PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs vs Lions Week 2

Canada
07-14-2011, 08:32 PM
If anyone is interested, there will be a group of us getting together in Detroit Week 2 for the Chiefs Lions game. Anyone interested in getting together and representin' with us give me a shout!! :sFl_canada2:

germaine93
07-14-2011, 10:36 PM
If anyone is interested, there will be a group of us getting together in Detroit Week 2 for the Chiefs Lions game. Anyone interested in getting together and representin' with us give me a shout!! :sFl_canada2:
hey there. My friend and i should be going to the game (he's a det fan). we will know for sure when this damn cba is good to go and tickets go on sale.:chiefs:

Canada
07-14-2011, 11:10 PM
hey there. My friend and i should be going to the game (he's a det fan). we will know for sure when this damn cba is good to go and tickets go on sale.:chiefs:
Tickets are on sale, but im waiting for an agreement before I buy too. We are going with a Det fan too. (nobody is perfect) Shoot me a message if you are interested in hanging out with some fellow Chiefs fans!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
07-15-2011, 01:13 AM
I have the want, but not the can do.

Chiefster
07-15-2011, 02:52 AM
I have the want, but not the can do.

I know the feeling.

germaine93
07-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Tickets are on sale, but im waiting for an agreement before I buy too. We are going with a Det fan too. (nobody is perfect) Shoot me a message if you are interested in hanging out with some fellow Chiefs fans!! :bananen_smilies046:
yeah im sure we would love to. just going to make sure we get tickets 1st. thanks for the invite

AussieChiefsFan
07-18-2011, 01:53 AM
I wish I could go, but, you know.

On another note, Im really expecting them to start the season with 2 wins. I think it'd be great motivation for the rest of the season

Seek
07-18-2011, 02:14 PM
I already bought my tickets regardless of the CBA. Gotta see how the Chiefs try to work the parking lots this year but I tend to be in my same location.

Everyone is welcome to join me as usual. I do not have room for quest in my car, unless they don't mind being strapped to the tailgate.

C Louie
07-18-2011, 05:02 PM

I am definately going to that game and would love to meet some fellow Chiefs fans. I will keep an eye out closer to game day. Thanks for the invite.

:sFl_canada2: :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
07-19-2011, 07:27 AM
I am definately going to that game and would love to meet some fellow Chiefs fans. I will keep an eye out closer to game day. Thanks for the invite.

:sFl_canada2: :bananen_smilies046:Sweet!! :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
07-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Well, as Canada already knows...I've been planning on attending the Detroit game as well, for over a month or so now.

I have many friends in and around Detroit, so am arriving a few days before game day. I'm gonna stay with a friend, she's gonna show me the historical music sights in the 'D', specifically related to my passion for Hip Hop, Motown, as well as my favorite artist and band for over a decade now...Kid Rock & TBT. I'll be meeting up with my Detroit friends & visiting Chiefs buddies sometime on Saturday for a private party planned in honor of my first visit to Detroit, hahaha...which is on my bucket list of things to do, lol. Hopefully God willing I'll be able to scratch that off my bucket list after September!

I'm excited...get to visit Motown City and watch my Chiefs play the Lions while I'm there! This will also be the first time I've ever visited & watched the Chiefs play at a stadium other than Arrowhead, so another first in life!! YEEBOWEHAW!!!

LlamaNinja
07-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Hey Seek and Canada I was off for the lockout and for my motorcycle accident just stopping by to say hey.

C Louie
07-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Ordered my tickets yesterday for the Detroit game!! Can't wait. Hope to see a bunch of you guys there!:sFl_canada2: :chiefs:

Seek
07-29-2011, 03:50 PM
Hey Seek and Canada I was off for the lockout and for my motorcycle accident just stopping by to say hey.

HEY Back.

Seek
07-29-2011, 03:52 PM
Obviously some of you caught on to my previous post that I was clueless to the Detroit being away. I won't be at this game.

Canada
07-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Obviously some of you caught on to my previous post that I was clueless to the Detroit being away. I won't be at this game.
You dont have to post to prove you are clueless!!

Seek
07-29-2011, 05:16 PM
You dont have to post to prove you are clueless!!

Obviously everyone knew I was clueless and knew I wasn't going ot be there, but didn't bother to call me on it then. I didn't want someone thinking I was going to be there. Wanted to clear that up!

Sorry for making a post you couldn't refuse to ignore. :sFl_canada2: