PDA

View Full Version : You said it dude! You know nothing!

hermhater
09-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Here's the most amazing sentence I've written this season: The Kansas City Chiefs are in first place. Some how, some way, the 2-2 Chiefs share that distinction with both Denver and Oakland, a game ahead of the Chargers. I did not see this coming, and I hereby acknowledge that I have no official clue about this NFL season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/09/30/snap.judgments/1.html

bigpoppachief
09-30-2007, 08:24 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH I love it !!!! All these *******s just showing they dont know what the hell theya re talking about ! At least this one admits it though !! LOL great article

timsatt1
09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
i know you are all media haters....but the media is just human. they spoke of the chiefs as how they saw em play in the first 5 halves of the season...TERRIBLE.

you have to admit that the chiefs themselves did the 180 with their style of play. I mean to go from the 1st game to the game today with our offense is the difference between night and day.

yes you guys saw it coming cause you take more of a closer look at the team you root for than someone who isnt a chiefs fan. i dont hate the media. i agreed with them based on what the chiefs HADNT proved yet.

The Chiefs have now proven themselves, making a HUGE statement today. HUGE!

Sick Dog
09-30-2007, 09:16 PM
Hey where the hell is that crow recipe!! All the media need a copy, guys like Jim Mora and Marshall Faulk from NFL network and oh ya all the ESPN dumb asses that make the picks and oh ya all of the KC star writers to!:iamwithstupid: I am not saying were going to win the super bowl but they are coming around. Oh I forgot there is alot of people on this site that need that recipe to...Oh wait I am wrong I said they were probably going to be 4-3 by the by week I guess we could be looking at 5-2!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!:bananen_smilies046::yahoo:

McLovin
09-30-2007, 09:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH I love it !!!! All these ******** just showing they dont know what the **** theya re talking about ! At least this one admits it though !! LOL great article

I appreciate that your excited but can you please watch your language on this board.

Hey where the **** is that crow recipe!! All the media need a copy, guys like Jim Mora and Marshall Faulk from NFL network and oh ya all the ESPN dumb ***** that make the picks and oh ya all of the KC star writers to!:iamwithstupid: I am not saying were going to win the super bowl but they are coming around. Oh I forgot there is alot of people on this site that need that recipe to...Oh wait I am wrong I said they were probably going to be 4-3 by the by week I guess we could be looking at 5-2!!!!

See above

i know you are all media haters....but the media is just human. they spoke of the chiefs as how they saw em play in the first 5 halves of the season...TERRIBLE.

you have to admit that the chiefs themselves did the 180 with their style of play. I mean to go from the 1st game to the game today with our offense is the difference between night and day.

yes you guys saw it coming cause you take more of a closer look at the team you root for than someone who isnt a chiefs fan. i dont hate the media. i agreed with them based on what the chiefs HADNT proved yet.

The Chiefs have now proven themselves, making a HUGE statement today. HUGE!

Good Job You are learning grasshopper. :sign0098:

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 09:35 PM
BBQ'ed crow is the best, may I say.

:)

chief31
09-30-2007, 09:36 PM
BBQ'ed crow is the best, may I say.

:)

It's tasting great, right about now.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Jump on because there are not many spots left.

anaeelbackwards
09-30-2007, 09:38 PM
hey man id like a sample of that bbq crow, im eatin some right now....

"look who went out on the road and got a win"
the CHIEFS DID! hellll yeeeeeah!

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 09:39 PM
And a TG fan?

nuff said!

Best BBQ in the land.

luv
09-30-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm one who was hoping we'd win, but expecting to get spanked today.

Smed1065
09-30-2007, 09:43 PM

I would reply but I would get piled on for it.

Faith is a good thing and not just religiously.

The spanking is another thread.

;)

tperkins73
09-30-2007, 09:47 PM
OH FOR THE CHURCH OF the CHIEFS!!!!

:mob:

;)

hermhater
09-30-2007, 09:50 PM

;)

Nice call dude! Rep added! Get you out of the hole!

:sign0098::lol::welcome:

luv
09-30-2007, 10:13 PM

;)
It seems my boys over here take care of me. They let me flirt AND talk football. Over here, I've gotten more rep for my football posts than anything else. Surprising, huh?

anaeelbackwards
09-30-2007, 10:18 PM
the jets losing

the steelers losing

the ravens losing

the cardinals winning?

yes, this season i have absolutely no clue about... hah

i think i went under .500 on deciding games this week.

chief31
09-30-2007, 11:20 PM
the jets losing

the steelers losing

the ravens losing

the cardinals winning?

yes, this season i have absolutely no clue about... hah

i think i went under .500 on deciding games this week.

You are not alone.

sling58
10-01-2007, 08:55 AM
Jump on because there are not many spots left.

I don't have to jump on the bandwagon. I have been riding shotgun next to Canada on the TRUE FANS Train for years!

m0ebr0
10-01-2007, 09:08 AM
The media still cant believe we won. I just heard on the Jonny Dare moring show that it was a fluke on how SD played soooo bad the second half. Maybe they played bad cuz we played well? Hmmm there a concept for the media. O well let the media continue to ignore us as we continue to win. Eventually the media will realize whats going on.

I too am below 500 on picks.

I expected us to win. (As I do every week.) I just hope we can get it together in the first half like we do in the second half (mainly O).

Canada
10-01-2007, 09:35 AM

It's not too late :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
10-01-2007, 09:43 AM
It's not too late :bananen_smilies046:

:funnypost: :funnypost:

tornadospotter
10-01-2007, 12:48 PM
I did not eat crow. I had a big juice STEAK!!!!

Canada
10-01-2007, 12:50 PM
I had beer as an apetizier before the game then I had a few beers for dinner during the game and then for dessert I finished off with a nice cold frosy piece of cheese cake!! Just kidding....I had beer

m0ef0e
10-01-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm still doing the tomahawk chop. GO CHIEFS!!! Let's give Jax a good, old-fasioned beatdown in Arrowhead Suday. Great win against the Chargers! We are for real this year! Crow is being served! Let the feast begin!

sling58
10-01-2007, 02:35 PM
I had beer as an apetizier before the game then I had a few beers for dinner during the game and then for dessert I finished off with a nice cold frosy piece of cheese cake!! Just kidding....I had beer

Did we eat together? I remember having the same things that day.

chief31
10-01-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm still doing the tomahawk chop. GO CHIEFS!!! Let's give Jax a good, old-fasioned beatdown in Arrowhead Suday. Great win against the Chargers! We are for real this year! Crow is being served! Let the feast begin!

If you look at the scores from around the league, there is alot of crow being eaten all over the country right now.

I sure wish I had invested in crow futures, a few days ago.

m0ef0e
10-01-2007, 02:39 PM
If you look at the scores from around the league, there is alot of crow being eaten all over the country right now.

I sure wish I had invested in crow futures, a few days ago.

So true... My picks were terrible this week! :lol:

Oh well. I got the most important one right. :D

hermhater
10-01-2007, 02:42 PM
So true... My picks were terrible this week! :lol:

Oh well. I got the most important one right. :D

Yes you did!!! Good call!!

I thought I had a pretty big bet on the blockbuster, until I saw you going back and doubling your bet!!!

Wish I would have had as much faith as you and Canada!!!

My picks this week were sorry also.

Unless the Pats win tonight I will be under .500!

Go Brady!!!!

:beer::beer::beer:

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Here's the most amazing sentence I've written this season: The Kansas City Chiefs are in first place. Some how, some way, the 2-2 Chiefs share that distinction with both Denver and Oakland, a game ahead of the Chargers. I did not see this coming, and I hereby acknowledge that I have no official clue about this NFL season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/09/30/snap.judgments/1.html]

Self Realization is half the battle, of course I too dined on Crow this week. :D

anaeelbackwards
10-01-2007, 04:12 PM
hehehehe....

my picks were horrible this week. under .500. thats weak...

now im just waiting for tonite.... i picked against new england....

:pointlaugh: :fan_wave2:

who knows....

sling58
10-01-2007, 04:19 PM
hehehehe....

my picks were horrible this week. under .500. thats weak...

now im just waiting for tonite.... i picked against new england....

:pointlaugh: :fan_wave2:

who knows....

Why did you do that? I really think NE spanks the Bengals.

Canada
10-01-2007, 05:08 PM
The bungles stink!! NE in a rout!!

sling58
10-01-2007, 05:09 PM

I will concur with this statement!

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 08:30 PM

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/don_banks/09/30/snap.judgments/1.html

Self realization is half the battle.

DrunkHillbilly
10-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Hey where the hell is that crow recipe!! All the media need a copy, guys like Jim Mora and Marshall Faulk from NFL network and oh ya all the ESPN dumb asses that make the picks and oh ya all of the KC star writers to!:iamwithstupid: I am not saying were going to win the super bowl but they are coming around. Oh I forgot there is alot of people on this site that need that recipe to...Oh wait I am wrong I said they were probably going to be 4-3 by the by week I guess we could be looking at 5-2!!!!

Although I see some light at the end of the tunnel, 2 wins hardly calls for the ole crow pie!! Talk to me after the bye week and then we will discuss how much crow will be served at Thanksgiving in our household!!:D

DrunkHillbilly
10-01-2007, 08:34 PM

Oh, I see!! Jumpin on the HillBilly's wagon huh???? LOL!:yahoo:

Pro_Angler
10-01-2007, 11:38 PM
KC /charger tickets= $361
Food for tailgate $80
chiefs win and Don admitting he's a tard= priceless

hermhater
10-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Food for tailgate $80

Awesome!!

Those are great seats!!!

m0ebr0
10-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Food for tailgate $80

Wow thats alot.

m0ef0e
10-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Wow thats alot.

It is nothing compared to the Chiefs.

Canada
10-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Oh, I see!! Jumpin on the HillBilly's wagon huh???? LOL!:yahoo:

Against the bungles....absolutely!! :bananen_smilies046:

sling58
10-03-2007, 03:08 PM
The Bungles of the 90's were rating the #3 worst team ever. The show was on NFL Network and the announcer stated that they couldn't figure out what team in the 90's was the worse so they just chose all of them. How funny is that?

Canada
10-03-2007, 03:20 PM
The Bungles of the 90's were rating the #3 worst team ever. The show was on NFL Network and the announcer stated that they couldn't figure out what team in the 90's was the worse so they just chose all of them. How funny is that?

I watched that....way too funny!!