PDA

View Full Version : Eharmony chick

Sn@keIze
06-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Some of you may have seen this on my FB. but i thought i should share this potential mate with some of you suitors out there.

YouTube - ‪eHarmony Video Bio‬‏

Canada
06-11-2011, 05:02 PM
I hate cats!!

tornadospotter
06-11-2011, 09:46 PM
You will have endless supply of food to feed Snakes, and no sex life! Constant grieve will never work, nice try though.:D

Ryfo18
06-12-2011, 12:41 AM
With a wife like that, I see why pro_angler is always so angry.

chief31
06-12-2011, 05:13 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was awesome!

How do you let a video like that get out?

But, I like cats grilled on a stick the way they Chinese restaraunt serves them up.:D

chief31
06-12-2011, 05:15 AM
But I am thinking of tatooing a pair of cat ears on my junk now.

Canada
06-12-2011, 10:32 AM
But I am thinking of tatooing a pair of cat ears on my junk now.
Keep dreaming, like you have room for TWO ears!!

Chiefster
06-14-2011, 12:13 AM
Fake.

Connie Jo
06-14-2011, 01:19 AM
Fake.

That was my impression too, well, unless she's PMSing, hahaha. Although...I know some pretty unstable gals out there...unstable guys too though, in all fairness to the genders. :)

Friends convinced me to join match. com the first yr. I was single, 2009. I gave it a 90 day membership try, friends helped pick who I should or shouldn't consider. I had quite a few contacts, but only agreed to go on two dates. I couldn't wait for them to end!! People aren't in personality who they claim to be on dating sites, rather describe a fantasy of who they would like to be, or falsely convince themselves they are.

Most guys my age range on match. com had been active members for over a year up to 3 yrs.! That was my first clue I wasn't going to meet anyone I enjoyed spending time with in personality, haha.

I'm okay being single if it's meant to be at this stage of my life. My personality isn't one of which 'needs' to have someone. I'd rather be single than with the wrong person just not to be single. I made many sacrifices to 'free' myself from a very bad person. Shoot, there are 2 guys I know that would marry me in a hearbeat if I was interested...NOT! They're okay guys, just not for me.

This is what I tell concerned friends/family who for whatever reason think I need someone special in life..."I have someone special in my life, I'm dancing with God, he'll let the right person cut in if he comes along, if not, I know God is beside me, I'm never alone." :)

Chiefster
06-14-2011, 01:25 AM
That was my impression too, well, unless she's PMSing, hahaha. Although...I know some pretty unstable gals out there...unstable guys too though, in all fairness to the genders. :)

Friends convinced me to join match. com the first yr. I was single, 2009. I gave it a 90 day membership try, friends helped pick who I should or shouldn't consider. I had quite a few contacts, but only agreed to go on two dates. I couldn't wait for them to end!! People aren't in personality who they claim to be on dating sites, rather describe a fantasy of who they would like to be, or falsely convince themselves they are.

Most guys my age range on match. com had been active members for over a year up to 3 yrs.! That was my first clue I wasn't going to meet anyone I enjoyed spending time with in personality, haha.

I'm okay being single if it's meant to be at this stage of my life. My personality isn't one of which 'needs' to have someone. I'd rather be single than with the wrong person just not to be single. I made many sacrifices to 'free' myself from a very bad person. Shoot, there are 2 guys I know that would marry me in a hearbeat if I was interested...NOT! They're okay guys, just not for me.

This is what I tell concerned friends/family who for whatever reason think I need someone special in life..."I have someone special in my life, I'm dancing with God, he'll let the right person cut in if he comes along, if not, I know God is beside me, I'm never alone." :)

Great way to think of things Connie! :smile

Connie Jo
06-14-2011, 02:25 AM
With a wife like that, I see why pro_angler is always so angry.

I meant to add earlier...this post did make me laugh out loud.

Pro-Angler's a good guy, he's simply very intense & outspoken emotionally when things don't go well for our Chiefs, lol.

Ryfo18
06-14-2011, 10:08 AM
I meant to add earlier...this post did make me laugh out loud.

Pro-Angler's a good guy, he's simply very intense & outspoken emotionally when things don't go well for our Chiefs, lol.

No I agree, and I'm not intending to be mean to him (though it probably comes off that way). I admire the intensity.

Canada
06-15-2011, 07:10 AM
I think hes just mean.

Sn@keIze
06-16-2011, 12:38 AM
Fake.man idk.

i can usually spot an actor pretty easily.

If this is fake then someone give this woman an oscar

now this guy is acting but still funny as heck

YouTube - ‪eHarmony Video Bio Response...I Heart Cheeseburgers‬‏

Connie Jo
06-16-2011, 01:55 AM
I think hes just mean.

:lol:

No he's not, hahaha.

Connie Jo
06-16-2011, 01:59 AM
man idk.

YouTube - ‪eHarmony Video Bio Response...I Heart Cheeseburgers‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cspGmWwBEPk)

This is an identical same video as the one with the girl, just using a guy and love of cheeseburgers instead of the girl loving cats in the skit, LOL. The body lanuage script is one in the same, hahahaha.

Hayvern
06-16-2011, 09:01 PM
I hate cats!!

I love cats, stir fry them with a little teriyaki and soy sauce and served over fried rice!

Chiefster
06-16-2011, 11:04 PM
man idk.

YouTube - ‪eHarmony Video Bio Response...I Heart Cheeseburgers‬‏ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cspGmWwBEPk)

LOL! yup, but I stand by my previous assessment. :lol:

Canada
06-16-2011, 11:55 PM
I love cats, stir fry them with a little teriyaki and soy sauce and served over fried rice!
I dont like Chinese food either!!:D

AkChief49
06-17-2011, 01:13 AM
that's just funny right there!

Connie Jo
06-18-2011, 02:04 AM
Hey...I'm an animal lover fella's, including kitty cats, hahaha. Although I prefer dogs over cats. Not little dogs though, most are ankle biters! ;)