PDA

View Full Version : I cant stand JACK HARRY!!!

tammietailgator
10-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Lets face it... he hates the chiefs!! Let him only report on the Royals, no matter how bad they are, he loves them. Tired of hearing from him:iamwithstupid:

Three7s
10-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Jack is pretty biased, but he did admit that he was wrong about this game, and is eating crow. I remember when the Royals were awful, he always trashed them for good reason. He sees they're getting a bit better, so he's changed his tune on them.

McLovin
10-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Jack is pretty biased, but he did admit that he was wrong about this game, and is eating crow. I remember when the Royals were awful, he always trashed them for good reason. He sees they're getting a bit better, so he's changed his tune on them.
Wow what a memory when was that like last week. Did they play yesterday. Good thing this isnt a Royals board cause I ain't got no love for the Royals. Cardinals will be back in 08. But till then go Cubbies.

Three7s
10-01-2007, 01:28 AM
In most terms, yeah Royals are still awful, but for me they're improving. He sees that, so he doesn't trash them. Just trying to make a comparison, no need to jump on it!

McLovin
10-01-2007, 01:30 AM
Dont worry just rattlin your cage, But I was in KC during the big losing skid and I remember everyone cheering for them (the Royals) to lose to get the record.

Huge Chiefs fan never have cared for the Royals.

hermhater
10-01-2007, 01:51 AM
Wow what a memory when was that like last week. Did they play yesterday. Good thing this isnt a Royals board cause I ain't got no love for the Royals. Cardinals will be back in 08. But till then go Cubbies.

Not a baseball fan so not gonna get into it with you, but...

The Royals have sucked for so long.....

The Cards got into the playoffs because no one else wanted to go, and the just rolled over another team (can't remember who it's that boring) who also sucked!!!

McLovin
10-01-2007, 01:53 AM
Not a baseball fan so not gonna get into it with you, but...

The Royals have sucked for so long.....

The Cards got into the playoffs because no one else wanted to go, and the just rolled over another team (can't remember who it's that boring) who also sucked!!!
Not to pick a fight but they won it all. This year now so far the Cubbies seem to be in cause no one in the division wanted it ... but if they can do something with it.. who cares how they got in.

sling58
10-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Who's Jack Harry?

chief31
10-01-2007, 08:04 AM

A-Freakin'-men!!!!!