PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Crowd contest idea...

Connie Jo
05-31-2011, 12:57 AM
I was thinking of ways we could maybe generate more activity at Chiefs Crowd during the off season and current lockout. I have a Dallas Texans Riddell throwback mini helmet autographed by Len Dawson, that I would like to offer up as a prize to the winner of a Chiefs Crowd contest.

The contest idea would need to be one that will inspire more frequent activity by members, & possibly related to a members participation/activity somehow. Any contest ideas, suggestions, or general thoughts about a contest to inspire more participation during this slow time?

We could have Chiefs trivia on a couple certain days weekly...the first member to respond correctly get's points, then at the end of a 30 day cycle the person with the most points win's the mini helmet? The negative aspect I see with an online trivia though is it would have to be on an honor system, no way to prevent someone from Googling the answers. Not that Chiefs Crowd members aren't honest, hahaha...just sayin based upon experience when we played trivia every Friday night at Kid Rock's website during it's slow time, which was typically winter, no tours. Some members admitted to Googling, but they were honest with admitting they Googled, lol.

We could have mini contests within the main contest...give points for each mini contest won, the member again with the most points in a 30 day cycle winning. Example: we could have a mini contest asking members to submit their funniest or most embarrassing moment attending a Chiefs game...members would then vote on which members memory is the funniest. Another would be to ask members to submit their funniest tailgating photo, or most awesome game photo, and so on?

Just thinking out loud here...

Chiefster
05-31-2011, 07:06 AM
Great idea Connie! As for the trivia contest, I personally do not have a problem with "googling" answers. What we could do, if you wanted to do trivia, is to close the trivia thread until an undisclosed time of day and then open it up for an hour or two. People would have to be online to catch the thread while it is open. Of course this would probably work better Fri-Sun because people have to work throughout the week; but, like you, I'm just thinking out loud so to speak.

Canada
05-31-2011, 08:55 AM
Bring back the Post of the Month Contest!! I almost have 13 000 posts and Ive still never won the damn thing!!

Chiefster
05-31-2011, 06:14 PM
Bring back the Post of the Month Contest!! I almost have 13 000 posts and Ive still never won the damn thing!!

Post of the month nominee right there! :lol:

tornadospotter
05-31-2011, 08:33 PM
I have a few post in my resume, maybe one of them is better than yours! I want the damm award!:11:

tornadospotter
05-31-2011, 08:40 PM
Here is a Chiefs Crowd Member trivia question for you. What does the spotter now own? It is a gift from my favorite oldest daughter, wiski girl. :blindref:

Connie Jo
06-01-2011, 02:59 AM
Chiefster...would you mind establishing the contest rules & time frame for Trivia then? I'll come up with the Triva questions, since I won't be participating in the actual contest trying to win, lol. What about promoting the contest to Chiefs Crowd members? I don't have a clue how to do something like that, and the point is to increase membership activity, so somehow we would need to let members know...wouldn't we?

PS edit: I assume Coach is okay with our doing this? :/

Connie Jo
06-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Here is a Chiefs Crowd Member trivia question for you. What does the spotter now own? It is a gift from my favorite oldest daughter, wiski girl. :blindref:

A full size regulation KC Chiefs helmet autographed by Len Dawson!! hahaha ;)

Canada
06-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Chiefster...would you mind establishing the contest rules & time frame for Trivia then? I'll come up with the Triva questions, since I won't be participating in the actual contest trying to win, lol. What about promoting the contest to Chiefs Crowd members? I don't have a clue how to do something like that, and the point is to increase membership activity, so somehow we would need to let members know...wouldn't we?

Who cares what Coach likes? This isnt his site anymore!!

AkChief49
06-01-2011, 02:20 PM
A Chiefs helment?

tornadospotter
06-01-2011, 04:21 PM
A full size regulation KC Chiefs helmet autographed by Len Dawson!! hahaha ;)
DING, DING, DING! Winner, Winner, I will send you a million in arrowcash! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I have a great daughter!

Chiefster
06-01-2011, 06:44 PM

Well, I won't propose to speak for Coach, but can't imagine him having a problem with it; I'm sure he will mention it to me and the other mods if he does. As far as trivia rules go I think it's best to keep them simple. Something in the way of the following:

1. A trivia thread will be started by you (Connie Jo), who will MC the contest since you are generously putting up the prize.

2. The answer for said trivia question/s can be derived by any means at members disposal.

3. The trivia thread will be opened up for a short time at random intervals throughout the week. If the question is not correctly answered in the given interval then the trivia question will be changed, another question added or winner determined by whoever answers the most trivia questions correctly over a given time/date frame.

These rules are just me spit-balling. :D

I think a good time for the contest to run is until there is football or whoever wins the contest as provided by whatever rules you think are best.

Connie Jo
06-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Well, I won't propose to speak for Coach, but can't imagine him having a problem with it; I'm sure he will mention it to me and the other mods if he does. As far as trivia rules go I think it's best to keep them simple. Something in the way of the following:

1. A trivia thread will be started by you (Connie Jo), who will MC the contest since you are generously putting up the prize.

2. The answer for said trivia question/s can be derived by any means at members disposal.

3. The trivia thread will be opened up for a short time at random intervals throughout the week. If the question is not correctly answered in the given interval then the trivia question will be changed, another question added or winner determined by whoever answers the most trivia questions correctly over a given time/date frame.

I think a good time for the contest to run is until there is football or whoever wins the contest as provided by whatever rules you think are best.

I'm good at coming up with ideas, but not contest rules and format, which is why I hoped you'd do that part for me, LOL. Whatever you think works best works for me as far as game rules, timespan, all that. Would I start a thread here in the Locker Room? Also...any suggestions as to letting members know about the contest in advance of it beginning, so in fairness to all they can participate if wanting to?

tornadospotter
06-01-2011, 09:05 PM

I would suggest more that one set of trivia questions, make us work for the answers, otherwise the contest will be over before all get a chance to play.

Connie Jo
06-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Who cares what Coach likes? This isnt his site anymore!!

Huh? For real, or are you just kidding? :/

Connie Jo
06-01-2011, 09:08 PM
DING, DING, DING! Winner, Winner, I will send you a million in arrowcash! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I have a great daughter!

WOW! I really didn't expect a prize, but thanks TS!
And yes, you do have a great daughter...that's totally awesome!! Happy daddy's day in advance, lol.

tornadospotter
06-01-2011, 09:31 PM
A Chiefs helment?
Close enough and because you came in second,,,,, why not, a million in arrowcash for you.

Connie Jo
06-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Another question I need help answering...should I limit the trivia to Chiefs related only? How difficult should I make the trivia questions? LOL

tornadospotter
06-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Another question I need help answering...should I limit the trivia to Chiefs related only? How difficult should I make the trivia questions? LOL
I would say if approved of the contest, yes, and difficult. But this is your gig, if approved by Coach.

Connie Jo
06-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Yeah, as I mentioned way up there somewhere...need to be sure Coach is okay with it. My original thought was to keep the questions strictly related to Chiefs in one way or another, but I'm gonna try to have some tricky ones, assuming it's all okay with Coach. ;)

Chiefster
06-02-2011, 01:38 AM
I would suggest more that one set of trivia questions, make us work for the answers, otherwise the contest will be over before all get a chance to play.

I agree, the labor dispute could go on indefinitely. The contest thread would, also, need to keep a clear and accurate score of who has correctly answered each question. Also, I would suggest that we mods be excluded from the contest to avoid any perceived impropriety; basically so that no one can claim that board leadership cheated in any way. ...Just my two cents. :smile

Chiefster
06-02-2011, 02:27 AM
I'm good at coming up with ideas, but not contest rules and format, which is why I hoped you'd do that part for me, LOL. Whatever you think works best works for me as far as game rules, timespan, all that. Would I start a thread here in the Locker Room? Also...any suggestions as to letting members know about the contest in advance of it beginning, so in fairness to all they can participate if wanting to?

I would recommend the following:

A thread stated by you in "KC Chiefs News and Discussion" relating to Chiefs only trivia or in the "Locker Room" if you open it up to All general trivia. As far as letting people know of the contest: I think that starting a thread a week or two prior to the contest advertising it making mention of specific rules in the thread starter would, hopefully, be sufficient. You could post a reply to it each day counting down the days until the start of the contest. This would daily keep the thread atop of the page in the forum list and would be better then simply making it a "sticky thread" keeping it in the "unread" list as well. With this being June all this would need to transpire relatively quickly; I would say the contest would need to begin no later than July first and run for a couple of months at least or until we have football, or until you run out of trivia questions. LOL! You could have one or two questions a day in the trivia thread that would be open for no more then an hour for each question or until the question/s has been correctly answered.

Suggested rules:

1. Trivia answers may be obtained by whatever means available.

2. Members may start or reply to a thread started by other members for the expressed purpose of answering the current unanswered question will the trivia thread is closed, but only the member who answers it correctly in the "Official" trivia game thread will be given credit for the answer.

3. All site rules: Read Before Posting - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438) must be adhered to by all participants.

4. All site "Leaders" are ineligible.

These are only suggested contest rules from one mod. I would suggest getting input from all the mods and not the least from Coach himself.

I hope this has been of some assistance kiddo! :smile

Coach
06-02-2011, 05:12 PM
I am definitely ok with your idea Connie! Proceed and I an happy to put up chiefscrowd logo'd merchandise as a prize as well. Let me know what you would like from me to get started.

tornadospotter
06-03-2011, 11:26 PM
I am definitely ok with your idea Connie! Proceed and I an happy to put up chiefscrowd logo'd merchandise as a prize as well. Let me know what you would like from me to get started.
Well then it is official, proceed with the contest. Coach has approved it.

Connie Jo
06-04-2011, 02:14 AM
I need help! I'm already confused, LOL. I'm okay with whatever rules Coach & mods agree on. I personally don't have an issue with a mod participating, can't imagine any one thinking one of our mods would be dishonest, y'all are as honest as George Washington! haha

Seems to me more members participate in the Chiefs forums than Locker Room, so that is where I think it would be best to post initial announcement of the contest, rules, etc.. The contest itself we could have in the Locker Room, or Chiefs forum too for that matter, since it is Chiefs related.

Could one of you mods type out the rules after y'all decide them, that's where I begin to have confusion?

Coach has offered to add prizes too, which means we could have a first, second & third place...what do y'all think about that? Heck, maybe we could allow the first place winner to choose whichever prize they want. Someone could win who already has an autographed Len Dawson mini helmet, prefer one of the prizes Coach chooses to offer instead?

Anyway, I'll start researching questions and accuracy of answers, in the meantime if y'all could sort out the rules for me that would help alot! I like the idea of giving members time to come here & read the announcement, so starting the contest a couple weeks after the initial announcement thread is made is cool with me too TS. :)

Chiefster
06-08-2011, 10:47 PM
The rules I posted are, obviously, tentative and whatever rules you and the rest of the leadership can think of and feel are necessary I will gladly support as long as there is a clear consensus regarding they're implementation. I just feel that the simpler and less complicated the rules are the better, but I could be wrong. As far as the thread announcing the contest and the contest thread itself goes: I'm of the opinion that if it is all Chiefs related then there's no need to go outside the Chiefs discussion forum. Anyone of the leadership members can start the thread announcing the contest that will be posted site wide in all forums as a site wide announcement. We just need your go ahead Connie whenever your ready after the rules have been agreed upon to your liking.

So, I guess where I'm at in this process is: does anyone else have any other thoughts regarding the rules I have already posted?

tornadospotter
06-08-2011, 11:30 PM
I would recommend the following:

A thread stated by you in "KC Chiefs News and Discussion" relating to Chiefs only trivia or in the "Locker Room" if you open it up to All general trivia. As far as letting people know of the contest: I think that starting a thread a week or two prior to the contest advertising it making mention of specific rules in the thread starter would, hopefully, be sufficient. You could post a reply to it each day counting down the days until the start of the contest. This would daily keep the thread atop of the page in the forum list and would be better then simply making it a "sticky thread" keeping it in the "unread" list as well. With this being June all this would need to transpire relatively quickly; I would say the contest would need to begin no later than July first and run for a couple of months at least or until we have football, or until you run out of trivia questions. LOL! You could have one or two questions a day in the trivia thread that would be open for no more then an hour for each question or until the question/s has been correctly answered.

Suggested rules:

1. Trivia answers may be obtained by whatever means available.

2. Members may start or reply to a thread started by other members for the expressed purpose of answering the current unanswered question will the trivia thread is closed, but only the member who answers it correctly in the "Official" trivia game thread will be given credit for the answer.

3. All site rules: Read Before Posting - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438) must be adhered to by all participants.

4. All site "Leaders" are ineligible.

These are only suggested contest rules from one mod. I would suggest getting input from all the mods and not the least from Coach himself.

I hope this has been of some assistance kiddo! :smile
I agree with this.

I need help! I'm already confused, LOL. I'm okay with whatever rules Coach & mods agree on. I personally don't have an issue with a mod participating, can't imagine any one thinking one of our mods would be dishonest, y'all are as honest as George Washington! haha

Seems to me more members participate in the Chiefs forums than Locker Room, so that is where I think it would be best to post initial announcement of the contest, rules, etc.. The contest itself we could have in the Locker Room, or Chiefs forum too for that matter, since it is Chiefs related.

Could one of you mods type out the rules after y'all decide them, that's where I begin to have confusion?

Coach has offered to add prizes too, which means we could have a first, second & third place...what do y'all think about that? Heck, maybe we could allow the first place winner to choose whichever prize they want. Someone could win who already has an autographed Len Dawson mini helmet, prefer one of the prizes Coach chooses to offer instead?

Anyway, I'll start researching questions and accuracy of answers, in the meantime if y'all could sort out the rules for me that would help alot! I like the idea of giving members time to come here & read the announcement, so starting the contest a couple weeks after the initial announcement thread is made is cool with me too TS. :)
Just make sure what you are offering as a prize is from you, and make the contest series of questions.

The rules I posted are, obviously, tentative and whatever rules you and the rest of the leadership can think of and feel are necessary I will gladly support as long as there is a clear consensus regarding they're implementation. I just feel that the simpler and less complicated the rules are the better, but I could be wrong. As far as the thread announcing the contest and the contest thread itself goes: I'm of the opinion that if it is all Chiefs related then there's no need to go outside the Chiefs discussion forum. Anyone of the leadership members can start the thread announcing the contest that will be posted site wide in all forums as a site wide announcement. We just need your go ahead Connie whenever your ready after the rules have been agreed upon to your liking.

So, I guess where I'm at in this process is: does anyone else have any other thoughts regarding the rules I have already posted?
I just want to make sure that it is not just won on a single post, for instants one set of trivial questions is answered, before an other member can post. So spread the questions out, and keep score, I guess. But who will keep score, best to start the contest in its own thread, and no hijacking the thread. Mods will delete any post not a answer to the question, any member that post in the answer thread in any way but to answer the question, will be banned from the contest.

Chiefster
06-09-2011, 11:12 PM
I just want to make sure that it is not just won on a single post, for instants one set of trivial questions is answered, before an other member can post. So spread the questions out, and keep score, I guess. But who will keep score, best to start the contest in its own thread, and no hijacking the thread. Mods will delete any post not a answer to the question, any member that post in the answer thread in any way but to answer the question, will be banned from the contest.

I second all of this.

I think that since Connie will be in charge of the contest questions then it will be easier for her to keep score. I will devote as much time and effort as possible to moderating the thread.

hermhater
06-10-2011, 01:20 AM
What is all this?

AkChief49
06-10-2011, 08:53 PM
What is all this?
Holy shneikes! another HH sighting!!:D

Connie Jo
06-10-2011, 11:03 PM
I have all the Chiefs Trivia questions and answers now. I have a couple hundred, so hopefully I won't run out, but it's possible a question could be answered fairly quickly, haha. I'm still confused on the rules though, I'm not comprehending them.

@ TS..."Just make sure what you are offering as a prize is from you, and make the contest series of questions."
Yes, I have the autographed Len Dawson retro Dallas Texans mini helmet, it's part of my personal collection. Is that what you mean? :/

Okay, this is what I'm reading/understanding...I'll start a Trivia thread in the Chiefs forum, the questions will be related to the Chiefs ONLY. The first person to answer a question correctly wins one point. Once it's answered correctly, I'll acknowledge it's been answered & by whom in that same thread, highlighting it so it's easily noticed the question has been answered correctly.

I'll continue on from that point in the same thread (?) to ask Trivia questions for a period of how long? Should I start a new thread for each question? The negative to asking a new question in it's own thread is we could have alot of Trivia question threads. I have no problem keeping score, but if we do it all in one thread then it's easy for everyone to go back through and verify the score also.

Shouldn't we set a particular day(s) & time in the evening the Trivia will take place to give everyone a fair opportunity to be here and answer?

Connie Jo
06-10-2011, 11:07 PM
I have all the Chiefs Trivia questions and answers now. I have a couple hundred, so hopefully I won't run out, but it's possible a question could be answered fairly quickly, haha. I'm still confused on the rules though, I'm not comprehending them.

@ TS..."Just make sure what you are offering as a prize is from you, and make the contest series of questions."
Yes, I have the autographed Len Dawson retro Dallas Texans mini helmet, it's part of my personal collection. Is that what you mean? :/

Okay, this is what I'm reading/understanding...I'll start a Trivia thread in the Chiefs forum, the questions will be related to the Chiefs ONLY. The first person to answer a question correctly wins one point. Once it's answered correctly, I'll acknowledge it's been answered & by whom in that same thread, highlighting it so it's easily noticed the question has been answered correctly.

I'll continue on from that point in the same thread (?) to ask Trivia questions for a period of how long? Should I start a new thread for each question? The negative to asking a new question in it's own thread is we could have alot of Trivia question threads. I have no problem keeping score, but if we do it all in one thread then it's easy for everyone to go back through and verify the score also.

Shouldn't we set a particular day(s) & time in the evening the Trivia will take place to give everyone a fair opportunity to be here and answer?

Added note: Once we finalize the rules so that I know I understand them correctly, then I'll make a thread in the Chiefs forum announcing the Contest...including the prize(s) and rules/details. I'd like to begin the contest asap of course. :)

Connie Jo
06-10-2011, 11:16 PM
Another added note to Coach as well as Chiefster relating to prizes:

Coach generously & graciously offered to throw in some prizes too, so I would need to know what those prizes are before I can make a thread in the Chiefs forum giving all details of the Chiefs Crowd Trivia Contest.

Also, should we have one placement for each set of Triva contests, or 1st, 2nd, 3rd places based upon accumulated points of course? How long should we run each set of Trivia question contest threads? I'm thinking maybe ask a set of 25 questions per contest thread? Am I making sense? LOL

Chiefster
06-11-2011, 12:37 AM
What is all this?

Where the heck you been young man! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
06-11-2011, 12:58 AM
I was thinking that the entire contest would transpire in a single thread and not over a series of threads. Having a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place is fine with me. I think that the contest should have no time limit but should simply run until you run out of the number of questions you have been able to obtain. I think that if it runs into the start of the season then that's OK. I'm ready to begin moderating the contest thread. First of all will be the creation of the thread announcing the contest; as soon as we are clear on the rules. Let me know, Connie, when you are ready for the announcement thread and what rules you, TS and Coach agree on, you can do so in this thread or via PM, and I will make the announcement thread. Also, communicate with the me, TS, and Coach in PM's regarding any contest details and what length of time each day you would like to have the Trivia Thread opened up. I was thinking a couple of hours each day in an undisclosed time frame to try to make it fair. If the question is answered before the time span is up then you can go ahead and post another question or we can close the thread and reopen it the next day with a new question. It's up to you kiddo.

Connie Jo
06-11-2011, 01:29 AM
I was thinking that the entire contest would transpire in a single thread and not over a series of threads. Having a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place is fine with me. I think that the contest should have no time limit but should simply run until you run out of the number of questions you have been able to obtain. I think that if it runs into the start of the season then that's OK. I'm ready to begin moderating the contest thread. First of all will be the creation of the thread announcing the contest; as soon as we are clear on the rules. Let me know, Connie, when you are ready for the announcement thread and what rules you, TS and Coach agree on, you can do so in this thread or via PM, and I will make the announcement thread. Also, communicate with the me, TS, and Coach in PM's regarding any contest details and what length of time each day you would like to have the Trivia Thread opened up. I was thinking a couple of hours each day in an undisclosed time frame to try to make it fair. If the question is answered before the time span is up then you can go ahead and post another question or we can close the thread and reopen it the next day with a new question. It's up to you kiddo.

I like the rules & details you've come up with, I trust your judgement anyway...so if Coach & TS are good with those rules/details, we're good to go. :)

I like your option of "if the question is answered before the time span is up, then you can go ahead and post another question." I think if a question is answered quickly and that ends it for that day, we might lose interest in the contest???

chief31
06-11-2011, 02:09 AM
What is all this?

What is all this?Where the heck you been young man! :bananen_smilies046:

Looks like another drive-by.

And, as for the trivia game...

I apologize Connie. I am usually in such a big hurry when I stop in here, that I often don't even read the Locker room threads. So I have not been able to keep up with the idea.

But I will try to win free stuff when the game begins. :D

tornadospotter
06-11-2011, 10:04 PM
The only problem I have with this, first correct answer then move to next question. I say thread open until correct answer. Thread closed by CJ with affirmation of correct answer and member. Thread reopened by CJ with next question. So all know we have moved on to the next question. Keeping score might be best correct out of ? questions.

tornadospotter
06-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Looks like another drive-by.

And, as for the trivia game...

I apologize Connie. I am usually in such a big hurry when I stop in here, that I often don't even read the Locker room threads. So I have not been able to keep up with the idea.

But I will try to win free stuff when the game begins. :D
Mods are not allowed to participate, just help moderate.
:mooning:

tornadospotter
06-11-2011, 10:28 PM
The only problem I have with this, first correct answer then move to next question. I say thread open until correct answer. Thread closed by CJ with affirmation of correct answer and member. Thread reopened by CJ with next question. So all know we have moved on to the next question. Keeping score might be best correct out of ? questions.
Let me start again, make it a tournament style contest, give a series of questions, you only get one post to answer all the questions, you must answer best of the series correctly or your out, then you move to the next series of questions. If it is 5 questions and you get 3 correct you move on.

tornadospotter
06-11-2011, 10:33 PM
What is all this?
Well maybe you should stick around and find out! Who the Heck are you anyway, you have a lot of posts to your lack of posting here for a long time. Hey good to see at least one post from you.

Connie Jo
06-12-2011, 01:36 AM
Let me start again, make it a tournament style contest, give a series of questions, you only get one post to answer all the questions, you must answer best of the series correctly or your out, then you move to the next series of questions. If it is 5 questions and you get 3 correct you move on.

I'm good with whatever y'all decide is best. I'm really not good at making such decisions, so would prefer y'all decide the Trivia rules/details...then I'll happily follow, lol. :D

chief31
06-12-2011, 05:16 AM
:mooning:BOOOO!:mob:

Canada
06-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Did I win anything yet?

Canada
06-12-2011, 10:31 AM
:mooning:

BOOOO!:mob:HA HA Losers, Im not a moderator!!

Connie Jo
06-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Just for the record...it wasn't my idea not to include mod's, LOL. I'm ready whenever y'all are...just need the rules/details finalized by Coach, TS, & Chiefster as we've been discussing above. :)

Chiefster
06-14-2011, 12:24 AM
Just for the record...it wasn't my idea not to include mod's, LOL. I'm ready whenever y'all are...just need the rules/details finalized by Coach, TS, & Chiefster as we've been discussing above. :)

We're working behind the scenes to get that done. :smile

Chiefster
06-14-2011, 12:25 AM
BOOOO!:mob:

I confess; it was all TS's idea! :D

Connie Jo
06-14-2011, 12:31 AM
We're working behind the scenes to get that done. :smile

Thank you!! I really wasn't comfortable at all with doing it myself, hahaha. :)

Chiefster
06-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Thank you!! I really wasn't comfortable at all with doing it myself, hahaha. :)

Are you alright with the rules I came up with?

Connie Jo
06-14-2011, 12:42 AM
Are you alright with the rules I came up with?

Yeppers! Indeed I am!

Chiefster
06-14-2011, 12:58 AM
Yeppers! Indeed I am!

Coolness! :D