PDA

View Full Version : Chief's Worked out Jason Snelling.

Jrudi
08-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Saw this on NFL.com:

Scout.com, citing a source with knowledge of the situation (http://www.scout.com/a.z?s=143&p=9&c=2&cid=1092007&nid=4911813&fhn=1), reported that Snelling worked out for the Chiefs on Wednesday.

josh1971
08-04-2011, 08:13 PM
I wonder why we would do this, except for depth. Maybe. Charles, Jones, McClain, McCluster, Cox, Castille, Battle, and Snelling?

Seems like a lot.

figcrostic
08-04-2011, 08:23 PM
I wonder why we would do this, except for depth. Maybe. Charles, Jones, McClain, McCluster, Cox, Castille, Battle, and Snelling?

Seems like a lot.

LOL yeah that's a lot

TopekaRoy
08-04-2011, 08:33 PM
I guess Pioli isn't satisfied with the #1 rushing attack in the NFL. He wants to be #0!

josh1971
08-04-2011, 08:38 PM
LOL yeah that's a lot

And I forgot Tervaris (Sp?) Johnson and Shane Bannon. I guess Castille is not with us any longer.

Jrudi
08-04-2011, 09:03 PM
I now retract this post because I realized that the chiefs announced on Wednessday that they signed McClain. My guess is that they targeted snelling as well, as an inside runner just in case they didn't lock up McClain.

I can't see them sign another RB as well, I just think they were bringin him in before they knew they locked in McClain.

Coach
08-04-2011, 10:03 PM
I now retract this post because I realized that the chiefs announced on Wednessday that they signed McClain. My guess is that they targeted snelling as well, as an inside runner just in case they didn't lock up McClain.

I can't see them sign another RB as well, I just think they were bringin him in before they knew they locked in McClain.

I also think this is what happened.

chiefsrule
08-04-2011, 10:19 PM

That is what happened. I can't remember where I read it but Snelling came in on Wednesday and it was reported after meeting with him they decided on McLain instead.