PDA

View Full Version : And the 2nd round awaits us...

Ryfo18
04-29-2011, 12:41 AM
I just realized Akeem Ayers is still available...Wouldn't mind seeing the Chiefs move up to get him and solidify that OLB position in Vrabel's absence. I love Studebaker, but Ayers from a talent perspective has a much higher ceiling.

GarH
04-29-2011, 12:48 AM
Weigman is 38. We'll be very lucky to get one more year. We ABSOLUTELY have to find a center.

Ryfo18
04-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Weigman is 38. We'll be very lucky to get one more year. We ABSOLUTELY have to find a center.

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy

Coach
04-29-2011, 02:07 PM
We need a center, and a guard. We can survive with barry richardson for one more year. We also need another WR. Possibly Leonard Hankerson. I an also a fan of Studebaker and Sheffield but agree that a good olb could help this team. I'm hopeful that our next pick will be the best center on the board.

DC_Chiefsfan
04-29-2011, 02:37 PM
I'm hoping we grab Moffit with our 2nd our early 3rd. He's tough.

figcrostic
04-29-2011, 03:06 PM
I just realized Akeem Ayers is still available...Wouldn't mind seeing the Chiefs move up to get him and solidify that OLB position in Vrabel's absence. I love Studebaker, but Ayers from a talent perspective has a much higher ceiling.

Let Studebaker and Gilberry fight over Vrabels position. We need a RT, NT, then Center. Then whatever left.

DC_Chiefsfan
04-29-2011, 03:14 PM
Let Studebaker and Gilberry fight over Vrabels position. We need a RT, NT, then Center. Then whatever left.

I would say C is a much bigger need than RT. Richardson is young and developing and was a monster run blocker last year, he just needs to work on his pass protection. Wiegman, on the other hand, is aging and may not even play next year. We primarily need OTs for depth in my opinion.

figcrostic
04-29-2011, 03:15 PM
I would say C is a much bigger need than RT. Richardson is young and developing and was a monster run blocker last year, he just needs to work on his pass protection. Wiegman, on the other hand, is aging and may not even play next year. We primarily need OTs for depth in my opinion.

It's debatable as long as we address our O-line I'm a happy guy.

DC_Chiefsfan
04-29-2011, 03:19 PM
It's debatable as long as we address our O-line I'm a happy guy.

Agreed. :bananen_smilies046:

matthewschiefs
04-29-2011, 03:52 PM
Last night I was hopeing for WR O line Pass rush help any one of the 3. Since we took a WR O line and Pass rush being addressed would make me one very happy chiefs fan.

GarH
04-29-2011, 04:51 PM
We've got a RT. He might not be as good at this point as some would like but he's young and improving. We don't even know if we have a center and if we do, it would be for one year at the most. Any offensive line I ever seen had center. You don't need to be a genius to know what we need the most.

Boxermm187
04-29-2011, 08:03 PM
there we go rodney hudson center! 2 time all- american ACC. looks like a great pick up!

josh1971
04-29-2011, 08:03 PM
there we go rodney hudson center! 2 time all- american ACC. looks like a great pick up!

Agreed- something we needed.