PDA

View Full Version : A sign from above

Vandelay
08-05-2011, 09:38 PM
It"s our year!

Saw this this evening in Springfield MO.

Chiefster
08-06-2011, 12:05 AM
Providence!

tornadospotter
08-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Nice! Now one of you who are talented to take such an image as that, and make it look like a like the emblem on our Chiefs helmet, add words like, Chiefs Have Survived the Storm, or Chiefs are bring the Storm, or Chiefs Storm is Coming. ect, I will pay big dollars in Arrowcash for that to be a new sig for me!
change the colors to make it however you think it should look like.

Connie Jo
08-08-2011, 12:48 AM
It"s our year!

Saw this this evening in Springfield MO.

OH!! That is so totally AWESOME!! I'm going to share it, hope you don't mind, & I'll respectably give credit as to is orgin!! This reminds me of when the beautiful huge end to end rainbow formed before Arrowhead right before the pre-season game last season against Green Bay. The parking lot was filled with tailgaters, hundreds of photos were being taken of the rainbow by fans it was so perfectly beautiful. I told everyone I saw, "the rainbow is a positive sign...we're going to win this game and we're going to have a good season taking us to the playoffs! We're Super Bowl bound!"

We won the game, we made the playoffs...and I believe we are Super Bowl bound, just fell a bit short last season, but we're still on the right road to Super Bowl!!

Connie Jo
08-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Just to let you know Vandelay...I shared your photo with fellow Chiefs friends at FB, giving credit to you by the name of Vandelay, noting you as a member of Chiefs Crowd website, & of which where the photo was originally posted. Your photo has become quite popular among FB Chiefs fans, and many have suggested you should forward the photo to the Chiefs organization for their possible promotional use, that you might even be able to 'sell' the copyrights of the photo for promotional use. :)

Connie Jo
08-09-2011, 11:27 AM
PS: Sharing this photo & discussion at FB, clicking the 'like' button, haha. :)