PDA

View Full Version : chiefs top 100

slc chief
05-23-2011, 05:19 PM
has anybody caught what other chiefs other than berry from 2011 has cracked the list.i know we had a bunch i just have not been watching

hometeam
05-23-2011, 08:34 PM
hali and waters where in last nights episode from 69 to 60

hometeam
05-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Which leads me to believe jamaal charles and bowe are even farther down the list :P

Connie Jo
05-25-2011, 12:35 AM
Bowe & Charles have to be on the list, they're both top rated in the NFL at their positions!!! :)

AussieChiefsFan
05-25-2011, 03:38 AM
They must :D

DC_Chiefsfan
05-25-2011, 02:57 PM
If you get a chance to see Waters' video (presented by Takeo Spikes), its awesome! I got amped up watching him completely manhandle Ray Lewis. Good Stuff!

DC_Chiefsfan
05-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Better yet, on behalf of Arrowheadpride:

VIDEO: Brian Waters On The NFL Network's Top 100 Of 2011 - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2011/5/24/2187804/video-brian-waters-on-the-nfl-networks-top-100-of-2011)

hometeam
05-25-2011, 10:11 PM
Yea, I expect Bowe and Charles to be on the list. I thought Flowers might also but damn its getting to the point where it might be a stretch him 50 best in the NFL

chief31
05-26-2011, 02:08 AM
Better yet, on behalf of Arrowheadpride:

VIDEO: Brian Waters On The NFL Network's Top 100 Of 2011 - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2011/5/24/2187804/video-brian-waters-on-the-nfl-networks-top-100-of-2011)

NICE!!!!!

Chiefster
05-31-2011, 07:38 AM
NICE!!!!!

I second that!

loyalchief91
06-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Eric Berry, Brian Waters, Tamba Hali, Dwayne Bowe have been on the top 100 so far. I expect Jamaal charles to be on it in here somewhere maybe the next episode or so.

Connie Jo
06-12-2011, 01:46 AM
I'm just so incredibly thrilled Bowe made the list...#43!!! What a successful season in 2010 he had! I expect the same, if not more accomplishments from him in 2011! GO CHIEFS and GO BOWE!!!

Yoda
06-13-2011, 03:28 AM
With all do respect, Bowe was too high. He is a top 100 players, but I would place him in the 70-100 range. The interview of Todd Haley basically spoke of his inconsistency and lack of focus. In end, Haley left it open ended, his interview basically confirmed my idea that Bowe is a solid player, but not great. How much would Chiefs O suffer w/out Bowe in it?Personally, I don't believe much. Now, take out Jamal Charles and the Chiefs O suffers, teams have figured that out and if Bowe does not step up his game, the Chiefs O may take a step back. Don't think so.... look at what the Raiders and Ravens did to the Chiefs in the last two games.Focus on stopping JC and you stop the Chiefs. Those last two games were not a coincidence. Now if Bowe wakes up, then the Chiefs O truly becomes Dynamic.

hometeam
06-13-2011, 08:01 PM
After JC i really cant see any more chiefs on the list.

there are 4 RBs ahead of JC, two have to be chris johnson and adrian peterson.

I cant think of anyone else who even deserves consideration ahead of my boy, and I would argue that he is better than both of those guys.

Connie Jo
06-13-2011, 11:39 PM
With all do respect, Bowe was too high. He is a top 100 players, but I would place him in the 70-100 range. The interview of Todd Haley basically spoke of his inconsistency and lack of focus. In end, Haley left it open ended, his interview basically confirmed my idea that Bowe is a solid player, but not great. How much would Chiefs O suffer w/out Bowe in it?Personally, I don't believe much. Now, take out Jamal Charles and the Chiefs O suffers, teams have figured that out and if Bowe does not step up his game, the Chiefs O may take a step back. Don't think so.... look at what the Raiders and Ravens did to the Chiefs in the last two games.Focus on stopping JC and you stop the Chiefs. Those last two games were not a coincidence. Now if Bowe wakes up, then the Chiefs O truly becomes Dynamic.

Although I do believe Bowe earned his spot at #43, I don't disagree with what you've said at all. I watched the interview also, and heard what Haley said about Bowe not being 'great' just yet, though he does believe Bowe has that potential if Bowe chooses to make the effort necessary.

That said...my instincts tell me Haley's comments were wisely intentional, he knows Bowe well as his head coach. I believe his comments had an underlying ulterior motive to inspire Bowe, keep the fire going that began last season for him to work at being the best he can be. I believe his comments were also intended to possibly deflate any ego boost within Bowe, prevent the accomplishment of being named #43 from going to his head. A wise coach knows all to well that an inflated ego can affect a players work ethic & his game. So...Haley wisely was letting Bowe discreetly know...you're not 'great' yet buddy, but you can be if you continue on the path begun last season & give it your all to become great.
:D

buffman316
06-14-2011, 12:03 AM
I just hope we get to see the Chiefs top 53 this season

Yoda
06-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Although I do believe Bowe earned his spot at #43, I don't disagree with what you've said at all. I watched the interview also, and heard what Haley said about Bowe not being 'great' just yet, though he does believe Bowe has that potential if Bowe chooses to make the effort necessary.

That said...my instincts tell me Haley's comments were wisely intentional, he knows Bowe well as his head coach. I believe his comments had an underlying ulterior motive to inspire Bowe, keep the fire going that began last season for him to work at being the best he can be. I believe his comments were also intended to possibly deflate any ego boost within Bowe, prevent the accomplishment of being named #43 from going to his head. A wise coach knows all to well that an inflated ego can affect a players work ethic & his game. So...Haley wisely was letting Bowe discreetly know...you're not 'great' yet buddy, but you can be if you continue on the path begun last season & give it your all to become great.

I believe that was Haley's intentions also. Basically, the opposing D's will focus on stopping JC. Bowe, and for that matter Cassel, need to pick it up in the passing game. Anyway, I feel he is rated too high when players like Tony Gonzales, Seymore, and Champ Bailey are rated behind him. For that matter, Waters and Hali should be rated higher than Bowe.

Connie Jo
06-14-2011, 02:19 AM
Well, in this case the players themselves voted him at #43. That's a very positive thing, it shows Bowe has earned recognition and respect among his peers. Most competitive personalities consider respect among their peers very valuable. Assuming Bowe isn't an exception, his peers placing him that high in the top 100 will also encourage him to continue on the path towards greatness.

I know how far out there this will sound, but I saw a relationship develop last season between Cassel and Bowe reminiscent of Montana and Rice. Their strong relationship bond appears to be both on & off the field. We very could well be witnessing the birth of the NFL's next legendary QB & WR duo in Cassel and Bowe. A girl can hope. :)

Yoda
06-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Well, in this case the players themselves voted him at #43. That's a very positive thing, it shows Bowe has earned recognition and respect among his peers. Most competitive personalities consider respect among their peers very valuable. Assuming Bowe isn't an exception, his peers placing him that high in the top 100 will also encourage him to continue on the path towards greatness.

I know how far out there this will sound, but I saw a relationship develop last season between Cassel and Bowe reminiscent of Montana and Rice. Their strong relationship bond appears to be both on & off the field. We very could well be witnessing the birth of the NFL's next legendary QB & WR duo in Cassel and Bowe. A girl can hope. :)

Cassel to Bowe possibly = Montana to Rice? With all due respect.....uh.....no.

Connie Jo
06-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Cassel to Bowe possibly = Montana to Rice? With all due respect.....uh.....no.

Never say never!!!

:lol: :punk:

Yoda
06-15-2011, 01:13 AM
Ok, they have a chance to match Montana to Rice. As much a chance as the average person winning the lottery.

Connie Jo
06-15-2011, 02:22 AM
Ok, they have a chance to match Montana to Rice. As much a chance as the average person winning the lottery.

Average people win the lottery all the time silly, hahaha.

Yoda
06-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Average people win the lottery all the time silly, hahaha.

Listen, if Cassel to Bowe become as good as Montana to Rice. I will burn my Marcus Allen jersey and wear that ugly ketchup and mustard colored Chiefs jersey to all Raider home games for one season. :lol:

Connie Jo
06-16-2011, 02:45 AM
Listen, if Cassel to Bowe become as good as Montana to Rice. I will burn my Marcus Allen jersey and wear that ugly ketchup and mustard colored Chiefs jersey to all Raider home games for one season. :lol:

:lol:

Well, in all fairness, I should let you know I've been 100% accurate so far with my Chiefs 'visions' before you committ to such a promise, hahaha. ;)

I've behaved my manners with not saying, "I told you so" on most visions that have come to pass over the yrs., that is until recently, hahaha. I forgot my manners when I posted the top NFL 100 link on Facebook naming Bowe as #43, and did include "I told y'all so!"...when I posted it, OOPS!! hahaha

of course there's always the possibility something could go wrong over the next couple yrs. or so, God forbid such as a serious injury. However, I see much underlying talent & athletic skill in Cassel and Bowe that has been often overlooked, or under-rated by a majority. We humans have a natural tendency when a situation is bad to not see the good taking place beyond the bad, or the skill/talent hidden by 'growing' mistakes being made.

I honestly do believe Cassel and Bowe have the talent and athletic skill to evolve into as great a duo as Montana/Rice. Only time will tell, so please stick around for a couple yrs. or so while we all watch them evolve into that duo, haha.

:D :bananen_smilies046:

Yoda
06-17-2011, 01:37 AM

Well, in all fairness, I should let you know I've been 100% accurate so far with my Chiefs 'visions' before you committ to such a promise, hahaha. ;)

I've behaved my manners with not saying, "I told you so" on most visions that have come to pass over the yrs., that is until recently, hahaha. I forgot my manners when I posted the top NFL 100 link on Facebook naming Bowe as #43, and did include "I told y'all so!"...when I posted it, OOPS!! hahaha

of course there's always the possibility something could go wrong over the next couple yrs. or so, God forbid such as a serious injury. However, I see much underlying talent & athletic skill in Cassel and Bowe that has been often overlooked, or under-rated by a majority. We humans have a natural tendency when a situation is bad to not see the good taking place beyond the bad, or the skill/talent hidden by 'growing' mistakes being made.

I honestly do believe Cassel and Bowe have the talent and athletic skill to evolve into as great a duo as Montana/Rice. Only time will tell, so please stick around for a couple yrs. or so while we all watch them evolve into that duo, haha.

:D :bananen_smilies046:

I suggest you take your good mojo to Vegas!:bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
06-18-2011, 01:59 AM
I suggest you take your good mojo to Vegas!:bananen_smilies046:

Nah...I'm not much of a gambler Vegas style. I do enjoy a good friendly game of poker involving a few dollars though, hahaha.

Chiefster
06-18-2011, 06:30 AM

Really, you have a Marcus Allen jersey! :D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/06/6.jpg

AkChief49
06-18-2011, 11:22 PM
YouTube - ‪So you're saying there's a chance‬‏

I read ya!

Yoda
06-19-2011, 09:01 PM
Really, you have a Marcus Allen jersey! :D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2011/06/6.jpg

Uh....the Silver&Black jersey he made his HOF stats in and was the MVP of SB VXIII:punk: :punk: :bananen_smilies046: :punk: Marcus is one of my all time favorite Raiders!

chiefnut
06-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Connie you are truly one of the great CHIEFS fans, but Cassel is nowhere as good as Montana and Bowe is nowhere as good as Rice so I don't see them having the same success. that said i hope you're right!!!!!

Chiefster
06-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Uh....the Silver&Black jersey he made his HOF stats in and was the MVP of SB VXIII:punk: :punk: :bananen_smilies046: :punk: Marcus is one of my all time favorite Raiders!

I share your sentiment; he is one of my all time favorite Chiefs! :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
06-25-2011, 12:24 AM

Marcus is one of my all time favorite CHIEFS!! hahaha I met him several years ago here in Kansas City as a CHIEF!! He signed my Marcus Allen authentic #32 CHIEFS jersey!! The jersey now belongs to Coach, our Chiefs Crowd site founder/owner. I moved from Kansas to Kansas City, Missouri and to a much smaller house, so needed to edit my Chiefs collection. I sold it to him knowing it would be in caring appreciative hands. :)

Connie Jo
06-25-2011, 12:38 AM
Connie you are truly one of the great CHIEFS fans, but Cassel is nowhere as good as Montana and Bowe is nowhere as good as Rice so I don't see them having the same success. that said i hope you're right!!!!!

Oh, but you must have the vision ability I do to "see" the possible/potential greatness of Cassel & Bowe! I think I inherited my 'vision' ability from my American native ancestors, hahaha. ;)

I'm reminded of some Chiefs Crowd buddies who thought my weeks in advance vision/prediction of Pioli drafting Eric Berry in the first round...was a very blurred insane vision, hahaha. Well, my vision came to pass, as Pioli did indeed draft Eric in the first round. Many were shocked, but not I, hahaha.

psssst...don't tell any one, but it wasn't really a vision, hahaha. Rather, a prediction based upon much analysis & research, paying attention to the tiniest details, then putting myself in the shoes of Pioli, or mindset of a GM facing what Pioli was at the time. Berry was the most logical & feasible draft choice as such.
:bananen_smilies046: