PDA

View Full Version : Got my mood adjusted...

hermhater
10-01-2007, 02:08 AM
Alright I am back and every one should go and look at that video on NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap?game_id=29254&displayPage=tab_recap&season=2007&week=REG4)

It is pretty inspirational!

Canada, m0ef0e, hermhater, and rbedgood squeaked by like bandits with out bets.

That last TD pass that was flat out dropped by the SD receiver (can't remember his name) and would have easily been a 50 yard TD pass!

The Chief gods were smiling upon us!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::bananen_smilies046::bananen_smilie s046::bananen_smilies046:

McLovin
10-01-2007, 02:12 AM
HH at the time of the Bets I put everything I had on KC reversing the thread. I just earned a lot more since then.. but really do you think my whorin butt would have 200,000 Arrowcash without a huge bet.

hermhater
10-01-2007, 02:21 AM
HH at the time of the Bets I put everything I had on KC reversing the thread. I just earned a lot more since then.. but really do you think my whorin butt would have 200,000 Arrowcash without a huge bet.

Not a chance!!!

As far as I can tell it is Canada with 2.76 mil, then m0ebr0e with 2.72 mil, and then yours truly with 1.6 mil

It was only my second week here and didn't want to lose all the post whoring money I had made.

I posted somewhere in one of these threads that I felt dirty and guilty because I didn't bet it all like Canada and m0ef0em, but I am happy with the result.

:sign0098::sign0098:

rbedgood
10-01-2007, 02:29 AM
Wish I had bet it all, I had almost 200,000 before this weekend...

luv
10-01-2007, 02:31 AM
The thread header is probably one you all would like to see coming from me! ha ha

I'm thinking about switching birth control, so maybe that will help!

(I threw that last part in just for you, rbedgood)

hermhater
10-01-2007, 02:32 AM
Wish I had bet it all, I had almost 200,000 before this weekend...

Can you even imagine?!?!?!?!

Still pretty damn good account tho bro!!!

:sign0098::sign0098:

hermhater
10-01-2007, 02:34 AM
The thread header is probably one you all would like to see coming from me! ha ha

I read about that earlier in the week!

I had to get my gf of that sh!t!!!!

She had some SERIOUS mood swings on something she was taking!!!!

Good luck! Hope you don't change too much tho, love ya as you are luv!!!

:sign0098::sign0098::yahoo::yahoo:

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 02:45 AM
Nice highlights! It does the heart good!

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 02:45 AM

Whatever do you mean luv?

luv
10-01-2007, 02:47 AM
I read about that earlier in the week!

I had to get my gf of that sh!t!!!!

She had some SERIOUS mood swings on something she was taking!!!!

Good luck! Hope you don't change too much tho, love ya as you are luv!!!

:sign0098::sign0098::yahoo::yahoo:
Was it Yaz? Thats what I'm trying. I've heard that it's messed some people's bodies up, while others like it. I'm currently taking Levlen. It's not bad, but I want to see if this Yaz halps my moods. You guys haven't come close to seeing how low I can get.

McLovin
10-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Was it Yaz? Thats what I'm trying. I've heard that it's messed some people's bodies up, while others like it. I'm currently taking Levlen. It's not bad, but I want to see if this Yaz halps my moods. You guys haven't come close to seeing how low I can get.
Almost scared to ask but is this possibly part of it or are you truly mad at me and would rather I didnt talk to ya anymore.

Please dont hurt me.
:lol:

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 02:50 AM

Oh yes I have. :D

luv
10-01-2007, 02:57 AM
Almost scared to ask but is this possibly part of it or are you truly mad at me and would rather I didnt talk to ya anymore.

Please dont hurt me.
:lol:
I don't remember you giving me a reason to be mad at you. You met me on a flirty, outgoing night. Right now, I'm having an indifferent, yet content, night. I'm not sure you've ever seen me in a bad mood. Rbedgood has my "personalities" figured out (I wish I remembered which thread that was in), and Hermhater was pretty good at detecting which me was posting within like two posts.

McLovin
10-01-2007, 02:59 AM
Good cause I had so much fun going back and forth with ya the first night didn't want to think I had lost that by being a dumb*(). Talk more soon.

luv
10-01-2007, 03:00 AM
Good cause I had so much fun going back and forth with ya the first night didn't want to think I had lost that by being a dumb*(). Talk more soon.
I don't know. My dad finally registered here...lol.

Of course, he's seen me interacting with people on the other BB as well.

rbedgood
10-01-2007, 03:19 AM
I don't remember you giving me a reason to be mad at you. You met me on a flirty, outgoing night. Right now, I'm having an indifferent, yet content, night. I'm not sure you've ever seen me in a bad mood. Rbedgood has my "personalities" figured out (I wish I remembered which thread that was in), and Hermhater was pretty good at detecting which me was posting within like two posts.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=26306&postcount=11

hermhater
10-01-2007, 03:20 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=26306&postcount=11

ALWAYS on top of it!!!

Ok what did you think of the game?

Get to watch it or no?

:sign0153:

rbedgood
10-01-2007, 03:37 AM
ALWAYS on top of it!!!

Ok what did you think of the game?

Get to watch it or no?

:sign0153:

I was at my uncles house today (Raider fan)...watched the OAK-MIA game (I have Ronnie Brown on my fantasy team, so enjoyed that anyhow)...then I got to watch the SF game, despite the result it was nice to have them on TV since I'm usually in AZ stuck watching the local Crapinals.

I did see the KC highlights and watched the gamecast...was impressed by the defense again...and Huard-Bowe connection.

hermhater
10-01-2007, 03:42 AM
I was at my uncles house today (Raider fan)...watched the OAK-MIA game (I have Ronnie Brown on my fantasy team, so enjoyed that anyhow)...then I got to watch the SF game, despite the result it was nice to have them on TV since I'm usually in AZ stuck watching the local Crapinals.

I did see the KC highlights and watched the gamecast...was impressed by the defense again...and Huard-Bowe connection.

Did you think Huard threaded the needle, or Dbowe was able to focus on the ball after it was tipped by both defenders?

That was a tight pass!

rbedgood
10-01-2007, 04:02 AM
Either way it was a great catch...even if it wasn't deflected the catch in traffic was impressive, and Huard is clearly putting Bowe & others in a position to succeed the last couple weeks.

sling58
10-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Either way it was a great catch...even if it wasn't deflected the catch in traffic was impressive, and Huard is clearly putting Bowe & others in a position to succeed the last couple weeks.

Can't wait to see the pass on NFL replay.