PDA

View Full Version : Problem....

Drunker Hillbilly
07-23-2011, 10:59 AM
I am having trouble getting into the "unread posts". Is anyone else having this problem? When I click on the unread post it tells me there are "no matches". I know this is not the case because I can go to any individual post to see new posts.

Maybe a mod can help? I did purchase a new computer....

chief31
07-23-2011, 02:33 PM
I am having trouble getting into the "unread posts". Is anyone else having this problem? When I click on the unread post it tells me there are "no matches". I know this is not the case because I can go to any individual post to see new posts.

Maybe a mod can help? I did purchase a new computer....

I have not had that problem myself. And, unfortunately, I am probably the last guy to be of any technical assistance.

Hopefully a more useful member/Mod will be along soon to help ya out.

Chiefster
07-23-2011, 02:45 PM
If you are using IE9 you will have this problem. I would suggest you d/l FireFox and use it instead.

tornadospotter
07-23-2011, 07:20 PM
If you are using IE9 you will have this problem. I would suggest you d/l FireFox and use it instead.
Yep, I was going to suggest that.:D

Drunker Hillbilly
07-25-2011, 12:20 PM
English please.....LOL

NOT very tech savvy!! Seriously, I have no idea what this means. If you could dumb it down for me that would be great.

Connie Jo
07-25-2011, 01:57 PM
English please.....LOL

NOT very tech savvy!! Seriously, I have no idea what this means. If you could dumb it down for me that would be great.

He's suggesting you download the free Firefox internet browser, and use it as your internet browser instead of Internet Explorer. :)

Chiefster
07-25-2011, 03:02 PM
He's suggesting you download the free Firefox internet browser, and use it as your internet browser instead of Internet Explorer. :)

...Dat be it! Sorry DH, IE9 means Internet Explorer 9 which is probably what you're running if your PC is brand new.

You can download Firefox here: Get More From Your Firefox — Mobile, Add-ons & Other Stuff (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/)

AkChief49
07-25-2011, 04:36 PM
...Dat be it! Sorry DH, IE9 means Internet Explorer 9 which is probably what you're running if your PC is brand new.

You can download Firefox here: Get More From Your Firefox — Mobile, Add-ons & Other Stuff (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/fx/)
Had the exact same problem and Chiefster hooked me up. Firefox will set you free.

Drunker Hillbilly
07-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Ahhhhh, thank you guys and gals. I am in. Can I make the tool bar have all of my ESPN etc. easy buttons?

Chiefster
07-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Ahhhhh, thank you guys and gals. I am in. Can I make the tool bar have all of my ESPN etc. easy buttons?

No problem buddy!
You should be able to do that with FF much the same way you did with IE...I think. :lol: