PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Games

pbatrucker
05-03-2011, 12:03 PM
OK, it's never to early to start planning. What games do we want to set up for a Chiefs Crowd party. I received my email about 2 game plans. Right now I'm thinking about the Monday night game on Halloween and the Christmas eve game against Oakland.
Connie lives in Kc now, so I'm sure between the two of us we can make arrangements to get tickets and try to get some motel discounts.
Does any one have any ideas.

hometeam
05-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Roarrrrrrrrrrrr Mnf Haloween!

Canada
05-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Let me know if you guys need hotel rooms. I got a buddy that manages a hotel down there and he can get us good discounts if not free rooms.

tornadospotter
05-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Let me know if you guys need hotel rooms. I got a buddy that manages a hotel down there and he can get us good discounts if not free rooms.
Free, sounds good to me. :smile
I not sure what game yet, but I do want to attend a game this season. Those dang mnf games make it hard for me to get off work to go to.

Three7s
05-05-2011, 01:51 AM
Whatever game(s) you guys plan for, I'd make it late in the season. Who knows what will happen with this lockout situation.

Connie Jo
05-05-2011, 02:24 AM
I don't know that I can manage the Christmas Eve game. I traditionally host Christmas Day dinner for my family at my house, and usually am baking & cooking Christmas Eve preparing for Christmas Dinner. :/

chiefnut
05-05-2011, 03:07 PM
I don't know that I can manage the Christmas Eve game. I traditionally host Christmas Day dinner for my family at my house, and usually am baking & cooking Christmas Eve preparing for Christmas Dinner. :/

i'll bring the pumpkin pie!