PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Emergency Warning System

tornadospotter
10-01-2007, 01:35 PM
The Chiefs Emergency Warning System is issuing a Tornado Watch for all Jacksonville Jaguars fans, players and coaches. The Chiefs Warning System indicates that a potential dangerous storm is developing, Again this is a Red and Gold Tornado Watch for all Jacksonville Jaguars.

m0ef0e
10-01-2007, 01:57 PM
The Chiefs Emergency Warning System is issuing a Tornado Watch for all Jacksonville Jaguars fans, players and coaches. The Chiefs Warning System indicates that a potential dangerous storm is developing, Again this is a Red and Gold Tornado Watch for all Jacksonville Jaguars.

This is confirmed to be the same storm that left San Diego in ruins on Sunday. All Jaguars coaches, players, and fans are advised to take cover as more football-sized hail and rain is expected again this sunday in Kansas City. All Jaguars need to be cautioned about the possibility of being blown away at Arrowhead this weekend by the tornado-winds of momentum.

sling58
10-01-2007, 02:03 PM
I love storms that involve other teams getting there butts handed to them.

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Here in Iowa last nite we actually had several tornados roll through. Millions in damage but thankfully nobody was killed!

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 12:32 AM

I can alreayd feel the wind commin and i think this storm will be staying for awhile.

kcchiefs_31
10-02-2007, 12:34 AM
I can even feel the winds north of the border in Canada. lol

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 01:15 AM

We get that here at the Crowd every day.:D

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 01:17 AM

...A high pressure system is settling over Kansas City's Arrowhead stadium.

sling58
10-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Go Chiefs!!!

Canada
10-02-2007, 02:29 PM

We get that here at the Crowd every day.:D

Was that a shot at me?? :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Was that a shot at me?? :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Nope; this is a shot...

Canada
10-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Nope; this is a shot...

It's not beer, but I'll take it!! I am really good looking when I drink liquor!! :lol:

Bighurt27
10-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Gael force winds reach even Chicago. Sunday the warriors of KC dine on fleet footed kittens.

m0ef0e
10-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Here in Iowa last nite we actually had several tornados roll through. Millions in damage but thankfully nobody was killed!

Agreed. I'm glad to hear that.

tornadospotter
10-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Glad to here nobody was killed. Sorry to here about all the damage.

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Glad to here nobody was killed. Sorry to here about all the damage.
Well I am not in the damage area but yes I feel for those who were.

tornadospotter
10-02-2007, 11:35 PM
The Chiefs Emergency Warning System is issuing this update. Indicator's are indicating, that the only protective measures for this storm system, is to were the color red!

Polleo Pit Man
10-02-2007, 11:49 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/27.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh7G79IeL4)

Not a joke.
But this is what Jax can expect!

tornadospotter
10-02-2007, 11:58 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/27.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh7G79IeL4)

Not a joke.
Looks like a lot of Industrial damage. I use to live in Grinnell when I was very young.

Polleo Pit Man
10-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Looks like a lot of Industrial damage. I use to live in Grinnell when I was very young.
Right on. It was pretty close to grinnell.
GO CHIEFS

m0ebr0
10-03-2007, 01:39 AM

Not a joke.

Jax can expect that type of damage to thier team. The storm seems to be growing bigger and bigger.

sling58
10-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Go Chiefs!!!!

tornadospotter
10-03-2007, 11:34 PM
The Chiefs Emergency Warning System is issuing this update. Chiefs Red and Gold Prediction Center is Predicting strong Defensive front disrupting Jag o-line, causing QB problems with ball handling, Fast and furious LB's striking fear of the Red Hats! DB's backs applying thundering hits! Final analyze of data collected at this time. The fear of the RED HATS will be in the heads of Jags! This is building to be a RED AND GOLD storm to be worried about, unless you where the color of Red!

m0ef0e
10-04-2007, 01:29 AM
The Chiefs Emergency Warning System is issuing this update. Chiefs Red and Gold Prediction Center is Predicting strong Defensive front disrupting Jag o-line, causing QB problems with ball handling, Fast and furious LB's striking fear of the Red Hats! DB's backs applying thundering hits! Final analyze of data collected at this time. The fear of the RED HATS will be in the heads of Jags! This is building to be a RED AND GOLD storm to be worried about, unless you where the color of Red!

This has been an official announcment. We now resume your regular programming.
GO CHIEFS!!!

tornadospotter
10-04-2007, 02:24 AM
GO CHIEFS!!!
Of being scared of the Red and Gold! CHIEFS!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

Polleo Pit Man
10-04-2007, 02:28 AM
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!

tornadospotter
10-04-2007, 02:41 AM
GO CHIEFS!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!GO CHIEFS!!!
THE RED HATS ARE GOING TO MESS WITH YOUR MIND!!!! THE STORM SHELTERS ONLY WORK FOR THE LOYAL AND TRUE RED AND GOLD CHIEFS. Jags YOUR COACH IS A FORMER RED AND GOLD CHIEFS PLAYER!, AND
YOU ARE COMING INTO ARROWHEAD.

tornadospotter
10-05-2007, 03:03 AM
This is confirmed to be the same storm that left San Diego in ruins on Sunday. All Jaguars coaches, players, and fans are advised to take cover as more football-sized hail and rain is expected again this Sunday in Kansas City. All Jaguars need to be cautioned about the possibility of being blown away at Arrowhead this weekend by the tornado-winds of momentum.

THE RED HATS ARE GOING TO MESS WITH YOUR MIND!!!! THE STORM SHELTERS ONLY WORK FOR THE LOYAL AND TRUE RED AND GOLD CHIEFS. Jags YOUR COACH IS A FORMER RED AND GOLD CHIEFS PLAYER!, AND
YOU ARE COMING INTO ARROWHEAD.

The Chiefs Emergency Warning System Has issued a Red and Gold Tornado Warning for all Jacksonville Jaguar Fans, Coaches, and Players, A super cell storm of Red and Gold has been indicated by the Chiefs EWS. This is not the same storm that destroyed the chargers! It is a much more intense storm! All Jag fans Coaches and Players are advised to put on Red and seek shelter, while you have time! This is a Warning!

sling58
10-05-2007, 07:20 AM
I think this turned into the GO CHIEFS thread. I like it.

m0ebr0
10-05-2007, 03:48 PM
I am seeing red already and the storm has amlost hit. Just a couple days away now.

m0ef0e
10-05-2007, 03:49 PM
GO CHIEFS!!!

sling58
10-06-2007, 07:57 AM
GO CHIEFS!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Chiefster
10-06-2007, 08:03 AM
GO RED & GOLD!!

tornadospotter
10-07-2007, 10:37 AM
The Chiefs Storm Prediction Center is predicting a Red and Gold Tornado of Physical and Mental Pain for all Jag fans, coaches, and players. This storm will bring powerful defensive vortexes causing the football to drop into the hands of the Team in Red. Offensive winds of record breaking Touchdowns by the tornado named Tony. Tornado named LJ ripping apart jag defense, and moving on the ground for possible long distances.
This is a storm to be feared by all not wearing the colors of the Red and Gold!

sling58
10-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Go Chiefs!!!!!!

tammietailgator
10-07-2007, 11:29 AM
The Chiefs Storm Prediction Center is predicting a Red and Gold Tornado of Physical and Mental Pain for all Jag fans, coaches, and players. This storm will bring powerful defensive vortexes causing the football to drop into the hands of the Team in Red. Offensive winds of record breaking Touchdowns by the tornado named Tony. Tornado named LJ ripping apart jag defense, and moving on the ground for possible long distances.
spotter looking for Drummond Twister to wind his way back!!! All the way!!!

tornadospotter
10-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Reports from trained Chief spotters are indeed indicating bad news for Jags. :sign0098:

tornadospotter
10-12-2007, 10:40 PM
ALERT, ALERT. Review of post and threads, and news of a potential Boomer and Sippio action has clear out the non storm depression. Indicators are indicating a new Storm in development. Time to get ready, start the drums. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
10-12-2007, 10:46 PM

Go Chiefs!!!!!!

Reports from trained Chief spotters are indeed indicating bad news for Jags. :sign0098:

ALERT, ALERT. Review of post and threads, and news of a potential Boomer and Sippio action has clear out the non storm depression. Indicators are indicating a new Storm in development. Time to get ready, start the drums. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

tornadospotter
10-13-2007, 01:05 AM
GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!

GO CHIEFS!
Indeed, strong indications of a positive Red Storm beginning, request more reports of this kind.
CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE RED HATS WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m0ebr0
10-13-2007, 01:57 AM
The winds are comming.
The rain is falling.
The storm is almost here.
Bangles be prepared for devistation.

tornadospotter
10-13-2007, 02:03 AM
The winds are comming.
The rain is falling.
The storm is almost here.
Bangles be prepared for devistation.
More reports of a brewing storm, we must build on this energy! CALLING OUT TO ALL CHIEF'S FANS, GET THE RED ON, FIRE UP THE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sling58
10-13-2007, 07:25 AM
More reports of a brewing storm, we must build on this energy! CALLING OUT TO ALL CHIEF'S FANS, GET THE RED ON, FIRE UP THE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS, GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have the hat on already!

m0ebr0
10-13-2007, 08:58 PM
Less than hours until the storm hits. Be prepared for the biggest storm yet.

spiman
10-13-2007, 09:05 PM
Blow Baby Blow..Go Chiefs.

tornadospotter
10-15-2007, 11:50 AM
Calling FEMA to activate the animal rescue people, because the kittens are dazed and confused by this storm. They may not be able to find their way home.
Bye Bye kitties.

hermhater
03-30-2008, 06:06 PM
This thread has been lying dormant for way too long!

We need to get fired up for the draft!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/135.jpg

Chiefster
04-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Ooooo, I have an idea; let's bump an old game thread. :rolleyes: