PDA

View Full Version : I Hate The Traiders And Dolts

azchiefsfan
08-03-2011, 11:33 PM
I am so sick of reading so-called Chiefs fans dropping to their knees and performing fal**** for the Pink State teams. You think they're so great? Why are you here? I hate the f'ng pink and black and the pink and blue! Our team is looking good-even better than last year, so why suck Fruit and Nut !@#*?

Yoda
08-04-2011, 12:18 AM
"Pink State?"....

"Traiders?".....I understand why haters would say "Faiders"....but Traiders....how are they "Traiders".

Btw...don't forget Denver....they need some confidence....throw them a bone and call them Donkos....poor little guys....they need to feel important enough to hate too.

Hayvern
08-04-2011, 12:18 AM
I am so sick of reading so-called Chiefs fans dropping to their knees and performing fal**** for the Pink State teams. You think they're so great? Why are you here? I hate the f'ng pink and black and the pink and blue! Our team is looking good-even better than last year, so why suck Fruit and Nut !@#*?

Yo dude! cut back on the coffee!

TopekaRoy
08-04-2011, 12:35 AM
I am so sick of reading blah, blah, blah ...

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/29355/original/U_MAD_obama.JPG?1260037596

azchiefsfan
08-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Yeah pink, as in a bunch of fake, california limp-wrists pretending to be KC fans who keep saying how great the Pink State teams are and how bad KC is going to be. The Traiders pissed on their fans in LA and Oakland. I said what I have to say. If Denver fans start this pretend Chiefs fan garbage, I'll disparage them, too. That means "put down or make fun of" for all you Traider fans in Chiefs clothing. Has nothing to do with the official california sport of sod**y.

Yoda
08-04-2011, 02:10 AM
Yeah pink, as in a bunch of fake, california limp-wrists pretending to be KC fans who keep saying how great the Pink State teams are and how bad KC is going to be. The Traiders pissed on their fans in LA and Oakland. I said what I have to say. If Denver fans start this pretend Chiefs fan garbage, I'll disparage them, too. That means "put down or make fun of" for all you Traider fans in Chiefs clothing. Has nothing to do with the official california sport of sod**y.

Pink State? You may not know CA very well, the San Juaquin Valley which runs through the center of CA is VERY conservative region along with the foothills and the Sierra Nevada region. In fact, the San Juaquin Valley is largely an argricutural region with dairies, orchards, and many other crops.

But ya, you are angry....

Hayvern
08-04-2011, 03:25 AM

OK, you might not know me, but I am living in California and have been for a long time. Last year, I took the long trek back to Kansas City not once, but twice to see my beloved Chiefs win.

Your posts are starting to strike a little close to home. Maybe I should start railing on you Arizona fake fans. I am as much a fan as anyone you will ever meet and probably more than most.

You need to settle down a little.

However, I do agree with you, this is certainly the land of fruits and nuts.

tornadospotter
08-04-2011, 04:53 AM
To clear up any misguided thoughts about me, I HATE THE FAIDERS ONLY SLIGHTLY MORE THAN THE DONKEYS!

azchiefsfan
08-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Look, folks from California AIN'T what this is about. People from California who keep posting stuff about how good SD and Oakland are who this was aimed at. There are 4 guys who fit that criteria and keep putting the Chiefs down and saying how good the Cal teams are. I believe they are just stirring the pot, but are posting more than normal trolls, so that's what I was referring to. True fans from anywhere are cool. These trolls are just bugging me.

okikcfan
08-04-2011, 10:39 AM
And this is what they do! Get over it. Everybody talks S@%t, just wait and see who comes out at top at the end of the season.....Just sayin, Chill

Chiefster
08-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Look, folks from California AIN'T what this is about. People from California who keep posting stuff about how good SD and Oakland are who this was aimed at. There are 4 guys who fit that criteria and keep putting the Chiefs down and saying how good the Cal teams are. I believe they are just stirring the pot, but are posting more than normal trolls, so that's what I was referring to. True fans from anywhere are cool. These trolls are just bugging me.

Your passion is compelling and misguided. Everyone here, including you, have a right to their opinions and the right to express them without being personally insulted. Fans of any NFL team is welcome to post here, and I have not seen too much in recent posts that I would classify as trolling; not everyone here, Chiefs fans or not, is going to believe that we are the best team in the league. We try to foster an atmosphere of mutual respect here, it does not mean that everyone is going to share your opinion.

TopekaRoy
08-04-2011, 10:06 PM
... it does not mean that everyone is going to share your opinion.

I can't respect anyone that doesn't share my opinion! :lol:

azchiefsfan
08-04-2011, 10:20 PM
:beat_DeadHorse:
I got frustrated and spouted off. I have moved on and won't let folks bug me like that anymore. Chiefs are ascending, SD and Oakland are descending. Nuff sed for me.:troll31:

Chiefster
08-05-2011, 12:08 AM
I can't respect anyone that doesn't share my opinion! :lol:

HA! You have an opinion? :lol:

:beat_DeadHorse:
I got frustrated and spouted off. I have moved on and won't let folks bug me like that anymore. Chiefs are ascending, SD and Oakland are descending. Nuff sed for me.:troll31:

Everyone needs to vent and since you didn't mention anyone specifically no harm - no foul. It takes character to recognize and admit when there's been "nuff said". :smile

jwmann2
08-10-2011, 12:45 AM
I kind of understand what you fans are saying. I live in Cincinnati where Steelers and Browns fans are everywhere. Not to say that the Browns have a worthy bandwagon to jump on.

IslandKing77
08-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Browns will probably be the Cinderella Team this year.

As far as the California Teams, objectively, the Raiders swept the division last year, they beat everyone in the AFC West.... if they're not a good team, and beat us twice, what does that make us? Anyone who looks at SD and says they don't have a lot of talent is probably suffering from some sort of head trauma. They are both good teams. Recognizing that doesn't take anything away from the Chiefs, it just means you have some brain cells still sparking.

That being said, every pre-season there is hype for the Raiders and the Chargers by the national media. Don't take this too seriously and don't let if offend you, they are just in big markets and the fans are going to have smoke blown up their *** on ESPN and NFL network every year. I don't think the Raiders will do much this year, I think we really dodged a bullet with them firing Tom Cable. The Chargers are always dangerous but the one thing they don't have is character. When faced with adversity they are more likely to implode then rise to the challenge and that is why in the long run I like the Chiefs chances. It may not happen this year but it will happen soon, the Chiefs will be the dominant force in the AFC West.