PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to watch the Chiefs games online?

atcms
09-30-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm heading out to Afghanistan in a month or so. I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that stream the games online? ****...I can't believe we beat the Chargers at there house. I knew I should have went to that game. Everytime I've went the Chiefs lost and there are always gay *** Raider fans there that like to start fights. It would have been sweet to talk **** to them this time.

hermhater
09-30-2007, 07:21 PM
tvu

talk to timsatt1 he will set you up guy

Sorry to hear your going to af!

I support our troops!

chief31
09-30-2007, 07:23 PM
We have a thread about that, right here
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1693

timsatt1
09-30-2007, 07:24 PM
tvu

talk to timsatt1 he will set you up guy

Sorry to hear your going to af!

I support our troops!

hey man, do well in AFGhan. thanks, for real, for what you do. it is so much more important than all the little things that go on here in the states. You are what this country is about!!!!!!!!!!!! and to top it off you are a chiefs fan. all the more reason for me to like you.

sling58
10-01-2007, 09:16 AM
hey man, do well in AFGhan. thanks, for real, for what you do. it is so much more important than all the little things that go on here in the states. You are what this country is about!!!!!!!!!!!! and to top it off you are a chiefs fan. all the more reason for me to like you.

agreed, agreed, and triple agreed. Thanks for defending our country!

atcms
10-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the info guys...it's much appreciated. I'll make sure to send a picture with the KC flag

sling58
10-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the info guys...it's much appreciated. I'll make sure to send a picture with the KC flag

That would be awesome. Represent EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! Come home safe my friend!

m0ef0e
10-01-2007, 06:49 PM
That would be awesome. Represent EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! Come home safe my friend!

Yes, please do and thank you! God bless our troops!