PDA

View Full Version : *** Official Chiefs vs. Steelers Thread ***

Guru
10-14-2006, 05:44 AM
It is about time we started a new thread here. Seems like the same old threads keep bumping up instead of starting new topics to discuss. :hammer:

Chiefster
10-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Agreed! GO CHIEFS!!!!

kenny1937
10-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Turley and Black said that they were going to break that steel thread! I think it will be fun watching them try to thread the needle-GO CHIEF'S

Chief's 23, Steelers 12. That's my prediction.

GO CHIEF'S

8-) :lol: :pint:

Guru
10-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Gee, I will NEVER.... N E V E R.... start another game thread again.

Old_admin
10-15-2006, 08:33 PM
I fully expected the Steelers game to be a tough one to win. Especially since Pitt really needed a win. But, I NEVER expected the Chiefs to get embarassed the way they did today though. I thought the defense had improved dramatically heading into this game. I was wrong. That was a bad loss. But it is only one game. They better find a way to get better quickly.

By the way, I did get a chuckle when LJ pulled down Polamalu by his nappy hair. That was funny! :hammer: :hammer:

Guru
10-15-2006, 09:04 PM
I didn't agree with the personal foul but anyone that wears their hair like that deserves to get tackled by it.

Old_admin
10-15-2006, 09:27 PM
I don't think LJ got the personal foul for tackling Polamalu by his hair. I think LJ got it because he didn't let go and then picked Polamalu up by his hair. At that point, the penalty didn't mean anything anyway. Either way, I found it comical.

Guru
10-15-2006, 09:48 PM
admin wrote:
I don't think LJ got the personal foul for tackling Polamalu by his hair. I think LJ got it because he didn't let go and then picked Polamalu up by his hair. At that point, the penalty didn't mean anything anyway. Either way, I found it comical.

Yeah, I knew that. Should have clarified what I meant in my post. I just thought it was a needless call by the refs is all.

Of course, this was a needless game too. :-?

Old_admin
10-15-2006, 09:56 PM
agreed. As far as a the game, a loss is a loss. Whether by 1 pt or 40 pts. They need to regroup.

Guru
10-15-2006, 10:22 PM
admin wrote:
agreed. As far as a the game, a loss is a loss. Whether by 1 pt or 40 pts. They need to regroup.

Yeah, but I will take a 1 pt loss over a 40 pt loss any day of the week.

kenny1937
10-16-2006, 01:06 AM
Well Guys it is like this, the Team missed the plane, and they had to hire stand ins to play the game.

Hermy Ball was Horrible Ball, and to all my Cowboy Buddies, don't bother calling me, I am not answering the phone!

GO CHIEF'S!

Chiefster
10-16-2006, 10:36 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Well Guys it is like this, the Team missed the plane, and they had to hire stand ins to play the game.

Hermy Ball was Horrible Ball, and to all my Cowboy Buddies, don't bother calling me, I am not answering the phone!

GO CHIEF'S!

Yup! They all forgot to set their alarm clocks and over slept. That was simply pathetic.

kenny1937
10-16-2006, 01:51 PM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!

Yup! They all forgot to set their alarm clocks and over slept. That was simply pathetic.

Pathetic is putting it mildly, even the Networks broke away from the game to show another game, talk about respect, at this point we don't have any, I hope that you are taking notes Coach Edwards, first the networks don't even carry the game in which we won big, and now they breakaway from the game to show another, I hope that you and Mr. Peterson can do something about this Rotten state of Affairs, Can You?

GO CHIEF'S!!

:-(

chief31
10-16-2006, 03:29 PM
O.K. As a Cubs fan,(a professional loser-lover) let me lead you guys through this.

Step One: Belly-aching.
Example: Dammit, they suck!!! I hate them all!!!

Step Two: Specifics.
Example: (read my newest topic.)

Step Three: Woulda' shoulda' coulda'.
Example: Why was Greg Wesley even playing?

Step Four: Denial.
Example: ( read any post from Kenny) :-D

Step Five: Bell-aching. Yes, practice this one, and master it.)
Example: Somebody should be fired!!!!

Step Six: Blind loyalty.
Example: (again, any post from Kenny will do fine.)

Good luck in the adjustment here fellas.

kenny1937
10-16-2006, 04:19 PM
Aw Gee, chief 31, I didn't know you cared.

I will do this with your pathetic post:

1. Print It, a requirement for the other steps.
2. Get out my handy dandy paper shredder.
3. Put said shredder over trash Can
4. Turn said equipment on.
5. Insert Article
6. Remove shredder, put back in place.
7. tie up trash bag, put in Garbage Can.
8. There, Now we both are Happy! (grin)

GO CHIEF'S!!

:hammer: :hammer:

Old_admin
10-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Those last two posts just made my day. Thanks for the laughs!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

chief31
10-16-2006, 05:08 PM
Kenny, It wasn't intended to be an insult to you. Why don't you save that until the halfway point of our season. I think the Chiefs will have you ready to use it by then.

kenny1937
10-16-2006, 06:32 PM
chief31 wrote:
Kenny, It wasn't intended to be an insult to you. Why don't you save that until the halfway point of our season. I think the Chiefs will have you ready to use it by then.

(Grin) I didn't take it as an insult my friend, only as a chance to have fun responding to, if you don't have a thick skin, fun places like this board, would not be your cup of tea. Coach had the correct response to our little banter, in fact I chuckled, we are just having fun with each other and I wouldn't have it any other way. I look forward to this board and the fun people who frequent it.

GO CHIEF'S

:pint: :hammer:

kenny1937
10-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Thanks Coach, we have to have a lighter side, to get by the pain of being humiliated on national TV.

(Incidently this post self destructs in ten er 8ight or maybe five seconds, I can never keep that warning straight)

GO CHIEF'S!!

:pint: :hammer:

admin wrote:
Those last two posts just made my day. Thanks for the laughs!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

As you can see I forgot to hit quote first, I guess I will have to shred this one too. (grin)

chief31
10-16-2006, 07:46 PM
Oops, sorry. I've been off work and posting on a bunch of sites, so I have been a bit defensive. You have to be on some of them.

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 12:17 AM
chief31 wrote:
Oops, sorry. I've been off work and posting on a bunch of sites, so I have been a bit defensive. You have to be on some of them.

Hey friend, i have been in your shoes, I understand, been there, done that, we have a good board, and our only opponent is whoever the Chief's happen to be playing each Sunday,

GO CHIEF'S!!!

:pint: 8-) :hammer:

Guru
10-17-2006, 01:02 AM
OK everybody, just calm down. Everything will be OK.

THE SKY IS FALLING}
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING}
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING}
THE SKY IS FALLING :-D

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 02:07 AM
Guru wrote:

THE SKY IS FALLING}
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING}
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING}

Aww! I bet you already told TurkeyLurkey, and Duckylucky, I know because Chicken Little got hit behind the line of scrimmage and hasn't got up yet, leave it to some one to spread the bad, er or is it good news, Oh well anyway-GO CHIEF'S!

Guru
10-17-2006, 02:24 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Guru wrote:

THE SKY IS FALLING}
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING}
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING}

Aww! I bet you already told TurkeyLurkey, and Duckylucky, I know because Chicken Little got hit behind the line of scrimmage and hasn't got up yet, leave it to some one to spread the bad, er or is it good news, Oh well anyway-GO CHIEF'S!

Not true. He did get up.... and he pulled polywannabeagirl's hair too.

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 02:32 AM
Guru wrote:

THE SKY IS FALLING}
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING}
THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING}

No it aint the ground is raising. :-P

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 02:34 AM
Rah! for Chicken Little, did he get penalized for pulling him down by his beak? I mean come on the hair is part of the helmet, the helmet needs a haircut, of course if it is a girl helmet than I guess it has a right to be long.

GO CHIEF'S!!

Chargers :hammer:

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 03:01 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Rah! for Chicken Little, did he get penalized for pulling him down by his beak? I mean come on the hair is part of the helmet, the helmet needs a haircut, of course if it is a girl helmet than I guess it has a right to be long.

GO CHIEF'S!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...Easy on the DP K-dude. :-D :pint:

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 03:11 AM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!!

Sigh! Ok if I have to, I guess I will have to, just one more for the road :pint:

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!

8-) :lol: :pint: ER make that two for the road!

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 03:18 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!!

Sigh! Ok if I have to, I guess I will have to, just one more for the road :pint:

8-) :lol: :pint: ER make that two for the road!

For the road! :pint: :pint: :-D

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 03:23 AM
I've got to tell you, this is more fun than watching the Game Sunday, :pint: :pint: see, I didn't have to rehash the Steelers :hammer: The Chief's, so some more for the road :pint: :pint: :pint: er, will this give me nightmares?

Chiefster
10-17-2006, 12:46 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
I've got to tell you, this is more fun than watching the Game Sunday, :pint: :pint: see, I didn't have to rehash the Steelers :hammer: The Chief's, so some more for the road :pint: :pint: :pint: er, will this give me nightmares?

...Not to mention what it will do to yer bladder.

kenny1937
10-17-2006, 02:26 PM
Hey! You didn't have to mention that, Kiljoy, :pint: ooops, did I take another Drink! See what watching the Chief's will drive you too! :pint: Ooops there goes another one! :pint: Oh No the Chief's blues are upon me Sob!

8-) :lol: :pint: OOOPPPPPS!

Chiefster
10-18-2006, 12:43 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Hey! You didn't have to mention that, Kiljoy, :pint: ooops, did I take another Drink! See what watching the Chief's will drive you too! :pint: Ooops there goes another one! :pint: Oh No the Chief's blues are upon me Sob!

Two words: DP Anonymous.

kenny1937
10-18-2006, 01:12 AM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

Two words: DP Anonymous.

Hey I belong to DP anonymous, anonymously of course!

8-) :lol: :pint: (this one doesn't count)

Chiefster
10-18-2006, 07:30 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Hey I belong to DP anonymous, anonymously of course!

8-) :lol: :pint: (this one doesn't count)

Is there any other way to belong to that organization?

kenny1937
10-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Hey, I don't go there personally, like the Chief's, I send a stand in, what do you think I am, a glutton for punishment?

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Chargers!!