My problem now is figuring out who is who. All I know about the Dark Side is that one of them is very ugly and the other wears a holloween costume that looks like the Dark Knight. HELP!

GO CHIEF'S

Ugly!!!!!! You will pay for your insolence and short sightedness!!!!! :-x

kenny1937
10-13-2006, 02:45 AM
Where in the world is Yoda when you need Him!
You know the little guy that goes around saying
"May the Force be with you." Maybe we can sic these guys on the Steeler's Sunday-GO CHIEF'S!!

Guru
10-13-2006, 03:55 AM
Oh, great Yogurt!

Chiefster
10-13-2006, 07:01 AM
Guru wrote:
Oh, great Yogurt!

Learn english he should, before speak he does. :-P

Guru
10-13-2006, 07:08 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:
Oh, great Yogurt!

Oh my!!! We have a STar Wars fan that hasn't seen Space Balls?

May the Schwartz be with youououououooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
10-13-2006, 08:29 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:
Oh, great Yogurt!

Oh my!!! We have a STar Wars fan that hasn't seen Space Balls?

May the Schwartz be with youououououooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Sure I have; one of the best Mel Brooks ever. I loved Rick Moranis as the Darth Vader counter part. I was your father's, cousin's, uncle's room mate!

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4241/rickmoraniswn4.jpg

chief31
10-13-2006, 09:33 AM
"No,no, what is your full name?"

"Barfalameu!!!"

kenny1937
10-13-2006, 12:05 PM
by chief31 on 2006/10/13 11:33:33

"No,no, what is your full name?"

"Barfalameu!!!"

Get the disrupter ray, Klinklons have boarded the Ship. We will not abort the Steeler mission, Send ensigns Turley and Black down to eject the intruders, and R2D2 will distract the Aliens with old Chief's reruns-GO CHIEF'S!

Guru
10-13-2006, 11:54 PM
[quote]
Chiefster wrote:

Sure I have; one of the best Mel Brooks ever. I loved Rick Moranis as the Darth Vader counter part. I was your father's, cousin's, uncle's room mate!

Forgive me Admin, but I must......

"I am surrounded by *******s."

kenny1937
10-14-2006, 02:23 AM
Guru wrote:
[quote]
Chiefster wrote:

My, MY, the Company you keep, but don't worry, things will get better, there is always the game Sunday to take your mind off of minor problems-GO CHIEF'S

Guru
10-14-2006, 02:27 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Guru wrote:
[quote]
Chiefster wrote:

My, MY, the Company you keep, but don't worry, things will get better, there is always the game Sunday to take your mind off of minor problems-GO CHIEF'S

You have seen the movie, right Kenny? I am not referring to anyone here. It is a quote from the movie is all. ;-)

kenny1937
10-14-2006, 02:55 AM
Gotcha, :lol: I vaguely remember the movie, I just don't remember much about it, anyway carry on, I have had a great time on this board, Oh and before I forget it-GO CHIEF'S!!