PDA

View Full Version : Moving on to the Ravens

#58ChiefsFan
08-14-2011, 07:50 PM
What do you hope to see out of this next week and game on Friday?

I'd like to see padded practices Mon and Wed and our starters play a full quarter against the team that beat our :whipping1: in the playoffs.

Even if it is preseason I think the team showing they can compete with them even for a little bit will help boost our guys as they finish camp.

I need to see this team put a drive together and show that they can be better in third down situations. I'd also like to see Stanzi take the second quarter this week since Palko did not seperate himself in the first game.

Chiefster
08-14-2011, 08:13 PM
...Progress.

#58ChiefsFan
08-14-2011, 08:24 PM
What will constitute progress for you? We already know the Chiefs will give us little real info on what they want to see, I'd like to hear what you guys are looking for.

brdempsey69
08-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Just saw Josh Looney post on Twitter that Jared Gaither is practicing in full pads and they are working him at LEFT TACKLE.

That's very encouraging & keeping my fingers crossed for Gaither.

slc chief
08-15-2011, 12:05 AM
i want to see a team that looks like they are in shape. and more hustle than the previous game

chief31
08-15-2011, 04:12 AM
Just saw Josh Looney post on Twitter that Jared Gaither is practicing in full pads and they are working him at LEFT TACKLE.

That is definitely good news.

Hopefully he can, at least, drive Albert to find a way to up his game.

Jrudi
08-15-2011, 10:34 AM
Would like to see at least one touchdown! haha

Starters for at least 1 Qtr.

Better tackling, possibly creating a turnover (Forced Fumble, or Int)

Thought Stanzi did well, would like to see him 2nd string as well.

matthewschiefs
08-15-2011, 01:07 PM

I saw the tweet to first thing that came to mind was that you would like this move.

If he beats albert at left tackle i am all for starting him there I just want someone to beat Albert for the job and not just move albert. Lets see what happens.

IslandKing77
08-15-2011, 01:36 PM
I'd like to see no injuries.. for the Chiefs.