PDA

View Full Version : brodie croyle

marloweopatchiefs
06-29-2011, 02:59 PM
With Stanzi drafted. Do you think he will be cut. Isn't he a free Agent

wildcat
06-29-2011, 04:09 PM
Yes, he is a FA, so they will probably just let somebody else sign him if/twhen the lockout ends. Another team will be interested.

I wish him the best. I still think he would be a good QB if he could stay healthy.

KristofLaw
06-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Yeah if he could have stayed healthy his career could have been vastly different. Best of luck to him as I also highly believe he's out.

#58ChiefsFan
06-29-2011, 10:21 PM
Since he didn't show up to the workouts with the team I'd say he knows he's done in KC. He had his opportunity, didn't make anything of it and it's time to move on.

hometeam
06-29-2011, 10:38 PM
he wont be here

Chiefster
06-29-2011, 11:57 PM
I concur.

chief31
06-30-2011, 12:57 AM
Yep. No chance that they offer him a contract, in my opinion.

Contract is up, and he hasn't shown any real promise?

Got to leave him out there.

Seek
06-30-2011, 01:09 PM
Since he didn't show up to the workouts with the team I'd say he knows he's done in KC. He had his opportunity, didn't make anything of it and it's time to move on.

It is kind of hard to get a new contract if you get hurt working out in an unofficial mini camp while not under contract regardless of it being with the Chiefs or not.

I am kind of surprised all these unsigned rookies are doing it.

Drunker Hillbilly
07-10-2011, 09:50 AM
............still sucks

#58ChiefsFan
07-10-2011, 10:06 AM
It is kind of hard to get a new contract if you get hurt working out in an unofficial mini camp while not under contract regardless of it being with the Chiefs or not.

I am kind of surprised all these unsigned rookies are doing it.

I see your point but would argue that these guys are professional football players. There is little to no contact in anything I have seen, even the mass workouts the Saints are holding. It appears to be mostly route running and somewhat of a walk through.

These guys everyday drills to stay in shape look to be at least as vigorous if not more so. I'd argue even the rooks played near the highest level of college ball and are conditioned for what they are seeing now.

But if any qb could get hurt throwing the ball in the offseason I'd put my money on Brodie.

honda522
07-12-2011, 12:16 PM
We should think about picking up Carson Palmer. He is experienced, he has just been on a bad team for many years. At one time he lead the NFL in passing yards and he had a pretty good passer rating.

I don't think he would sign with us though because he wants a starting job and not a backup role.