PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Crowd Website 'like' FB button?

Connie Jo
08-01-2011, 08:33 PM
I've looked and unless I'm missing it, don't see a Facebook 'like' button for the Chiefs Crowd Website. Is there a way for me to promote Chiefs Crowd on Facebook somehow, other than of course promoting it directly in my status, haha. I do mention being a member of Chiefs Crowd in the few Chiefs related FB groups I participate in. :)

Chiefster
08-02-2011, 11:15 PM
There is a FB "Share" button at the top of the thread. :D

tornadospotter
08-03-2011, 12:14 AM
There is a FB "Share" button at the top of the thread. :D
I did not even know that. You are the Master Jedi! The force in me must be week, that I did not even no that , what others seek. Makes me feel incomplete.
:toast2:

Chiefster
08-03-2011, 11:03 PM
I did not even know that. You are the Master Jedi! The force in me must be week, that I did not even no that , what others seek. Makes me feel incomplete.
:toast2:

You must quite your mind my young Padawan; the dark side clouds everything. Recent posts from Raider fans have diminished our ability to use the force. :lol:

Coach
08-04-2011, 07:25 AM
The fact that you didn't notice it tells me I need to move it. Let me see what I can pull off.

Chiefster
08-04-2011, 09:53 PM
The fact that you didn't notice it tells me I need to move it. Let me see what I can pull off.

Excellent point!

Connie Jo
08-07-2011, 02:24 PM
I didn't think to look in 'thread discussions'. I looked around the home page and such, but not inside a thread topic. Thanks for letting me know, Chiefster! So if I 'like' does it post a link to the discussion or to the website itself? I was thinking more along the lines of linking to the website itself, hoping to build membership????

Chiefster
08-07-2011, 02:34 PM
I didn't think to look in 'thread discussions'. I looked around the home page and such, but not inside a thread topic. Thanks for letting me know, Chiefster! So if I 'like' does it post a link to the discussion or to the website itself? I was thinking more along the lines of linking to the website itself, hoping to build membership????

That is a link to the discussion; if I'm not mistaken. However, if you think about it: a link to the discussion is a link to the site itself. To me the very best form of advertisement is word of mouth. :smile

KristofLaw
08-07-2011, 09:47 PM
I liked this thread.... :D :sign0087:

Actually I had glanced over the thing but never really noticed it if you know what I mean... :sign0104:

Coach
01-29-2012, 09:15 AM
I have added a like button to every post. You will see the button down by the reply button.

Thank you in advance for sharing the site with your other chiefs fans.

AussieChiefsFan
01-29-2012, 10:19 AM
I was wondering where the like button came from :D