PDA

View Full Version : KC Chiefs Fans Tailgate Talk and Tales:

Connie Jo
07-28-2011, 12:01 PM
I don't intend this as Spam, rather informational & helpful for fellow Chiefs fans. So often I read fellow fans ask if there are any known gameday tailgates planned at Arrowhead, or other Chiefs related gameday events going on in KC, that they might be able to attend.

As such, I've been inspired to recently create a public Facebook group, of which it's intent is to publicly help promote KC Chiefs related tailgates & other gameday events...hosted by individuals, fan groups, and/or charitable organizations as fundraisers. For example; last season Eddie Kennison & his wife hosted a gameday fundraising tailgate at Arrowhead on behalf of the Lupus Foundation.

If you as an individual, your group, organization, or anyone you know of is planning a tailgate and/or any other Chiefs related event, of which fellow Chiefs fans are welcome to join, please feel free to promote details or discuss the tailgate and/or event at the public Facebook Group called: KC Chiefs Fans Tailgate Talk and Tales.

The group also encourages sharing tailgate or gameday event food recipes, traditions, photo's, and telling stories of memories made while tailgating at Arrowhead or attending other Chiefs related game events.

Thanks y'all!!! GO CHIEFS!!!!