PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs beat SD BOLTS -- Post-game comments!!!

timsatt1
09-30-2007, 07:16 PM
Here are my postgame comments...to start with.

I think the media was right at the time for talking about the chiefs based on what the chiefs had showed them in the first 3 games.

But the tide has turned, the respect is earned, today i was surprised beyond all my expectations.

i thought that the chiefs could win a close game if herm did not mess the offense up. I didn't see them totally dominating the game the way they did. I was wrong on many accounts and am PROUD TO ADMIT IT!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Canada
09-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Can you guys imagine if someone predicted the Chiefs to win be 14 and bet a ton of Arrowcash on that outcome!!! You would almost have to say that guy is a genius!!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Can you guys imagine if someone predicted the Chiefs to win be 14 and bet a ton of Arrowcash on that outcome!!! You would almost have to say that guy is a genius!!

Way to go guy!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Here are my postgame comments...to start with.

I think the media was right at the time for talking about the chiefs based on what the chiefs had showed them in the first 3 games.

But the tide has turned, the respect is earned, today i was surprised beyond all my expectations.

i thought that the chiefs could win a close game if herm did not mess the offense up. I didn't see them totally dominating the game the way they did. I was wrong on many accounts and am PROUD TO ADMIT IT!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

good for you!

No more fighting!

:toast2::sign0103::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

chief31
09-30-2007, 07:21 PM

Nice collection of arrowcash Canada

AkChief49
09-30-2007, 07:25 PM
did not get to see the game....but wow!!!! is Bowe becoming a beast or what?? wonder where the talking heads will put us in the ratings now that S.D.,Rams and Donks lost today?????????:D

AkChief49
09-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Can you guys imagine if someone predicted the Chiefs to win be 14 and bet a ton of Arrowcash on that outcome!!! You would almost have to say that guy is a genius!!I

way to go Canada Einstein!!!!!:sign0098: :D :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
09-30-2007, 07:27 PM
did not get to see the game....but wow!!!! is Bowe becoming a beast or what?? wonder where the talking heads will put us in the ratings now that S.D.,Rams and Donks lost today?????????:D

The talking heads are already saying it was the SD defense sucking not our offense showing them up.

We never get respect.

I call bullsh!t!!!!!!

:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

hermhater
09-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Damn Canada I think you may have taken the lead there guy!

chief31
The talking heads are already saying it was the SD defense sucking not our offense showing them up.

We never get respect.

I call bullsh!t!!!!!!

:mob::mob::mob::mob::mob:

Phil Simms. I saw that. he's a putz

Canada
I thnk maybe I need to meet a few more players. I met DJ 56 last year and he is a beast and then I met DBO and look at him!! I need to shake hands with them all!!! WOOO HOOOOO GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Smed1065
WOW well wow.

14 point dogs.

Sweet.

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 07:30 PM
Herm states that denver is still playing Indy.

LOL

chief31
09-30-2007, 07:30 PM
I can just imagine how drunk royalswin100games must be right now!!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!

YZILLA
09-30-2007, 07:33 PM
I just herad Herm say as soon as eddie is back hes in and bowes second fiddle again to him. Kinda reminds me of him saying Trents starter after he heals up last year once we finally got our sh** together with Huard . HERM is a dumba**!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 07:33 PM
I thnk maybe I need to meet a few more players. I met DJ 56 last year and he is a beast and then I met DBO and look at him!! I need to shake hands with them all!!! WOOO HOOOOO GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

OK I've got 20 bucks in the bring Canada to the next home game pool!

Get yo' a$$ down here man!

We love ya!

:toast2::yahoo::drunkhb::lol:

hermhater
09-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Dude Canada cleaned up today!

We ALL did pretty good though!

Great odds chief31!

:beer::sign0098: :toast2:

chief31
09-30-2007, 07:36 PM
I just herad Herm say as soon as eddie is back hes in and bowes second fiddle again to him. Kinda reminds me of him saying Trents starter after he heals up last year once we finally got our sh** together with Huard . HERM is a dumba**!

That's fine. He will still be on the field every play. Kennison may shine as well, with defenses starting to recognize D-Bo, like they will.

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 07:39 PM

So he is # 2?

No biggie.

timsatt1
09-30-2007, 07:48 PM
So he is # 2?

No biggie.

i think that is all psychological mumbo jumbo. Bowe will continue to shine...not just on the Chiefs, but as one of the top 5 receivers in the NFL this year. IM A BELIEVER!!!

McLovin
09-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Man would you look at that Arrowcash. Needless to say I called it.
:beer:

hermhater
09-30-2007, 07:51 PM
i think that is all psychological mumbo jumbo. Bowe will continue to shine...not just on the Chiefs, but as one of the top 5 receivers in the NFL this year. IM A BELIEVER!!!

Today was huge for him!

I bet he scores a TD every game!

:sign0098::yahoo::yahoo::sign0098:

McLovin
09-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Actually I heard it different. I heard Herm say that even after Eddie comes back that Bowe is still the #1.
:yahoo:

have ya noticed since I joined this board the Chiefs are 2-0. Coincidence I think not.

GO CHIEFS

hermhater
09-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Actually I heard it different. I heard Herm say that even after Eddie comes back that Bowe is still the #1.

have ya noticed since I joined this board the Chiefs are 2-0. Coincidence I think not.

GO CHIEFS

Well the same could be said for me!

And I KNOW it's now a coincidence!:sign0104::sign0103::lol::lol::lol:

timsatt1
09-30-2007, 07:59 PM

add me to the list, i have not had the priviledge (sarcasm) to be a chiefs crowd member and watch a Chiefs loss.

hermhater
09-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Did anyone notice how the running game opened up after SD was worried about the pass?

Think we all called that one week one!

Go Chiefs!!!!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 08:02 PM
add me to the list, i have not had the priviledge (sarcasm) to be a chiefs crowd member and watch a Chiefs loss.

I guess they were just missing us!

Glad to be here guys!

Thanks for being such great fans and allowing us to join this awesome site!

Props to Admin!!!

:fan_wave2::fan_wave2::fan_wave2::fan_wave2::fan_w ave2::fan_wave2::fan_wave2::fan_wave2:

bigpoppachief
09-30-2007, 08:17 PM
HEY HEY HEY Who was the only guy to put money on BOWE getting our first TD ! this guy right here lol :yahoo:

Bowe is amazing and we have Sippio as well I think that the chiefs will be known for deep passing as well in the next couple years. I think and i know this is just one game but i think edwards seen the light. It seems we called alot more passes and ran in good situations instead of running runniing too short slant and punt ! Im excited because despite their record the chargers are a great team and we dominated them today ! We got a tough one against jacksonville at home and the chargers hopefully will beat the bronhoes ! We could be looking at first place int he AFC west very soon ! BOOYAH !!!

Canada
09-30-2007, 08:36 PM
HEY HEY HEY Who was the only guy to put money on BOWE getting our first TD ! this guy right here lol :yahoo:

Bowe is amazing and we have Sippio as well I think that the chiefs will be known for deep passing as well in the next couple years. I think and i know this is just one game but i think edwards seen the light. It seems we called alot more passes and ran in good situations instead of running runniing too short slant and punt ! Im excited because despite their record the chargers are a great team and we dominated them today ! We got a tough one against jacksonville at home and the chargers hopefully will beat the bronhoes ! We could be looking at first place int he AFC west very soon ! BOOYAH !!!

Nice bet, I had all my money on the Chiefs to win by 11+ :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
09-30-2007, 08:37 PM

GO CHIEFS

The Chiefs do not win a game until I show up at Arrowhead for the last two years!! Hopefully we open up at home next year!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
09-30-2007, 08:40 PM
Nice bet, I had all my money on the Chiefs to win by 11+ :bananen_smilies046:

I was weak.

I was worried.

I feel so ashamed.

I only bet like 8 or 9000 something.

I should have followed Canada's lead!

:sign0098::sign0098::sign0098::sign0098::sign0098: :sign0098::sign0098::sign0098::sign0098:

anaeelbackwards
09-30-2007, 09:14 PM
:drunkhb: :toast2:

i can't believe we won.....

i said we were gonna lose, and im not ashamed to eat some crow cuz im happy we won. i wasn't expecting us to win, but damn....

that was 2 different games...
D-BO for president!
and finally that TD that TGUN was lookin for!

2-2, coming back home to arrowhead...
its gonna be rockin!

Coach
09-30-2007, 09:33 PM
That was a great win. I'm excited again about Chiefs football. The Chiefs defense has really improved!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 09:36 PM
That was a great win. I'm excited again about Chiefs football. The Chiefs defense has really improved!

You said it guy!

I will never give up hope in the Chiefs but it is really exciting to see them pull this out in this fashion!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 10:01 PM
Where the hell is m0ef0e?

Haven't heard from him since before the game.

He is just barely trailing Canada in Arrowcash!

Way to go Canada and m0ef0e!!!

Polleo Pit Man
09-30-2007, 10:20 PM
Bowe is definately for real! He is one exciting player! Also D. Johnson is becoming a insane LB. Well, all the defense was bad ***!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 10:38 PM
Bowe is definately for real! He is one exciting player! Also D. Johnson is becoming a insane LB. Well, all the defense was bad ***!

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.

:sign0098::yahoo:

tammietailgator
09-30-2007, 11:02 PM
be sure to smoke that crow good and long... then add some KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce, it will taste great :)

McLovin
09-30-2007, 11:10 PM
be sure to smoke that crow good and long... then add some KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce, it will taste great :)

Nah gotta be Arthur Bryants BBQ Sauce. Masterpiece is the most famous. Bryants is the best.

hermhater
09-30-2007, 11:12 PM
Nah gotta be Arthur Bryants BBQ Sauce. Masterpiece is the most famous. Bryants is the best.

Gates Extra Hot! That is the best bbq sauce evar!

anaeelbackwards
09-30-2007, 11:12 PM

why not GATES?
:mob:

McLovin
09-30-2007, 11:25 PM
why not GATES?

You are so right got them mixed up, Even though Bryants is good .. Gates is the shiznit.

sling58
10-01-2007, 08:44 AM

Ok you are a genius!

Canada
10-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Ok you are a genius!

why thank u sir. I guess that is why we get along so well. Great minds and all :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
10-01-2007, 09:44 AM
why thank u sir. I guess that is why we get along so well. Great minds and all :bananen_smilies046:

That and our fine taste in beverage selections!

m0ebr0
10-01-2007, 09:53 AM
I dont care if Kennison gets number 1 again. He has proved he can be #1. As long as Bowe is on the field D will have a hard time against us. With tony-G, DBowe and Kennison as well as LJ.

sling58
10-01-2007, 09:59 AM
I dont care if Kennison gets number 1 again. He has proved he can be #1. As long as Bowe is on the field D will have a hard time against us. With tony-G, DBowe and Kennison as well as LJ.

Agreed, who cares who is number one. Someone is bound to be open with the D having to put up with that much talent on the field at one time.

wolfpack
10-01-2007, 10:06 AM
the national media wont give us much till we can put together a complete game for several games. and sometimes i wonder if that will happen with solairi calling the plays.

sling58
10-01-2007, 10:08 AM
the national media wont give us much till we can put together a complete game for several games. and sometimes i wonder if that will happen with solairi calling the plays.

I think the coaching staff is starting to realize that we need to change things up. We actually took a shot in the first series of the game if I am not mistaken. (timsatt, HH verify?) I think it will happen. We will get going in the first half next week and do pretty good and pull out a W!

m0ebr0
10-01-2007, 10:11 AM

Hopefully even Salami will see what O weapons we have and use them. After seeing what the pass can do he needs to keep using it with a little less run. I liked how we actually passed on our first O play. If the D has to look at the pass LJ will keep having 100 yard games as well.

wolfpack
10-01-2007, 10:14 AM
I think the coaching staff is starting to realize that we need to change things up. We actually took a shot in the first series of the game if I am not mistaken. (timsatt, HH verify?) I think it will happen. We will get going in the first half next week and do pretty good and pull out a W!
why has it taken a whole half in 2 games to decide they cant run the ball anf start passing ? why because solari is stupid, thats why,

sling58
10-01-2007, 10:14 AM
Hopefully even Salami will see what O weapons we have and use them. After seeing what the pass can do he needs to keep using it with a little less run. I liked how we actually passed on our first O play. If the D has to look at the pass LJ will keep having 100 yard games as well.

Mr. (use the term Mister lightly) Edwards has to take the leach off first! But I do agree with your post.

wolfpack
10-01-2007, 10:23 AM
we are a team that must pass first then run. hermmie said earlier in the year that our o-line run blocks better than it pass blocks. just shows he dosnet have a finger on his team sometimes.

sling58
10-01-2007, 10:32 AM
we are a team that must pass first then run. hermmie said earlier in the year that our o-line run blocks better than it pass blocks. just shows he dosnet have a finger on his team sometimes.

Some times when you let a monkey run the show all you get are symbols and flying crap!

:lol: :lol:

Canada
10-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Hey now guys....if we are gonna pin losses on Herm then he should get some credit when they win. I am not saying all the credit, but he came out throwing first play of the game.

sling58
10-01-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey now guys....if we are gonna pin losses on Herm then he should get some credit when they win. I am not saying all the credit, but he came out throwing first play of the game.

.05 credit given. True he did let us open up a little more.

DrunkHillbilly
10-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Great divisional win!!! The D really stepped up. I liked the 1st play of the game. A Pass!!!! All things considered, the line did ok. We still had several times where they were unabated but overall I think they did ok.

As for my *****in about not getting a WR for so many years, I think they found one!!!!! The kid played great!

sling58
10-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Great divisional win!!! The D really stepped up. I liked the 1st play of the game. A Pass!!!! All things considered, the line did ok. We still had several times where they were unabated but overall I think they did ok.

As for my *****in about not getting a WR for so many years, I think they found one!!!!! The kid played great!

It's nice to see him on our roster.

chief31
10-01-2007, 11:46 AM
It's nice to see him on our roster.

He has, to this point, been a very pleasant surprise. There is little doubt, nor has there been, that he has the abilities, hope he can keep a cool head, throughout his career with the Chiefs.

sling58
10-01-2007, 11:48 AM
He has, to this point, been a very pleasant surprise. There is little doubt, nor has there been, that he has the abilities, hope he can keep a cool head, throughout his career with the Chiefs.

yea he wouldn't help us to much being suspended.

m0ef0e
10-01-2007, 02:28 PM

I agree. The coaches and the players are developing chemistry and figuring out what works with the tools we have. The line is coming together a little more each week and LJ had some decent runs in Sandy Eggo. Herm has missed the playoffs what-- twice??? Three times??? In his ENTIRE CAREER as a head coach?!! Solari is only in his second year as o-cord so he's been figuring things out and learning as he goes and now seems to be improving. He is mixing it up more and getting a better grasp of the capabilities of our offense in order to keep opposing defenses off-balance.

Herm will even admit that it's not always pretty and never perfect but the Chiefs win. That's what we do. A lot of people forget this, and that's dangerous if you're about to play us. Herm helps us get ready to win, as he's proven to do his whole coaching career. Things are really starting to come together for the Chiefs. This is going to be a fun year.

GO CHIEFS!!!

sling58
10-01-2007, 02:30 PM
I agree. The coaches and the players are developing chemistry and figuring out what works with the tools we have. The line is coming together a little more each week and LJ had some decent runs in Sandy Eggo. Herm has missed the playoffs what-- twice??? Three times??? In his ENTIRE CAREER as a head coach?!! Solari is only in his second year as o-cord so he's been figuring things out and learning as he goes and now seems to be improving. He is mixing it up more and getting a better grasp of the capabilities of our offense in order to keep opposing defenses off-balance.

Herm will even admit that it's not always pretty and never perfect but the Chiefs win. That's what we do. A lot of people forget this, and that's dangerous if you're about to play us. Herm helps us get ready to win, as he's proven to do his whole coaching career. Things are really starting to come together for the Chiefs. This is going to be a fun year.

GO CHIEFS!!!

I am happy about this myself.

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 07:42 PM
It seemed to me that Herm coached very un-Herm like especially in the second half. This maybe due in part by the fact that the Sandy Eggo defense was taking the away the run or maybe Herm feared for his job. Yeah that's it! :D

hermhater
10-01-2007, 07:51 PM
It seemed to me that Herm coached very un-Herm like especially in the second half. This maybe due in part by the fact that the Sandy Eggo defense was taking the away the run or maybe Herm feared for his job. Yeah that's it! :D

I WANT to believe!!!

I think the idea of being ahead in a game is finally starting to sink in!

:lol:

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 08:02 PM
I WANT to believe!!!

I think the idea of being ahead in a game is finally starting to sink in!

No doubt! And, with all this talk about how well the offense performed in the second half we would be very much remiss not to mentioned the defense who kept Sandy Eggo out of the end-zone the entire second half and accounted for the last score of the game; sealing the deal.

Polleo Pit Man
10-01-2007, 08:04 PM

Well actually Solari is the one callin the plays I dont think Herm called anything.

hermhater
10-01-2007, 08:05 PM
No doubt! And, with all this talk about how well the offense performed in the second half we would be very much remiss not to mentioned the defense who kept Sandy Eggo out of the end-zone the entire second half and accounted for the last score of the game; sealing the deal.

What he said!

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 01:35 AM

GO CHIEFS!!!

I look forward to a great year. Solami is getting better with the play calling, getting the pass going to be able to run. Great calling against Sd I like how we opened the game even though it was not the best start.

hermhater
10-02-2007, 01:37 AM
I look forward to a great year. Solami is getting better with the play calling, getting the pass going to be able to run. Great calling against Sd I like how we opened the game even though it was not the best start.

If the coaching keeps improving, and we have this kind of talent then we will be invincible!!!

I cannot wait to see the sacks we will put on Manning!!!!!!!!!

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 01:47 AM
If the coaching keeps improving, and we have this kind of talent then we will be invincible!!!

I cannot wait to see the sacks we will put on Manning!!!!!!!!!

Thats all you have to do to beat the colts, smack

manning in the mouth! Under heavy pressure the guy

gets flustrated!

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Thats all you have to do to beat the colts, smack

manning in the mouth! Under heavy pressure the guy

gets flustrated!

Especially after beating us in hte playoffs so many times. We owe them 1. Especially in teh post-season.

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Especially after beating us in hte playoffs so many times. We owe them 1. Especially in teh post-season.

I think he'll get his this year. He's a funny guy, when

hes doin good he will kill ya. But disrupt him and he

pouts, starts trying to force things like" do you know

who I am...I peyton Manning, You cant do that" ! Cant

wait! :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :toast2: :bananen_smilies046:

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 01:54 AM

Will be a great game to watch.

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 09:36 AM

...The league may as well put a skirt on the guy, 'cause defenders can't so much as look at the guy wrong.

calchief2
10-02-2007, 12:19 PM
Not the Chargers. the city of San Diego absolutely hates AJ these days. An entire page in the San Diego paper is devoted to the fans' letters and web comments.

You all would just love it. Now they wanna bring BACK Marty and get rid of both AJ and Turner (why did they hire this loser?).

You know what cracks me up? What if they get Marty back, returns their season to a winner and then loses in the playoffs again!

:sign0098:
Meanwhile, anyone got tickets they wanna get rid of for the KC-SD game? I live about 45 minutes away from Qualcom.

A

calchief2
10-02-2007, 12:24 PM
I'm nuts. KC just playout out here! Usually they're here in November. Sorry for the confusion. Guess I won't be seeing my Chiefies this year. Dang.

sling58
10-02-2007, 01:02 PM

I fiinally was able to watch the game on NFL replay. I was impressed with the 2nd half play calling and our d looked great. I am even more happy about this years future outcome.

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 02:01 PM
I fiinally was able to watch the game on NFL replay. I was impressed with the 2nd half play calling and our d looked great. I am even more happy about this years future outcome.

Like I said very un-Herm like. I hope he continues to do just the opposite of what he is inclined to do at the time. :D