PDA

View Full Version : Good news for us chiefs fansOakland now loses there best receiver

marloweopatchiefs
08-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Seattle Seahawks, Zach Miller agree to contract, source says - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6828093/seattle-seahawks-zach-miller-agree-contract-source-says)

marloweopatchiefs
08-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Losing aso and now miller. Maybe now all these raider trolls on espn won't be around to talk crap anymore about how this is this year.

#58ChiefsFan
08-02-2011, 05:47 PM
Imma miss al davis when he's gone

Boxermm187
08-02-2011, 05:50 PM
guess they don't want to win!!!

70 chiefsfan70
08-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Imma miss al davis when he's gone

Yep me too, We should vote him into the Hall Of Fame, He is the best player on the chiefs team.:D

Yoda
08-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Nmandi and Miller are huge losses. Especially, Nmandi. But the D-line that MANHANDLED the Chief's O-line is still intact. As they say, the games are won in the trenches.

matthewschiefs
08-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Nmandi and Miller are huge losses. Especially, Nmandi. But the D-line that MANHANDLED the Chief's O-line is still intact. As they say, the games are won in the trenches.

How do you feel about your off season? It might just me being a faider hating Chiefs fan but I think you have taken a step back. Firing a coach that seemed to have you going in a good direction. Losing your best playing in Nmandi and now losing on of your guys in your passing game. Just seems like a step back to me.

Yoda
08-02-2011, 11:06 PM
Well, I will be honest and not a "homer". Cable firing may not be as bad as first thought. The O vastly improved under Hue Jackson, Cable was a firey coach that help the team believe. But Hue has that fire too and the smarts to bring the O to the next level. Coaching wise, the team may be on better hands.

Miller's is a big blow, but there are tight ends on the team ready to take his place and Reece makes a match up problems.

The one that hurts the most is Nmandi, no doubt more than his physical skills, his knowledge and leadership skills will be missed. But the Raiders have a long history of developing all pro CB. The last time we went through this, the Raiders was the transition from C Wood to Nmandi. The Raider nation is hoping for the same from Nmandi to Rout.

Has far as the season, my biggest concern is the OL, it will make or break the season. The Raiders could either win the west or go 8-8 or 7-8. In all honesty, aside from broncos, the West is a toss up.

josh1971
08-03-2011, 12:09 AM
In all honesty, aside from broncos, the West is a toss up.

I think everyone but the broncos knows they are not a factor in anything.

matthewschiefs
08-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Well, I will be honest and not a "homer". Cable firing may not be as bad as first thought. The O vastly improved under Hue Jackson, Cable was a firey coach that help the team believe. But Hue has that fire too and the smarts to bring the O to the next level. Coaching wise, the team may be on better hands.

Miller's is a big blow, but there are tight ends on the team ready to take his place and Reece makes a match up problems.

The one that hurts the most is Nmandi, no doubt more than his physical skills, his knowledge and leadership skills will be missed. But the Raiders have a long history of developing all pro CB. The last time we went through this, the Raiders was the transition from C Wood to Nmandi. The Raider nation is hoping for the same from Nmandi to Rout.

Has far as the season, my biggest concern is the OL, it will make or break the season. The Raiders could either win the west or go 8-8 or 7-8. In all honesty, aside from broncos, the West is a toss up.

I have to agree the west is a toss up. The Broncos are going to take a beating this year. The bolts have one more good year left in them IMO. It will just depend on if they can limit there bad start they almost always have. You guys it will all depend on how your team adjust to the changes. You never know how that is going to go. We have to learn to win games late. We lost a number of games that we should have won last year because we couldn't finish. We had our chances in the first game against you guys but couldn't get the job done. It should be real exciting to see how it plays out in the AFC West this year.

TopekaRoy
08-03-2011, 02:07 AM
How do you feel about your off season? It might (be) just me being a faider hating Chiefs fan but I think you have taken a step back. Firing a coach that seemed to have you going in a good direction. Losing your best playing (player) in Nmandi and now losing on (one) of your guys in your passing game. Just seems like a step back to me.

Well, I will be honest and not a "homer". Cable (Cable's) firing may not be as bad as first thought. The O vastly improved under Hue Jackson, Cable was a firey (fiery) coach that help (helped) the team believe. But Hue has that fire too and the smarts to bring the O to the next level. Coaching wise, the team may be on (in) better hands.

Miller's is a big blow, but there are tight ends on the team ready to take his place and Reece makes a match up problems (match up problems, or a match up problem).

The one that hurts the most is Nmandi, no doubt more than his physical skills, his knowledge and leadership skills will be missed. But the Raiders have a long history of developing all pro CB (CBs). The last time we went through this, the Raiders was (were) the transition from C Wood to Nmandi. The Raider nation is hoping for the same from Nmandi to Rout.

Has (As) far as the season, my biggest concern is the OL, it will make or break the season. The Raiders could either win the west or go 8-8 or 7-8. In all honesty, aside from broncos, the West is a toss up.

I have to agree the west is a toss up. The Broncos are going to take a beating this year. The bolts have one more good year left in them IMO. It will just depend (depends) on if they can limit there (their) bad start they almost always have. You guys(,) it will all depend on how your team adjust (adjusts) to the changes. You never know how that is going to go. We have to learn to win games late. We lost a number of games that we should have won last year because we couldn't finish. We had our chances in the first game against you guys but couldn't get the job done. It should be real (really) exciting to see how it plays out in the AFC West this year.

Hey, I apologize in advance if I sound like a d!ck. Everybody (including myself) makes typological errors from time to time (See "Chifs move Lilja from RG to LG (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17595)"), but reading your posts is making my head hurt! 15 errors in 3 posts! All I ask is that you proofread what you posted before you hit "submit reply," like I should always do. And if you don't know the difference between their, there and they're, to, too, and two, weather and whether, no, know and now, and which and witch, maybe you should research those words before you post. I learned these words in 3rd grade. You should know them by now.

chief31
08-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Hey, I apologize in advance if I sound like a d!ck. Everybody (including myself) makes typological errors from time to time (See "Chifs move Lilja from RG to LG (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17595)"), but reading your posts is making my head hurt! 15 errors in 3 posts! All I ask is that you proofread what you posted before you hit "submit reply," like I should always do. And if you don't know the difference between their, there and they're, to, too, and two, weather and whether, no, know and now, and which and witch, maybe you should research those words before you post. I learned these words in 3rd grade. You should know them by now.

Apology accepted. :lol:

OPLookn
08-03-2011, 10:42 AM

Why are you saying sorry if you already no? :lol:

Couldn't resist. I agree with your statement a LOT, the one for me is people saying no when they mean know. If you knew I wouldn't have to tell you no! No is negative, know means you knew better. :lol:

As for the post, it's like the Faiders are intentionally trying to deal off every single good player they have. All must really want that 0-16 season. If so here's to hoping Andrew Luck is the next Jamarcus.

chiefguy
08-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Faiders suck, Al davis is old, ditto, ditto... go chiefs

Chiefster
08-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Yeah those "typological" errors are the worst. :D

josh1971
08-04-2011, 04:53 AM
Yeah those "typological" errors are the worst. :D

Dude, you're my hero... :bananen_smilies046:

TopekaRoy
08-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Yeah those "typological" errors are the worst. :DOops
http://media.myspacepimper.com/content/gif/smiles/smiles_410.gif

You know, I was thinking "typographical" as I typed that. I don't have any idea how that happened. Not there there aren't occasional logical errors in this forum as well. LOL.

We all make mistakes, Sorry if I made too big a deal about it. I was drinking and posting and, well, you know...

Canada
08-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Oops
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

You know, I was thinking "typographical" as I typed that. I don't have any idea how that happened. Not there there aren't occasional logical errors in this forum as well. LOL.

We all make mistakes, Sorry if I made too big a deal about it. I was drinking and posting and, well, you know...
You won't catch me doing that!! :bananen_smilies046: :drunkhb:

Chiefster
08-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Dude, you're my hero... :bananen_smilies046:

I do what I can. :lol:

Oops
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Ain't no thing dude. Actually "typological" is an actual word with a meaning closely related to the study of grammar. :D

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/typology

You won't catch me doing that!! :bananen_smilies046: :drunkhb:

:lol: No not you!

TopekaRoy
08-04-2011, 10:16 PM
I do what I can. :lol:

Ain't no thing dude. Actually "typological" is an actual word with a meaning closely related to the study of grammar. :D

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/typology

I thought it had more to do with the study of fonts! You know, your Helvetica bold, Sans Serifs and what not!

Chiefster
08-05-2011, 12:34 AM
I thought it had more to do with the study of fonts! You know, your Helvetica bold, Sans Serifs and what not!

You could be right; I was thinking that it also had to do with the proper placements of literary symbols and characters, but we digress.

TopekaRoy
08-05-2011, 03:02 AM
You could be right; I was thinking that it also had to do with the proper placements of literary symbols and characters, but we digress.

I'm not! That's just me joking around again. Your definition is correct. I was talking about "typography." But it sounded good!

Chiefster
08-06-2011, 12:29 AM
I'm not! That's just me joking around again. Your definition is correct. I was talking about "typography." But it sounded good!

Ah, I see. You have proven that your intelligence does indeed exceed my own, but then again that isn't saying much. :lol: