PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's Gary Horton when asked about Chiefs

bbacker51
05-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Gary Horton (4:07 PM)

I think they will continue to be one of the surprise teams in the NFL. They have really built this roster with a solid foundation. They are a young team with a lot of weapons. With Denver really struggling, the Raiders being up and down and who knows what we can expect from the Chargers, I expect the Chiefs to win the division. They are so tough to beat at home that I think it gives them a real advantage. I would suspect something like an 11-5 record from them.

matthewschiefs
05-16-2011, 06:11 PM
I think the Chiefs will win the west again as well. Just look at the divison. The Chargers are not as good as they use to be and they still seem to start very slow. The Donkeys are a mess and will be down again this year. The Faiders have some nice peaces but management is still a problem. Just when they started to get something going under a coach they get rid of him to start over with a first time coach yet again. The Chiefs to me seem to be clearly going in a much better direction then the other teams in the AFC west.

Chiefster
05-16-2011, 06:11 PM
...Sounds good to me!

Coach
05-16-2011, 09:19 PM
I think the division is completely up for grabs this year. Oakland was undefeated in the division last year, chargers are talented, and we are the defending champs. I think Denver is a step behind but I have a lot of respect for John Fox and don't expect them to be a pushover.

hometeam
05-16-2011, 10:55 PM
TOUCHDOWN! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSAS CITY!

we got it in the bag!

Connie Jo
05-17-2011, 03:44 AM
I think the division is completely up for grabs this year. Oakland was undefeated in the division last year, chargers are talented, and we are the defending champs. I think Denver is a step behind but I have a lot of respect for John Fox and don't expect them to be a pushover.

I agree, and besides, nothing is guaranteed in the NFL from season to season. Teams make many changes in the off season that often benefit them enough to go from last to first...we did, more or less, so other teams can too! I never assume any opponent as an easy one...too many times the duds have whooped our butts!

bbacker51
05-17-2011, 09:21 AM
if we have a season..........I'm starting to have my doubts

Drunker Hillbilly
05-17-2011, 01:14 PM
Who the heck is Gary Horton?

AkChief49
05-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Who the heck is Gary Horton?
you know, the famous Hortons-Horton hears a who?:D